Why are there so many anti Mormon (LDS) threads &post nowadays...

Why are there so many anti Mormon (LDS) threads &post nowadays? I mean there's always been some here and then but a year or so ago most people on Any Forums agree how "based" and "redpilled" LDS were now it's there "feds" they're "Jews" et cetrea
Is this hate organic? Are these people just more anti Christ/Christians shills?

Attached: lds1.png (1000x510, 208.47K)

they're just masons with a different coat of paint user

An attack on the LDS faith is an attack on all Christians

They hate us cause they ain’t us

I think mormans are based in some ways and cringe in others but they seem so happy and a lot of them get to travel around the world which is better than most of the spergs here

Masons/Jews/feds et cetrea are apart of every society/religion /social group et cetrea

What matters is the average joe in the group and what they believe and the average joe in LDS is not any of those groups

>An attack on the LDS faith is an attack on all Christians
Agreed

.Mormons are child rapists.

Mormons aren't Christian. Neither are protestants.

Attached: Santa-Maria-della-Salute-Venice-Veneto-Italy-01.jpg (1840x1232, 677.12K)

Mormons=Freemasons

Just know they’re starting to talk about Jesus but they have always talk about Joseph smith first

Mormons aren't Christians. They're polytheistic. Thier Jesus is a different Jesus. Also Joseph Smith fucked children. They all need to burn.

Mormonism is a cult

still not getting the vax

Mormons are polytheists

Hitler was a protestant

Yes both are. Except the Jews/feds/communist et cetrea pretending to be in order to infiltrate those religions and turn them woke/away from God & Jesus

No they don't

The Nazis were very anti Catholic

Hello? Mennonite and amish are the most based Christians alive

just another manifestation of anti christian sentiment that's been present on Any Forums

Attached: joo.jpg (800x641, 151.38K)

I see mormons on par with scientologists. The captain planet stuff and Joseph Smith seemed like a schizo and polygamist .

Wrong. Holy moly that's wrong. Understand that the Vatican has been in control the whole time.

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-010344_Chrome.jpg (963x357, 179.44K)

Too bad there isn't a meta board anymore because it hurt the mods feelings.