Latinos/Latin Americans

There are people from countries with similar average IQs of LATAM countries (I'm mainly talking about Mexico) - Middle Eastern, Indian, and Iranian anons on here that I spoke to that were actually somewhat intelligent and at least had a bit of self awareness.

I have NEVER seen any of the aforementioned qualities from a spic. Ever.

I can say with almost certainly that the IQ distribution from spics, based on IRL experiences as well as online, is far far far FAR more clustered around the average than that of purely Caucasoid nations, in which IQ is more widely distributed into extreme ranges.

Something about the Aztec/Amerindian blood just turns them, mentally, into some kind of subhuman retard. Every single one.

What does it say when fucking sand niggers from Lebanon and other Arab shitholes end up as elite high-class people in spic countries?

Attached: file.png (640x823, 380.69K)

>qualities exhibited from a spic*
>with almost 100% certainty*
a bit drunk tonight

>i am very smart
buyba diary to write in faggot

Latino isn't a race. There are Spaniards, Portuguese, mixed, and pure native.

ok so what do you want to talk about user
t. self aware spic

Spics are naturally low IQ because they are genetic abominations. They are mutts after all. Mutts that have been reproducing with other mutts for centuries on centuries and this constant cycle of reproduction has lead to severe decline in intelligence and other worthwhile qualities.
/thread

you could start by telling us what does that gringo semen taste like?

They're unique in their retardation though. At least with a white/chinese, white/indian, white/arab, etc mix, you can sometimes get an intelligent kid.

Amerindian blood is indeed of the devil.

shut up, i'm trying to bait him.

"Latino" is a fake identity, FUCK SPICS.

based...

borra esto rápido, quiero ver como acaba.

I can confidently say that every Mexican (also Central American) that I have ever got to know had an IQ between 85-105. The 105 midwit had a masters in English from UC Irvine, the rest were all kinda dumb, but not retarded and violent like blacks.
Any Mexicans want to help perfect my theory, feel free to chime in.

Attached: 76036DC6-F76E-4D0F-BF35-406B2D5EFDFA.jpg (1000x789, 129.5K)

> What does it say when fucking sand niggers from Lebanon and other Arab shitholes end up as elite high-class people in spic countries?
Same criminal gayness as the jews (your ethnic group of sandniggers).

They invasive, easily triggered and faggy like jews, but rarely go full chimpanzee.

those people were about smart as you are
what do you? flip burgers?

not exactly an enviroment that will lead you to talk to geniuses

My measured IQ (legitimate university research) is 135, and that was 7-years ago.
I’m smart enough
In any event event, were I dumb as dirt, it still would make Mexicans any more smart.

and Christopher Langan IQ is higher than Einstein's, doesn't change the fact that he surrounded by burger flippers all of the time because he is one too

You are a Mexican from Mexico
How smart do you think your people are?
Do you think the average Indio-X is smarter than your average White American?
If so, by how much?

>amerinigger thinks Lebanon is a shithole

>You are a Mexican from Mexico
wow is this the power of 135 IQ?!

You need an IQ of 140 or above to determine that mexicans indeed are from Mexico

Insane right? There are some intelligent and creative blacks among niggers out there. Engineers, architects, political commentators and so on. Obviously they're relatively rare. While spics may have a higher average IQ than blacks, blacks seem to have a much higher IQ ceiling. There are no redeeming spics, their culture is tacky and oozes low IQ with no redeeming qualities.

And yet they manage to get your women pregnant while you stay at home playing videogames. Thank god you're the smart one.