How is there a housing crisis when the US has a shitload of open unused land?

how is there a housing crisis when the US has a shitload of open unused land?

Attached: white minority ideal house.jpg (500x684, 153.6K)

Few people own most of the lands, its like here in my country like 70% of all forests are owned by a bunch of dudes lol

It's going to get to the point where you just re-take it and violence is the only answer to these fucking clowns.

That and the national bird preservation thing. Those guys arr iffy as fuck

In my state like 80% of the forest is owned by some company called waurhauser and you have to pay them if you want to even walk on it

Free land is pretty rare. People want modern services and respect for civil rights, they don't want to live in Ye Olde Rapist Village where outdated mores are dominant.

brrrr

Attached: fidgetspinner.gif (480x270, 827.05K)

We want white villages so we dont have problems like that

until you fix the immigration problem, building more houses accomplishes nothing.

>It's going to get to the point
The tipping point was on April 14th 1912

>when the US has a shitload of open unused land?
Have you actually seen that land? US is chock full of giant hills amd valleys that feel like mini-mountains and cliff faces.

Its inevitable, I have the deep conviction that humanity and history is just an infinite loophole and that at some point anyway this whole world will just restart after a bunch of wars and heal then go back to shit

Is that an anti-nigger house?

Fuck that's a cool house. Oh to be rich

Same I'm just hoping we're not still at the beginning of the "disgruntled" phase.

What exactly is stopping you from buying "open unused land" and building a house on it?

What the fuck are the hinges for the windows made of?

Yes.

Looks like a house I'd build in Minecraft.

everyone is lazy niggers too stupid for that, they want to buy some bullshit "tiny home" at best

heavy duty chinesium

have you? I'm the one who lives here. I see plenty of useable land just driving 30 minutes to work

I'd rather ask what the false walls are made of. Probably totally different material than the walls.

>i will not have a house because niggers exist
Lmaoo

Black rock and other conglomerates are using tax money to buy up all the affordable homes and rent them out, turn them into air BNB or ask an unreasonable amount to flip them.

Do these dudes have sex in the bushes?

Whatever it is, isn't good enough to handle that load for very long.