What is wrong with these MAGA people?

Do they pride in being ignorant?
A literal WTF.

Watch the fucking hearings, there are 8 of them. Instead of watching movies and stupid netshit series, watch something that matters, ffs

Attached: 20220725edhan-a.jpg (1200x794, 175.51K)

Who denies jan6? If anything it ought to have been much worse.

>Artist thinks so little of his audience, he puts 'masking' on the tape boxes

Whatever your beliefs are, WATCH THE FUCKING HEARINGS!

Attached: 8806a0e2-2e72-4454-aa0e-627002bca2e2.jpg (474x344, 23.85K)

Pelosi was in charge of security dipshit. Trump is proven to have pre approved the use of Nat guard. They feared their own soldiers so much they fuckin allowed it to happen at best and at worse engineered the entire event as propaganda to wage psych war on the US population.

Attached: 1659077622162718.jpg (500x500, 63.22K)

Heh, people have stomed the buildings a half dozen times, or more, in the past. These people were mostly harmless.
The government continues to classifly right-wingers as a top threat. Because they have guns. Stupid way of looking at it in my opinin, but also understandable.

THIS:

Imagine actually being
>Portuguese
>passionately caring about whether Americans are watching fake show trials to influence their vote in elections in which their votes don't count anyways
Simultaneously. Can you imagine anything more pathetic?

>Watch the fucking hearings, there are 8 of them

Nah

Lick my ass, MAGA

Nobody cares nigger.

no need to watch anything. next election will be stolen again which will hopefully trigger a massive scale minecrafting.

>Let's go to the tape
But not the tape of the cops letting them inside. Not that tape.

What are you talking about, most people on here, and a good chunk of the U.S people wanted Jan 6 to go father than it did, as in lining up people from capital hill, public executions. Maybe even getting rid of this **Democracy**. We live in a rigged society.

>Imagine not understanding that there are US expats all over the globe.

Your ignorance is showing. You obviously did not follow thehearings.

Farther*

That was shown, dumbass.

MAGA supporters:
>Don't watch pedoflix (see "cuties")
>Don't for a second believe an unscheduled tour hurt anyone except Ashley.
I know you choose "your truth" over FACTS, but that's just what it is Jack.
How many sworn testimonies are proven lies in your show trial.
Your old world is gone, FREN.
Now is YOUR tribulation.
Enjoy!

They weren't a trail and they aren't criminals proceedings. That tells you everything you need to know before they even started. It's just democrats circle jerking playing pretend at the kangaroo court they actually wanted.

THIS:

I wouldn't know I don't watch kangaroo courts.

We want Baron Trump to take over when he’s big enough so we can bring back the age of the giants

Attached: C43D33F9-1BB7-4D37-8522-1DF48ACD789C.png (300x300, 48.85K)

>It's just democrats
All witnesses were GOP, some were appointed by Trump himself.

WATCH THE FUCKING HEARINGS YOU IGNORANT FOOL.

Attached: f688a84db4fa2ca444f9a77c8f565105.jpg (1417x1212, 141.49K)

The hearings don't matter because incase you haven't gotten the memo, most of if not all the people in DC Are corrupt, more than likely jan 6 was a Fed Op, the hearings are a rigged, just like the election was. Kangaroo court, literally throwing people into isolation/prison, for what, walking into capital hill,,,,,, how dare they.....

Attached: 2e873919154487cf.jpg (1242x1291, 210.12K)

Even less reason to care. If you aren't being paid to post here, then I genuinely feel bad for you. The federal government doesn't need you as a janny.

>Whatever your beliefs are, WATCH THE FUCKING HEARINGS!
I don't need too.
I'll read the cliff notes.
So far:
You're a liar
A saboteur
Fought a sitting president (that helped you)
Believe everything you see on free TV
Listened to a lot of bullshit proven false
Accepted it as fact
...to top it off...you call a veteran a dead dumb bitch and laugh.
What's that say about you, Mr. Sneaky?

It's not a court, it's a Congressional HEARING! See how ignorat you all are? Then you carry around these misinformed opinions like you know more than anyone else! Fuck!

>it's a Congressional HEARING!
Hear this: It wasn't an insurrection but it should have been. Maybe next time.

>The hearings don't matter
You cannot criticize your opponents before your understand and hear their arguments/evidence thoroughly, otherwise, you are SPEAKING FROM IGNORANCE.

No. Don't care. Congressman should fear their people. There was no insurrection but there should have been.

>You cannot criticize your opponents before your understand and hear their arguments/evidence

There is no more, let's talk it out and hear the otherside, as if it's just minor disagreements about the economy, healthcare, etc, not it's i don't want homosexuality pushed onto the society, i despise the Zionist jews in power in DC, and how they control all the Politicians, like the Gap in the sides of the country, how do you bridge that? You don't this country is in for some rough seas in the coming years to say the least, and yes the hearings don't matter because it's already come out that the Fbi already orchestrated the whole thing, it wasn't an insurrection, but it should've been, and should have gone father.

Attached: Jews in a nutshell.jpg (1280x720, 85.11K)

Spirited debate is a meme fed to boomer conservatives to placate them for winning the "intellectual" or "moral" victories while in reality losing every conflict they have with tptb regardless of public opinion, the facts, or the science.

Time didn't stand still in the US just because you left. 2016 was a long time ago now, neither side gives a shit about convincing anyone of anything because everyone is a deceitful Machiavellian who wants to win at all costs. Get with the times.

farther*

TROLL THREAD
>TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
>TROLL THREAD

imagine falling for this cheap shit bait. all fields and move on

>Votes don't count
That's why they're desperate to stop Arizona from requiring proof of citizenship?