Andrew Tate

Is Andrew Tate based or cringe?

Based
>Redpilled on women
>Redpilled on Islam
>Redpilled on trannies/feminism

Cringe
>Cosmopolitan, wants people to run away from western countries and acquire 1000 passports
>Mutt having sex with white women
>Lying about his accolades and wealth
>Got his money from a camgirl service, promoting degeneracy. This is despite him constantly railing against degeneracy.

Attached: Romaniaisthebest.webm (406x720, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BijOF8I2t_4
youtube.com/watch?v=f4isrrclZu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Andrew Tate is based the only people who hate or dislike him are poor people or feminists
Sneako is pretty cool too

>goy
>based

There should be a new rule where anyone who posts a thread about Andrew Tate gets automatically banned.

Cringe because he's paying people like you to shill all over the internet. He's an embarrassment to any red-piled pro-masculinity movement and he's grifter through and through.

I'd be genuinely interested to hear some criticisms of the man.

While I do think he's a grifter, I've yet to catch him saying anything that's not correct philosophically. Which I'm pretty astounded by given the state of the world.

What color is your Bugatti?

Enjoy your ban

Where is Tate’s hair?

Attached: D7CB80AF-8970-4281-A3AF-9003D624C0E6.gif (456x262, 975.42K)

janny tranny

>35
>single
>no kids
>le top g

>mix meat goblinos
>based

don't know much about him. but he comes off as greasy. Something about him. Generally i'm neutral about him, erring on the side of liking him.

>Non white nigger that pimped out white girls. Then jumped on the "manosphere" grift despite the shit he did being part of the reason young men are so bad off nowadays

Based Kenyan

He's entertaining to watch his act but in reality he's a complete and total clown and bullshit artist. He lives off daddies money and doesnt make any money of his own legitimately, only from scams. Without daddies money he would be broke and working at burger kind on locked up for scamming other. >9000 cringe level

Ive got copies of his life training and self improvement seminars and they are so cringe that they are difficult to read. He basically preys on the mentally weak and the stupid to extract money out of them. Ill post up a MEGA link with his clown world nonsense

Check Coffezilla's review of his Hustler University nonsense

he is based because he has seen enough shit about women and how things works to be redpilled, but he is not based since at the end he is only a grifter and is using the "redpills" and degeneracy to make more money through guru/cult marketing (still based for a Any Forums point of view) and sadly he is half a nigger, but I'm sure he doesn't like niggers and his nigger part, either way or you hate them or you join them an make money out of it, not a lot of alternatives in this game

Just another grifter. Basically a more legitimate version of Dan Bilzerian.

this retard needs to be banned from Any Forums
the shilling is so blatant

what do you make per month?

Andrew Tate would knock you the fuck out if you even looked at him funny. Shut the fuck up Any Forumscels

Attached: 0_Emory-Andrew-Tate-III.jpg (345x345, 28.9K)

Tate is bragging about exploiting people, a parasite that is overall mediocre in everything
He’s not based, just an insecure dude that can’t value conviction over status.
Andrew Tate is everything I despise. He is essentially no different than a woman that idolizes vanity and pride

>Corruption is based
This guy needs to be killed

He gets free courses on how to talk to women from Tate’s website if he reaches his advertisement quota.

He needs to go knock out whoever stole his hair first

>t. paypig for Hustler University.

Isn't this the guy who's living off of his attorney father's inheritance?

What moron would take a weak chin tattoo freak serious?

>i get to drink and drive and run people over!
Wow, so based!

Low IQ mutt detected. You are exactly his target audience lol. He even admits he goes after the weak minded and the stupid midwits for his MLM scams because they are easy money

Yes. He's an abject failure at everything he does

Who?
>>internet celeb
Oh - so glad I wont look him up now.

Ask yourself, would Andrew-bate give his right hand to live like Jeffrey Epstein did? Or Hunter Biden? Theeerreeeess your real truth about Andrew-boy.

Attached: 1659421990297674.gif (493x330, 2.8M)

To start, he’s a nigger.

I just watched a 2 hour video of his.
He started redpilling a bunch of normies that (((people))) control government with (((finance))), that feminism was a plot to get women out of the household for government tax purposes + less time spent on children so the government (Schooling system) teaches your kids.

That a group of people secretly control practically every government in the world, etc.

This guy is beyond based to be saying the truth in public.

I'm not joking he said all this in this podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=f4isrrclZu0

>no feminism
>no homosexuality
The new tiktok generation already invalidates this, just wait a little longer until the zoomers start surfacing on other mainstream media platforms. As of now they are too young to be taken into consideration seriously and are still in the grooming stage. But, make no mistake, it is happening over here too.

>no immigrants
Did he live his entire life without seeing a single gypsy or something? I don't need to point out how retarded that statement is. Summer is the always to worst time to be alive in Romania since all the gypsies return here from Italy, Spain, etc. after an entire year of scamming, stealing, breaking their backs in construction. During this period all they do is show off their stupid rented cars and raise hell all damn day. Usually I can't wait until autumn so they fuck off back to their shitholes abroad.

>no stabbings
There's enough double digit IQ "bad boys" and gypsies going around who just cannot wait for you to get into an argument with them so they can beat you to a pulp or make swiss cheese out of your abdomen. I bet it's especially so in his beloved Bucharest, where those gas huffing retards get bothered by even the simplest traffic issues.

He's just another dumb influencer who saw a few redpill videos on youtube and decided it's a good route to get popular by regurgitating all of it. Sure, those red pills are true, but I bet he barely has any clue about what the fuck he is spouting. To top it all off, his bitch attitude simply exudes female energy. How is anyone even supposed to consider him as an alpha male when the retard always talks like a Karen.

Attached: 1502558186067.jpg (344x317, 30.21K)

>camgirls are degeneracy
Virgin spotted.