Arabs carried out the most badass operation of the later 20th century

All throughout my life I was told the Arabs sucked at war and couldn't ever handle the Israelis.
How do the Jews explain the Yom Kippur War then?
I just recently learned about this. I was told in school the Arabs lost this war but in reality they actually won one of the fronts of the war which was the Egyptian front. They only lost the Syrian theatre.

>Egypt successfully destroys barricade theorized to be the strongest defensive fortification in the world, due to the Isreaelis not realizing it was susceptible to... water hoses. Literally. One of the biggest blunders in military history.
>Egypt annhilates two Israeli armies during operation Badr
>Israel later counter attacks due to Egypt over extending and America re supplying Israel.
>Egypt manages to defeat these counter attacks after losing some ground and manage to win all the last major battles of the war.
>Egypt wins back the Sinai peninsula, causing Israeli to lose hundreds of millions of dollars of investment in the territory.
Israel literally got defeated in a war and had to give back land in exchange for peace. If Egypt hadn't been so successful against them then there's no way they would've given it back.
Why do THEY want us to not know about this? This completely changed my perception of Israel and it's military might and made me realize how much they rely on the US.

Attached: 6th_of_October_Panorama,_part_4,_the_crossing_of_Suez.jpg (1024x768, 223.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Badr_(1973)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_battle_of_Mansoura
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWXspdNRh5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Badr_(1973)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_battle_of_Mansoura

Didnt know this, ty for sharing the story.

Israel main tactic is to rewrite history and make the surrounding region believe that they are strong when in reality they are weak little pussies who cry to America constantly.

Attached: Israel 1967 deception.png (1268x1267, 2.06M)

>let u attack since kissinger wants a casus beli
>u attack
>push is 50 miles
>we route the shit out of you and trap your third army
>kissinger seethe
>order united states of israel to stand down as
>we stand down
>you lost 10 times as much as men and a shitload of equipment
>argue that you "won" to this day

Israel exist solely because of the west kikes just lived in sandniggers kingdom back then

Hezbollah kicked Israel's ass as well

This was their minister of defence at the time, I think.

It was not really Egypt that did that.

Attached: otto.jpg (480x325, 81.41K)

I'm not Egyptian, I'm white, your other great enemy.
Also, from what I've read which is publicly available, Israeli lost more men by about 300, and more tanks and planes.

Also they had to give the land back. You don't have to give land back when you win. So you can cope if you want but it seems clear Jews took the L here.

Attached: Jews always lie.jpg (967x729, 526.04K)

Then why didn't egypt just completely finished Israel? Isn't that the goal of the arab brotherhood?

>Then why didn't egypt just completely finished Israel?
Because Sadat didn't want to upset America.
>Isn't that the goal of the arab brotherhood?
The Muslim brotherhood wasn't in power, it was Anwar Sadat who was later assassinated by the Muslim Brotherhood for being a traitor.

Attached: Anwar Sadat.jpg (800x800, 373.02K)

That makes sense

two of the filthiest things on this earth

Says the runaway muslim

Found this video to be useful
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWXspdNRh5k
Poop (indians) and parasites (jews) go hand in hand

Attached: 1626185088907.png (640x537, 307.64K)

So this is why Israel gave Sinai back

thanks op good shit i never heard of this. explains a lot why they also lost to rgb weilding gorrillas in 2006

Ahem
Niggers

I mean africans, I just hate political correctness. Apparently classical liberalism is.cool though. That's how they trick ya.

Israel wouldnt exist if Syrians didnt pussy out. Alawite hippies deserve the rope.

(((They))) are Edom, not Israel. They are awful at war and so were their ancestors (canaanites, edomites, kennites). So of course they require the west to wage war for them. Historically they can only defeat unarmed civilians.

You forgot:
>nearly gets entire country obliterated by the USSR because they almost resorted to nuking the arabs out of desperation.
Good thing you weren't nearly retarded enough to do that.

Attached: jewsbtfo3.jpg (1024x576, 268.46K)