The whole world is ruined

>the whole world is ruined
How do I escape to another plane of existence?

Attached: 1547359658766.jpg (1872x604, 416.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/saF254iuKrTT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not. You're just a low IQ and/or whiny faggot.

you're not white

sobriety and meditation

Calm down nigger the shows just about to start

Attached: IMG_20220804_172133_698.jpg (1080x799, 45.82K)

I agree, youre not white, complaining is one of the last thing we're able to do

Attached: William_Dartnell_Johnson.png (524x723, 278.65K)

>you're not white
>I agree, youre not white, complaining is one of the last thing we're able to do

White men don't complain and cry like shitskins.
YOU are not White.

Pathetic weak faggots.

french have more right and reason to complain than almost any other white nation, you guys are their favorite slaves

Find forgiveness and salvation thru Jesus Christ and new everlasting life. You're not wrong, read the bible. The other plane of existence is in heaven.

>you guys are their favorite slaves
We are and it's not even close. France is a white paradise compared to muderica.

True man im tired of this nigger shithole I want to make a sacrifice to adolf hitler and beg forgiveness and then kill myself in colorado

Attached: 1633430897839 (1).jpg (741x468, 58K)

Absolutely based, brother.

Read the book of Ecclesiastes. .

Attached: file.png (1100x1666, 1.08M)

>social credit
>vaxx passes
>digital ID
>Hegelian psycho targeted advertising
>biologists racing to create the newest horror
>nascent god child AIs teething on the woes of mankind in their cribs
>cluster B skinsuit monsters given an infinite supply of emotional energy
>narcissistic evil archetypes in control of all of the world's resources
It's over. This world is hell.

Attached: 12880 - black_skin glowing glowing_eyes hair inverted open_mouth red_eyes schizo schizojak soyjak stubble variant_markiplier_soyjak.jpg (1048x1584, 824.21K)

usa never was and never will be a white european nation

>im tired of this nigger shithole
You're in the EU, right? That gives you freedom of movement, right?
Move, you lazy cuck. I'd be living in Poland or something by now if I had EU citizenship.

It was once very much a metaphysical extension of Europe.

It was brutally ravaged and raped by the Synagogue of Satan.

Indeed, it was once White and European in all but physical geography.

Attached: file.png (1199x827, 1.41M)

Take the tranny pill and become a cumdumpster for BBC

Yeah Im on the move but I need more money I need to wagecuck for a while before

>Synagogue of Satan.
lol oh you're on of those people

>social credit
Not affecting you, whiny faggot.
>vaxx passes
>digital ID
>Hegelian psycho targeted advertising
Doesn't have to affect you..
>biologists racing to create the newest horror
Not affecting you.
>nascent god child AIs teething on the woes of mankind in their cribs
Not affecting you.
>narcissistic evil archetypes in control of all of the world's resources
Indeed.

Get out of bed, White Man.

>o-oh you're one of those people lol xD!
Neck yourself, loser.

Attached: file.png (679x527, 437.72K)

the world is ruined and it has been for a long time
france for example was ruined a long time ago when the romanmutts committed genocide upon the celts and it's been a downward spiral since then

>france for example was ruined a long time ago when the romanmutts committed genocide upon the celts and it's been a downward spiral since then

Attached: file.png (350x258, 94.63K)

get the fuck outta here KIKE

Where the fuck do you think you arw you goyslop drinking shabbos goy foreskin eating faggot?

Attached: 1652142076022.jpg (1024x1024, 57.96K)

mutt cope

>n-no goy, give up and cry and wallow in despair instead of being a man!

Satan is the Prince of power and ruler of the Earth, for now. Read the bible. Sin is the cause of all pain and suffering. The more you are in rebellion to God the more you will suffer. Get right with God thru Jesus Christ and you'll have a whole new outlook on life.

>These fuckin' cocksuckas made sonics arms blue.

I promise you that you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Attached: file.png (700x595, 391.65K)

Keep calm and exit bag. Can we get that on a shirt?

