Are people so Cucked nowadays that they can't enjoy a nice glass of MILK without getting sick?

Are people so Cucked nowadays that they can't enjoy a nice glass of MILK without getting sick?

Pathetic

Attached: 6ov0p9.jpg (500x581, 47.81K)

68% of the world are shitskins

It’s just non european ethnicities that can’t drink milk. Japs drink a lot though and it explains their milkers.

Must suck not to be able to digest nutrient dense and delicious dairy products

I’d rather be dead than not to be able to enjoy dairy ice cream

>68%

Attached: rookie-numbers.gif (498x373, 2.56M)

Are people so cucked nowadays they can't even have a police force that can actually keep anyone safe?

I hate the taste of milk which is why I don't drink it, it has nothing to do with lactose intolerance.

Attached: 1658550289757491.png (839x768, 474.1K)

just put some cocoa and sugar in it, they are not exploiting niggers to harvest it for nothing

Feels great to have European gene
I drink at least 1 liter of Milk a day and I feel great

I’m black and I drink milk and eat Greek yogurt everyday

drinking a glass of raw milk still warm from the udder is quite the experience

if you are not from a genetic line that raised cattle, you didn't evolve to ingest cattle product. simple as. some exceptions to the rule but it mostly correlated with ethnicity

Milk is for babies though...what are you a baby?

Having an auto-immune disease or a severe allergy isn't being "cucked", you weirdo. It's not something you can control, especially in this Monsanto/Bayer controlled world.

Lactose intolerance is usually mild in nonwhites. And today, lactose free milk is wildly used to get around it. The Japanese does it.

Cuck is a chicken noise.

The digestion of lactose is specific to the European haplogroups. Chinks, Niggers, and spics can't digest it. What this means is caucasians are a global minority.

Attached: suicidalcunts.jpg (786x572, 124.86K)

>the world
they mean
>nigeria

I do enjoy a glass of ice cold chocolate milk.

Attached: 1847842984343342.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

I'm the blackest thing since black came too black town and I eat cereal almost every day even drink the sugary milk after

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 12.77K)

Imagine not being white though? Oh wait- you don't need to imagine.

guess what tho, lactose intolerance will happen to you gradually with the passing of time, enjoy milk now because by 40 you won't be able to, dont say you weren't warned

Mostly hot for me, i put most of the normal cocoa mix and then some of the reael cocoa powder to make it strong, its some good shit

Lmao those fat bitches thought they did something didn't they?

>le 56%
kek i'm whiter than you will or ever were

Nice try cryptocracka

Listen, Mexican retard: American milk is full of garbage. American milk is genetically modified. Farmers inject the cows with a genetically engineered growth hormone called rBGH (or rBST) for the simple reason that they can produce up to 20 percent more milk.

Gonna cry faggot?

>Are people so Cucked nowadays that they can't enjoy a nice glass of MILK without getting sick?
>68% of the world are shitskins
redpill me on this, are shitskins/mutts incapable of drinking a glass of milk? What in the actual fuck

Yummy

>Freshly sliced bread
>Some delicious salty butter or homemade mayo
>Maybe so freshly cut cold cuts like salami
>A slice or two of cucumber
>Ice-cold milk and a smoking hot cup of coffee

Shitskins will never understand

Attached: rye-bread-open-sandwich-salami-cucumber-wooden-board-186859306.jpg (800x500, 55.96K)

Yeah, only real humans can drink milk just fine.

How and why would that happen

Cool

Attached: spiderman-missed.gif (640x392, 1.13M)

Not at all. I'll just call the Chinese to send your retard family some carfent. Anyway, if you want to practice some civility between discussions, it's fairly easy to go to a local farmer in the US and get raw milk. Raw milk has superior nutrition and significant health benefits over pasteurized milk. Raw milk contains greater bioavailable nutrients than pasteurized milk, as well as a wide array of beneficial enzymes and probiotics which are known to have benefits on the immune system and gastrointestinal tract.

My parents are almost 60 and still drink a ton of milk with their tea:

Only 68%? Are you sure?

absolutely based

Attached: impressive, very nice.gif (640x464, 2.58M)

You had me up until the cucumber. What does that even add? I'd rather just eat the cucumber by itself.

Milk is for Pastoralist Chad's only

Attached: R (24).jpg (1000x773, 26.21K)

It’s extremely common for Asians to be lactose intolerant, greater than the majority in many of their countries

I'm sorry but you can't be considered White and lactose intolerant at the same time.

>redpill me on this, are shitskins/mutts incapable of drinking a glass of milk?
i wish somebody would answer you... i thought everyone enjoyed milk

Attached: 1652563166479.jpg (622x597, 76.87K)

Attached: 1-lactose-tolerance-eurasia-and-africa-art-for-science.jpg (900x638, 68.11K)

I know all nordic peoples love milk. Period. Whatever that means it means.

>chinks can't drink
>chinks can't drink
>chinks can't drink
>chinks can't drink

Attached: 1615085187138.gif (320x240, 246.38K)

What the hell went in the Southern Cone?

Attached: R (23).jpg (900x621, 60.52K)

Take a glance at American teen girls. Notice anything? I'm sure you do. In the 1990s and prior to recent years, girls didn't develop at the rates that they have.

