Why does my daily vitamin routine upset this nice Jewish lady so much?

>VITAMINS ARE WORTHLESS!
>VITAMINS ARE DANGEROUS!
>STOP TAKING VITAMIN D RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY!
>forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2022/08/01/stop-taking-vitamin-d-already/?sh=7c1dd3496617

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-224727_Brave.jpg (1079x1766, 490.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/vitamin-d-toxicity/faq-20058108
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If kikes say it's bad for you, it's good and of course vice versa

Salzberg

This wont stop me taking 100ug vitamin D.

I could not function properly during winter up here at the arctic circle without vitamin D.

Why not just get it from being outside for 30 minutes? Also Milk.

You can overdose on Vitnam D though, can cause heart attacks. Too much zinc is also not good for you

Some people need a tonne of it though, personally I can take like 15k IU and my levels are normal.

But yeah if you don't check you have zero idea of how much you actually need.

Rub vitamin d oil on your balls. Transdermal absorption makes sense with Vitamin D

You can also die of AIDS by having dicks up your ass, or your skin can fall off because the cum in your ass has monkeypox in it.

Vitamin D can Nobel toxic if you take too much.
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/vitamin-d-toxicity/faq-20058108

you're talking about elevated levels of calcium in the blood, which is why you should also take k2

Yes, ODing in fat soluble vitamins is bad. Still, I'm willing to bet 99% of you depressed schizos are Vitamin D deficient for spending your entire life in front of your computer screen.

Had low Vitamin D and constant sinus infections when I found out I was deficient I started supplementing and they went away. The supplements definitely work.

>Taking 60,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity
This is what they come up with? Literally no one is megadosing higher than 10k and all of them take additional supplements to counter calcium build up (vit K2).

More organ meats. I think seal liver but check with your local eskimo.

SHUT UP NOAHIDE SALVE BEAST.
SLAVES DO NOT GET TO SPEAK!

I will now take supplements.

Attached: firefox_zxIa5IbZKP.png (783x782, 1.3M)

There is nothing wrong with taking Vitamin D, you can either take it as a supplement or get it the tibetian way by squatting with your asshole and balls exposed to the sun, or not wearing a shirt for like 15 minutes outside.

Attached: 1656443998734.jpg (231x218, 9.19K)

This idiot doesn't know what he is talking about. It's Forbes FFS. He's just wrong. Vitamin B-12 is not found in many foods. Also vitamin D is very hard for some people to get at a level their body needs. And the vitamin A in a supplement is not toxic like the vitamin A found in a Siberian husky's liver. Generally a person is better off not taking supplements as opposed to a good diet but who the fuck does this asshole think he is? Sometimes it's a good idea to get a supplement. For example: a vegan will go insane (insaner) if he doesn't take vitamin B-12 supplements. And BTW medical doctors generally know very very little about nutrition.

>Salzberg
>berg
He thinks he's a Jew, contributing to the genocide of the White Race.

It a threat to jew profits and agenda.

and here I’ve been sunning my balls and asshole just to make the neighbors uncomfortable for spying on my front lawn

>>Taking 60,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity

This is a lie, they're trying to stop us from getting dick gains. Look at the studies, we can permanently increase our dick sized with 50,000 IU and 100 mg of vitamin K