Attached: foot-sluts.jpg (874x640, 109.28K)

>It was brutally ravaged and raped by the Synagogue of Satan
the process of universalist egalitarianism hoisting itself by its own petard was well underway long before any jews became involved

the magic circumcised jew king will save you just keep praying

>nigger seriously trying to play the Christian card while he attributes the spiritual disease of despair to being a low IQ whiny faggot
yeah, nice try, mossad
your materialist bullshit isn't fooling me though
you proud nigger

stay out of my shit hole state, frog

Attached: stop.gif (500x281, 936.67K)

salvia divinorum

bitchute.com/video/saF254iuKrTT/

This is pathetic lmao. That meme is directed against both of you.

He has. He has worked miracles for me.
>muh jew
Read pic related. All will be clear.

>the process of universalist egalitarianism hoisting itself by its own petard was well underway long before any jews became involved
Not really.

>nigger seriously trying to play the Christian card while he attributes the spiritual disease of despair to being a low IQ whiny faggot
Just trying to bully him into shape, user.

Attached: file.png (304x475, 200.54K)

i have been trying for a little over a year now
my life has only gotten worse

>materialist
All unsaved are materialists. Materialism is a fundamentally feminine world view. Feminine and jewish.

Only an *actual* mutt would say something as retarded as he did, in which case that meme is well deserved

I just want endemic animals from colorado to eat my deceased body

eh don't take it personally bro
i'm just shitposting
you know how it is

>eh don't take it personally bro
I never do, user. All the luck to you

Attached: file.png (1272x892, 1.34M)

Based and Eustace pilled.

checked
same to you bro

kill yourself gay god sucker

Are you saved? Do you know with certainty where you will go when you die?

Yes

That particular book was a great read to me. Confirmed the dozens of hours I'd spent digging into who the true jews, canaanites, etc are. And who the modern """jews""" are. Explained why they hate Whites so much too. He was a great guy. Was surprised to learn he was a close acquaintance of Ezra Pound as well.

Attached: file.png (300x300, 99.04K)

Nah it isn’t over. You just have to keep your head on a swivel and think a little bit harder about survival. I’m not talking economic survival but that is important and will help kick start you temporarily until a new paradigm occurs. I mean real survival. Guns, food, status, money, family, respect are among things to have in line for the future. One of the most important things besides food and weapons will be being someone that anyone can like or relate to. You don’t want people to have a reason to come after you here in the near further. Things actually haven’t even begun to get bad. What is going to happen in the coming years is going to blow everyone’s mind. 2022 will be unrecognizable in 2024. It’s going to get so bad, you just need to start thinking more about survival, that’s going to be really important. If you do nothing else, I would just start stocking up on food now and hope for the best. No one wants to admit it but you all know the future is going to be really bad, but the world is by no means over.

Stop drinking and lift, pussy

Attached: 1625390157495.jpg (1000x842, 206.68K)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Attached: file.png (564x846, 898.4K)

do you?

Attached: 1620781014661.jpg (687x429, 48.55K)

While we're on the subject of "escaping", a form of that is suicide... So... Is there any easy way to kill myself without pain???

Honest question, could I just legit force myself to stop breathing and just fucking die?

I have no guns, yes, I know. Trust me, if I had one I would've fucking shot myself in the head a long time ago.

Attached: 1655816976269.png (533x437, 191.41K)

Based.

God I loathe the woe is me emo faggots on this board. And trust me, I know how bad it is - but it is not ANYWHERE near bad enough that you should be giving up like a nigger.

Attached: file.png (916x1280, 971.34K)

>2019
We really had no idea how good we had it.

I actually have devised a foolproof and painless method of suicide that won't provoke any extreme adrenaline rushes (jumping and shit)
however, in keeping with the spirit of the thread I will instead call you a pussy and tell you to go rip up the flowerbed of your local sodomite
you'll feel better!

White people cry all the time

moronic question
what are you trying to imply?

checked
tears are a gift from God that soften the heart and allow us to love our brother