Memory holed

memory holed

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

buffalonews.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rmMzJaiZSZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1653073261492.jpg (850x465, 103.16K)

Lmao

This guy didn't want to save the white race, he just wanted to have ghost vagina

It took 4 years for us to hear about the Parkland shooting again. This one might be interesting because he's some kind of suicidal brony/yiffer who got groomed.

The thing that proves this is fake to me is he directed his anger at random 50yr old mom niggers in the grocery store instead of going to the swap meet at 1am where the thugs are and going to work. Every racist who hates niggers mainly hates those types of niggers the most and anyone who goes crazy like this guy would target them not random 50yr old women.

I don’t think that he was an agent but glowniggers probably knew about him before the shooting. I remember seeing screenshots of his Twitter account where he was thanking his discord friends for buying him equipment.

FBI fucked up bad and showed their methods.

Imagine ruining your life just to get overshadowed by a Mexican tranny.

WALHALLA

Attached: 1655998314950.jpg (818x367, 45.05K)

nobody gives a shit about the EBT Reaper because he's an absolute retard that accomplished nothing

Because of this, which I have seen no follow up on
>buffalonews.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html

Attached: 1648008434831.jpg (931x1024, 93.29K)

It's still a pretty substantial general on Any Forums, but for the most part GME has faded from the public consciousness as "some big event two years ago that didn't pan out I guess", but we're two weeks away from the stock starting to give out dividens and paying shareholders just for owning it, and having just stock split letting people buy in smaller chunks more easily, and yet just yesterday the SEC decided they can just change the rules on a whim to allow more loop holes, knowing how close they are to be fucked over they are just openly manipulating the stock game in front of ours faces
youtube.com/watch?v=rmMzJaiZSZY

Attached: 1659551293911841.png (856x444, 87.09K)

Fake as fuck

Attached: 60C88548-8A58-4071-920F-A53983C75BBE.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

Attached: femonist shooter.png (810x538, 582.03K)

I heard it mentioned in a non-Any Forums source today

The FBI grooming was too obvious in this case.

Attached: CERN.png (575x411, 152.78K)

wait until you get shot at the grocery store fighting over a package of pork chops, not just cause you're black

the reason why they memory holed this is because the black victims families are going to sue the FBI. That would just bring attention to the fact the FBI at the very least knew about this guy and did nothing. Just like they had to settle out of court with the Parkland victim's families because they received tips about Nicholas Cruz and ignored them.

What do you think should have happened there?

Who? Anyway, I'm feeling a little sleepy. Why dont we all just forget about this and get some rest...

>Pop of the Tops

>nearly

>Ring-A-Ding Baby!

The thugs are likely to be armed. 50 year old shoppers at the grocery store aren't.

and that just like christchurch there was no blood?

blood
not just air rifle

No shit retard. No one is denying it should have shot to hundreds of thousands of dollars a peice but they are also not retarded enough to baghold in a jewish system thqt absolutely will not let you win. They would rather let the world know they fuck kids and publicly announce it before they ever let that thing skyrocket. You will see the complete collapse of usa before you profit off anything the jews arnt on the stock market. Go invest in somethimg tangible that can weather economic and soceital collapse like guns and gold. Stupid fucking gme nigger.

the thing about money is that it doesn't lose value cause someone else doesn't want it to be, the extreme end of the argument of them having control over price and stocks is just turning off the stock market all together, and they're not so powerful that it would ever be a thing