Wait, so Mexicans don't like it when foreigners come to their country and change its culture...

Wait, so Mexicans don't like it when foreigners come to their country and change its culture? Shouldn't they be celebrating diversity?

Attached: MexicoCity.png (1225x450, 56.66K)

>Whoa imagine if the roles were reversed

Why do you glowie faggots keep posting this shit

sorry pablo but latinx women are built for BWC

This is the roles being reversed you ultra faggot.

Whites are gross. They have to go back

That's a white-thing.

No truer words. Can I buy guns there legally? I like this WFH, cheap rent, latina slayer play brewing in my head.

They are being culturally enriched and it's a good thing.

Isnt it annoying

fuck you mexican.. look south

lol these people are in danger.

racists

Attached: 1562394394516.jpg (1590x546, 251.54K)

>Wait, so Mexicans don't like it when foreigners come to their country and change its culture?
hey man we mexicans always do the jobs that whites dont want to do

Attached: mexican-avengers-1646208874510.webm (460x816, 1.6M)

As soon as the 140 million spics squatting in the US goes back to messihole.

it's less about changing their culture and more about foreigners having more money than them -> foreigners pay for expensive goods and services -> cost of living rises -> gentrification

if americans in mexico city make it a better place, what are the consequences of mexican's in the US?

Kek

no it would be more appropriate if the american migrants started raping and kidnapping mexican girls, just like mexicans do here.

It really is funny. Not so fun when it happens to you too bad the migration will continue

This. You want the migrants to be poorer than you so you can look good.

>bro trust me they're so hot it's not like they gain 250 pounds the moment they turn 25 bro trust me they're trad conservatives

Attached: 1631347867916.jpg (800x534, 70.85K)

You’re a slave class imported thanks to jews. America put a man on the moon with hardly any of you people in the country. We don’t need you. You need us. Fuck off.

Attached: A17C405C-925F-4234-9B09-FE8575605D0B.jpg (1024x768, 77.93K)

Nah just the fake news causing trouble .
The article says 1.6 millions Americans live there. My guess is that there just from fresh expats being annoying .
That’s all

THIS GRINGO TOWN NOW FOO.
NOW PAY YOUR TAXES TO FEED MY 8 KIDS

Attached: B8C25E1C-CCA3-490F-8DEE-DCA40C3D0495.jpg (1199x675, 160.31K)

How long until Mexico builds a wall to keep the Americans out?

Attached: 1659587585018.jpg (798x770, 341.22K)

keep tellin that lie to your self paco. that job you do for 20 would cost an american employer 60$/hr if not for the WORKER inflation you roaches bring with you.
So no you dont do the jobs whites won't do, you've undercut them so horrifically there is no point.
I cant wait until war spills over the southern boarder and you taco fucks get what's coming.
You will be nothing but a smear on our legacy.

It’s fake news per usual

Not my problem.

Look, the average Mexican wont go to the US. Wages are less here, but so are living costs. With a STEM college edu, you have a more decent life here than in the US.

Though what comes to the US are the unwanted, the losers, the fuckups, and most of them aren't from Mexico, but pass illegal from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

We don't want to change shit in the US.
Suggestion: Throw the latinx into the ocean and we do the same with the hipsters in Mexico City.

Deal?

So much salt

Isn't it fucked up that due to the stupidly high cost of living people born in fucking America are willing to emigrate to third world countries to achieve what should have been the "American dream"?

Literally what the fuck happened?

I truly hope the white BVLLS impregnate all the mexican women of reproductive age and finally that STUPID, UGLY, CARDBOARD-SHIT COLOR of indio skin gets utterly BLEACHED.

Ahora, a chungar a tu madre, chairoperro.

Life in America even for hillbilly in Alabama who never used shower in his life is better than for stem scientists in Mexico.

We don't care your kind are a fucking plague and we will burn your country down with californian trash until you take you fellow beanerkin and cartel trash out of our country back into yours.

You First and pay back your welfare that you stole

No, why?
The only mess are the ever increasing rents due to parental-rich skinnyfat onions-bearded clowns from the US.
You know that very well, since 300k+ wagies from SF and SJ bought most of the houses in coastal CA driving 1000sqf cottages over a million dollar, or 3000 USD rent.

because they supress real happenings and food threads

The only deal you are getting, stupid indio sureño, is a NORTEXIT. You can keep your useless shit jungles and mud huts and RIDICULOUS Jelagueza. Asshat

So much lol.
Obv never been to Mexico.

Close the borders and the cartels dry out.
Ok?
No, because you fuckups try to save the world.

you take back the 2 million that took over my town and i will take the 10 thousand that took over yours and at east ours ain't a burden on your resources

>a plague of stuck-up white roasties drinking maragritas and pretending to work remotely for their bullshit sinecure jobs
Oh, the horror

You wont find a dilator here. Now go home.

Better yet, close all WESTERN UNION and stupid remittances so you indios starve to fucking death and/or revolt against fucking AMLO and he ends up hanging by the wrinkled balls from the Asta Bandera del Zócalo, Mussolini style

I mean to be fair the official moon landing was a complete fraud. Not to say people hadn't been exploring space before that with the breakaway nazis, breakaway Americans, soviets, japs and other secret space programmers/breakaway civil too.

Why, you hoarding them all, you fucking golosa?

Now pissoff you ugly subhuman, go dance to the sun like your STUPID ABUELA, hope you all indios die.