Literally everyone is getting sick right now... In JULY/AUGUST. I actually got sick too...

Literally everyone is getting sick right now... In JULY/AUGUST. I actually got sick too, twice despite not taking the vaccine. I never get sick so something seriously is happening. I guarantee you they've already released a bunch of biolab viruses that normally would fizzle out, but with the latest vaccines it's straight up killing people or getting them more sick than normal.

Attached: 2FgMTBBp.png (580x507, 244.04K)

I haven't been sick in over half a decade.

Yes

Maybe I should get back on those vitamin C tablets.

>Everyone is sick
No they aren't.
Fake News
I eat either cheseburgers, or cheeseburger pasta every day. I work hard labor every day. I'm surrounded by dozens of people every day at work. Nobody is fucking sick.

Attached: 1650036221812.jpg (1003x1023, 68.57K)

Liposomal C, vitamin D, zinc+copper, quercetin, NAC, magnesium. Become stronger than any gay germ.

You've allowed them to turn you into a hypochondriac

Yes. There was a recall on premier protein and a bunch of shit by these rwo companies. Cronobacter or something. Its a nasty one.

>feel a bit off
>wonder if I got the COOF
>worry about what will happen to those closest to me if it kills me
>wears off when I go to sleep that night

I hate how they've got it to where you ponder death over what is probably a common cold.

I take half of those, still got a sore throat on a trip. I Guess's my immune system saved me? Still. Something is going around.

Same here, bro. It's very weird. Just went to the store yesterday, and last night came down with something. Not severe but it's like I'm low-key fighting something off after every time I go out. I didn't quite believe it before, but either these viruses are mutating like crazy or they're cycling their bioweapons catalog.

I just tested positive for the rona this tuesday. Probably shouldn't of drank on that party bus on friday but is was my friends bday and you gotta live ya know.
Got sick sunday felt like shit absolute shit on monday when I finally decided to start downing the pony paste I've had for just this reason. Tuesday was no energy and horrible body aches, probably the worst of all the days.
Still feel like crap but not nearly as bad as I did monday/tuesday.
24 hours after using Ivermectin (pony paste) my symptoms began to decline. I tested positive on Tues if you're wondering.
Horrible body aches and no energy with a swollen throat are my symptoms. I've been taking D and zinc for a week now. I'm guessing I was unknownly fighitng it off since last week. Will dose Pony paste one more time tomorrow and have a tube for my bro who live with me just in case he gets it
(he almost certainly will) Bro works with mesothelioma patients so its actually a big deal for him professionally.

I have 10,000 people in my company, almost all got the vaccine. No body is fucking sick or dying lmao

Many people who took a jab got sick in my job. People who didn’t take it are perfectly fine

I'm seconding this. Unironically only the vaxxed are getting sick around me. I'm actually worried Red Deer was saying something but run by an autist.

My uncle didn't listen to me and got vaxxed because some obese people at his church had trouble with chink virus. now he has a respiratory infection in august. why are relatives so fucking dumb and why can't they just listen

Attached: 1653896009650.png (795x740, 989.75K)

all three of my roommates got sick in the last 6 weeks. all at different times while out traveling in different places

two of my sisters got sick at different times in the past 6 weeks and my mom, dad and sister who live to gether just got rona a week ago.

i got rona last winter but i may have had it again since ive felt pretty shitty two or five times in the past two months. idk i dont religously test myself. i only test myself if i feel shitty and im about to go to work. id feel bad getting someone sick if they were forced to be around me (work)

oh yeah and all of them were vaxd
seems all of them were only sick for a day or three except my sister who was sick for 10 days but shes a big pussy who over reacts to everything

Red deer was right about everything. So many car accidents around Toronto today

>Many people who took a jab got sick in my job. People who didn’t take it are perfectly fine
from the people i know. the ones who got vaxxed are likely to make a big deal if they get sick and go full quarentine PSA, meanwhile the unvaxxed i know seem to be the type to shrug it off, not mention anything to anyone and just keep going on with life

I had a fever and headaches for a week straight back in April. Maybe it was covid but oh well. I’m fine now

I'm probably one of only two people not vaxxed In my squadron. I ended up catching it early July and ever since there's been a rotating block of folks out with it in different shops every week or folks being told to stay home and quarantine.

The cough kind of lingered but from talking to people its honestly sounds like most of the vaxxed were worse off than I was. Nobodies died but they definitely seemed to have worse symptoms.

>24 hours after using Ivermectin (pony paste) my symptoms began to decline. I tested positive on Tues if you're wondering
24 hours of no paste (also no vax) and i was starting to feel fine

just summer penis dude

That was my biggest two symptoms. Tylenol all week made me feel pretty much 95% normal though. The fever came and went so much I'm pretty sure I could pinpoint a mild fever coming from a mile away now.

>Red deer was right about everything. So many car accidents around Toronto today
i travel by bicycle and it used to be that only niggers and methheads would nearly sideswipe me.... the last three people to nearly hit me have been geriatrics and asians.... hmmmm

I had a cold for 3 days. You babies.
I'm gonna say it.
YOU CANNOT SUPPRESS /OUR/GIRL
SHE WILL MUTATE AND CONSUME THE SEMITES

Attached: 1646136069061.jpg (600x600, 266.29K)

Dunno if it's vax related but nobody knows how to use a four way stop anymore. It's a fucking free for all

i had covid a while back now have a lingering cold or flu
unvaxxed

Dunno I’m not vaccinated and I caught covid a couple of weeks ago. Rest of my family are vaccinated with boosters and caught it too. New strains seems real contagious - friends who work in offices say someone comes in to work feeling off and within three days everyone has it, vaccine or not. Felt like a bad flu to me, oxygen never dipped below 96 but had fever body aches chill nausea fatigue etc etc.

Haven't been sick once since this shut started.

I haven’t been sick in a half quarter century

Oh really?
Cool story, bro!

husband and I are just recovering. we also never get sick and aren't vaxxed but it's definitely circulating big time. we are rather reclusive and only go out shopping once a month so that's definitely when we got it

That might be more due to the fact that guys like us actually get exercise and most people are disgusting fat bodies that just sit in their cubicle all day eating nigger toes or something.

Stupid twitter bot. Nobody is getting sick and we're not locking down again.