MARK OF THE GAY: GAY POXALYPSE

What are the political implications of Gay Pox? The mark of the gay will force thousands out of the closet (celebrities, politicians, husbands, etc.). Meanwhile, it makes gay flamboyance and and signaling redundant. Gays are starting to already adopt and own the mark and it hasn’t even been a month yet. What do you think anons? Will this expose gays for their degeneracy and bring us back to the 80s? Or will the Soviet Orwell machine crank out enough shit to make this seem normal? Please no gays or HIV ridden slavpoors in replies.

Attached: FFFD5514-69DA-4E54-A61E-32B3AC5710FA.jpg (258x208, 18.39K)

Attached: 9EAFF23A-8332-4F83-8380-E973B7D4CB90.jpg (1936x1936, 661.93K)

Attached: C17E9B54-B5C4-41E1-9C73-8DDBC854378C.png (767x1024, 1.51M)

Attached: 3D1CF697-6E22-43A0-AC69-3BB42DA5179B.jpg (1536x2048, 436.83K)

So the mark of the beast was always the mark of the gay

I wonder if Mister Oinkers has contracted monke-pox yet.

Maybe. Sounds familiar

Attached: 488929D1-DA95-492E-BC1B-E655572B803E.jpg (750x613, 62.22K)

You realize they are going to spread it to everyone they can because they are fundamentally evil right? They will call it justice for "oppression" if they are marked by God for their degeneracy. They will lash out at innocent people especially straight whites and especially their children.

Attached: 1658976143486655.jpg (540x701, 239.35K)

Gay pox*

There aren't that many cases and not all of the cases have anything to do with gay sex.

I honestly wonder if there are conservative bug-chasing infiltrators who try to catch and spread STDs just to be sadistic.

This thought is partially paranoia and partially sadism on my part. Go be infiltrators who get sick for the cause, anons. You've heard of the scheme. Don't you want to make the people you hate get sick? Fuck with them!

>anus shaped scar for anal degenerates
pottery

Masks don’t work. Typical fag Reddit post in pic.

I think a few will try and it’ll get memory holed like every black mass shooting. I take public trans and am gonna start washing hands more than I ever did in the pandemic. Lots gay events all summer. A whole month isn’t enough

Literally making the sign of baphomet and evil on his chest. These faggots are disgusting. Archangels... Clean up on aisle 666 please

99% cases are gay and bisexual men in US

Monkeypox should be killing 3-6%, not 0.023%.

>I take public trans and am gonna start washing hands more than I ever did in the pandemic
Good call you know they'll wipe their puss everywhere to spread it

This freak should breath in some mustard gas, leave this faggot face down without a sound

It doesn’t matter. Conservatives don’t fuck like rabbits and gays. It won’t spread besides in college…
HUGE REVELATION GUYS:

WHORE POX. ALL CAROUSEL RIDERS WILL BE MARKED

Truly.

Evidence of a Creator. I love my God

Good point. May be mark of the beast eventually
See Sodomy and Homorrah in Genesis

Attached: 60CBEE7D-9BD2-466B-8355-9DD8D7539CBE.jpg (125x104, 2.02K)

Checked

Conservatives don't fuck like rabbits anymore, lol. Conservatives at lower levels of tech, wealth, and progress had far more sex. Sometimes I think your degenerate backwards lot are pissed that you got overtaken by people who have sex for love rather than reproduction.

It's just Rainbow Rash spreading the magic of friendship

I have no idea about death rates for this. Is it too early to tell and is Africa data pool legit or comparable to 1st world country?

Also Checked. Pottery indeed
>Evidence of a Creator. I love my God
Indeed

They are already starting to intentionally rub their pustules on public infrastructure such as hand rails. They think they can destigmatize their faggotry if they can seed it in normal communities. Normies are starting to realize that they're foul disease vectors and will continue waking up if the disease remains contained in the buttfucker circles.

Attached: 1592665369529.jpg (1080x1863, 372.79K)

Fuck.

Im gonna be that guy wearing gloves and face shields now

That's Sodom and Gomorrah. They were rapists and Lot was one of them. Lot offered for them to rape his daughters, which was seen as natural, but they demanded to rape his male guests. Raping men the way one would rape women was unacceptable; only women were to be raped.

For his trouble, Lot was then raped by his daughters. I love sharing the subsequent verses of sacred reproductive rape.

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

Why do all of these monkeypox boils only appear below the lips? Bukkake?

Attached: 113324737.jpg (1908x2880, 733.91K)

Is it still sex if reproduction isn’t possible???

It's funny until your mouth looks like it was shot up with BB's. Then one day you wake up with the the monkeypox

But don't worry the shit ain't real so it won't happen. Just another attempt niggers who want to profit off what ever vaccine they are pushing this year

And if monkeypox is real I'll be damned. But it ain't fuck he fuck your God and suck my hog

>kids start getting it in school

Attached: DDDE447E-81E2-4B0B-B27D-F37123F11461.jpg (474x433, 20.38K)

Yup. Why, are you one of those people so atomized you can't imagine non-reproductive intimacy?

The mark of the beast is the number of his name: 666. 666 is the name of Emperor Nero. Nero was a faggot. It’s been faggotry all along.

It's has over 25000 cases. Either the African data is false or this is a facsimile of Monkeypox.

FFUUUUUCKKK
TIME TO START CUTTING HOLES IN SHEETS

Both these caps are some twisted shit. These demons really have to go.
t. Absolutely disgusted

We’re going to have to pay taxes for them to get some kind of expensive laser treatment to cover these scars up, aren’t we?

and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

GAY POX*
FAG

Checked

The girls did what they had to do for the lineage

I’ll believe this when they force us to get vaccines

But maybe I won’t believe gay pox is true until I see a fag with it

Your book endorses something more degenerate than gay sex in that passage. Lot had poor sexual ethics and passed on poor sexual ethics to his daughters.

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-060813_Chrome.jpg (720x461, 149.12K)

>uber conservative trad Christian biologist
I think it’s silly we call it sexual identity because you like to stick dick in poop

Pls no other gays in replies