IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Why are mascots so fucking racist? This is the third incident in a month where a mascot ignored a black child.

gab.com/RT/posts/108762601900562740

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-001815_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1079x1078, 554.32K)

i don't know, just pay the family 25 million and be done with it. black lives matter

my favorite part of this is being a mascot entertainer is the most humiliating worthless work. And they're just shitting on these poor guys so hard while their billionaire bosses grovel and validate the criticisms. essentially throwing you under the bus and calling you a racist.

Everyone is their true self when they're wearing a mask.

kek

Nigger fatigue effects everyone, even the mascot social class

>linking to gab
Can you shitty ass bots at least give us a tainted webm

Lol i was one for like 3 weeks (10 years later got a good job all good) and I can guarenttee you he can’t see this future violent primate in that mask the whole time.

I imagine many people who work with children have learned bias from dealing with black children that are feral and attack them and are rude and cruel

We should become Mascots and ignore the niglets and crash this world economy

I'm pretty sure there's an effect of niglets always jumping the implicit queue, skipping from the four corners of the world right onto the mascots' shoes, and maybe they don't want to reward that behaviour.

chuckeecheese represents cheese pizza which means
the elite didn't want to fuck black kids
and we can't get disclosure because of it

welcome to hell

I didn’t watch the video cause of the stupid fucking link but from the still, any other child in sight is queued on stage behind the mascot. Not sure why this one should get special treatment.

>Inside mascot, no one can see I am racist

c-checked

Attached: 1656761922015.png (112x112, 20.1K)

Which is ironic

What did the silly frog mean by this

This is such a scam. All those kids on the stage sre m there for a birthday party and they paid extra to interact with the mascot. The nigger sent her devil spawn to guilt the mascot employee into interacting with her too. The boss would go insane if he let them get away with not paying since all the parents who paid would ask for a partial discount, at the very least. Since mascot man chose to keep his job, the sheboon started screeching about racism so she can try to win the ghetto lottery. Fuck that coco butter smelling whore. I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers with small dicks and erectile dysfunction so instead of getting fucked they just rage over their impotence and beat her within an inch of her worthless life.

Attached: Watson on racial intelligence.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

Yes hello I've worked in the inner city schools for a few years and this year I get my loan forgiveness and can fuck off away from all the ugly greedy retarded faggot stupid ape ugly again nappy headed cruel pointless stinky niggers forever and work in a white area.

Nigger kids are always the worst. They're worse than bad. They're mean and cruel and racist to each other. They stink like piss and shit because their worthless nigger hooker single mom would rather suck dick for Crack than clean them. Haha. Fuck niggers.

Attached: 1659411792585091.jpg (828x621, 54.85K)

Trust me from a previous mascot/cuck/goof you are lucky to breath in those masks. You see 2 feet in front of and know just to give the people a high 5 in the set area, dance a little, and move on. Its too complicated for nigs but when you wear deep clown uniform like that there is no room for improve

>blacks are gonna notice this
>going to play self fuffilling prophecy unironically
>(((media))) will jump on it for clickbait
>
>???
>OMG I SEE THIS HAPPEN ALL OVER ITSOVERBROS.jpeg

Attached: 1645303367021.jpg (680x666, 46.88K)

Remember wagie, the customer is always right!

Attached: 1658151177487636.jpg (600x600, 56.46K)

Checked