The number of girls experiencing early puberty has increased dramatically over the last few years and continues to grow. More and more girls in the U.S. are starting to show signs of development before the age of 8. Recent studies show that up to 10 percent of Caucasian girls and 23 percent of African American girls are showing signs of puberty by age 7.

Determining the exact cause is difficult. But experts agree that several factors may be contributing to these growing numbers.

>Increasing rates of childhood overweight and obesity. Excess body fat alters the levels of hormones responsible for the acceleration of pubertal timing. Physical inactivity may decrease melatonin levels, which can also trigger pubertal development.
>Increased animal protein intake. Higher total protein, animal protein, and meat intake in children ages 3 to 7 have been associated with earlier onset of menstruation. High protein intake elevates IGF-1 levels and promotes growth, which could accelerate the onset of puberty.
>Poor diet. Children with lower-nutrient diets tend to enter puberty earlier. A diet rich in processed foods and meats, dairy, and fast food is disruptive to normal physical development.
>Exposure to EDCs (endocrine-disrupting chemicals). EDCs are synthetic chemicals found in plastics, pesticides, fuels, and other industrial chemicals that inhibit or alter the action of natural hormones. Because EDCs accumulate in the fatty tissues of animals, animal foods contain higher levels of these chemicals than plant foods.
>Exposure to BPA (bisphenol A). BPA is an industrial petrochemical found in a variety of products including plastics, tin-can linings, and even cash register receipts. Because it acts as a synthetic estrogen it may speed up pubertal development.

Just dont buy the milk that costs $1.75 a gallon like a broke nigger or spic.

It's because modern milk is dead. Anyone can drink raw milk just fine, and it even helps build lactase in your gut.

>putting sugar in milk
you fat cunt

Milk turn you into tranny

To be fair, American milk is fucking poison.

I can't stomach it at all. Meanwhile when I had unpasteurized milk it was completely delicious and I could down a gallon of it without any shits.

I'm pretty sure American companies put bleach in their milk or something. It's unnatural

Attached: 1652108419862.png (528x438, 235.91K)

I eat a pint of greek yogurt daily but cant handle puss milk without feeling heh

"AND THEY STILL GOT YOU DRINKIN MILK"

>trusting amerimutt statistics
according to their "professionals" human infants couldn't feel pain

>What does that even add?
Crunch factor. It's a mouth feel addition.

>It’s extremely common for Asians to be lactose intolerant
inderesding stuff, thanks guys

>milk turn to into tranny
chang, learn grammar

This looks good but I hate cucumber

I don't. I even get free milk from the Food Bank that's not bad at all. But I choose not to drink milk. I'm on so much medication that I can't even digest it properly and it literally tastes like cheese to me.

Went wrong*
Seriously I thought Argies and Chileans were supposed to be the Whitest people in Latin American

lactose intolerance only appears due to pasteurization

I doubt indians are part of those numbers, they'll suck the milk right out of a cows bunghole.

>unpasteurized milk

Have fun dying.

Attached: 1551662177985.jpg (768x768, 191.99K)

Racial purity should be tested by being forced to drink milk and seeing if you get explosive diarrhea.

I don't, drinking milk right now.

68% of the world is inferior genetically. good to be reminded every once in a while.

The world is 15% White though…
Who is the other 17%??? Spics???

They consume dairy but won't eat a cow. What an odd bunch.

It adds some freshness and crunch to the whole thing to balance the saltiness of the salami and fat from mayo/butter. I am sorry it doesn't have 500 calories in it like you're accustomed to, but it is worth a try.

Attached: Rema-1000-januar-Brodskiver.jpg (1059x596, 483.82K)

i think you'll find lactose tolerance has nothing to do with genetics or evolution but more to do with diet, if you stop drinking or never drink it aside from breast milk, your body won't maintain the enzymes required to coagulate and digest it

Spaniards passed down the genes to them. They love queso and tres leches.

meant

>3 different graphics saying 3 completely different things
You can tell how these lactose intolerant charts are complete bullshit when they paint south east asia as lactose intolerant.

Almost everyone in India consumes milk and I don't think they've lactose intolerance

>Billions of people drank unpasteurized milk for thousands of years
>YO-YOULL DIE IF YOU DRINK IT CHUD

Cia shills
FBI shills
And now we have FDA shills too?

I'm not Falling for your psyop milk tycoon faggot.
I will NEVER drink your goyslop milk

Attached: 1654298510768.jpg (640x518, 197.25K)

>68%
Oh look. It's another 70-30 ratio.

Basically, Europeans and MENA (Iirc) were the only groups to have agrarian society with access to milk via cattle. Lactose tolerance beyond a certain age just became a genetic trait.
Asians and africans don't have the gene, generally speaking.

Mongolians and Central Asians?
Genghis Khan diet consistent of a shitload of Milk and horse meat

complete bullshit, who makes this garbage? There's an entire aisle at my grocery floor to ceiling with milk

>Are people so Cucked nowadays that they can't enjoy a nice glass of MILK without getting sick?
we consume too much dairy based products
its the modern food industry thats wrong, not people