New York sucks! Time 2move2 Texas w/ my gay bf and Tesla n vote in dems

Why are normies like this?

Attached: 85732E2F-C64A-4346-9D7B-424055DC66D1.jpg (724x616, 317.18K)

And then he criticizes conservative commenters who shit on him for moving even though he isn’t a liberal. It isn’t about him. We don’t want other new yorkers to feel welcome. Even the ones that “claim” to be right wing. We all know you guys go full faggot when the going gets tough, otherwise new york wouldn’t suck.

Fuck off we're full

Louis Rossmann is epic, and he's not gay, although he's Jewish. He's a honest computer repair man with youtube channel, fighting for right to repair electronics from big jew electronics manufacturers, this includes, computer, tractors etc

I'm not watching your video kike

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

of spics and niggers?
yeah quite full

JEW ROSSMANN DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE VOTE DEMOCRAT WHEN YOU GET HERE

>tesla
Pottery

Because Texas is a big beautiful state and we are very welcoming here.

don't worry the spics and niggers from the congo and mexico will do that

you can literally say the same thing for LA, California, Toronto etc..

Los Angeles and California as a whole have been losing people for 2 years in a row because of domestic outmigration..

The whole thumbnail image is supposed to be ironic. He would never own a Tesla, and he likely wouldn't vote Democrat, ever.

i've always hated this faggot

>jewish
>honest
lol

He is gay though, he has an Asian boyfriend.

Louis is alright for a Jew from New York City, he's been dunking on America's gay ass globohomo corporations for years.

That said if he votes "moderate" in Texas he should be deported, or whatever you cowboy niggas do down there.

Jews need to stay in their containment zone of Jew York

California,Oregon, Washington, Colorado...
One by one. (California was red until Reagan's amnesty)
Republicans are morons. They need to treat immigration as an existential threat to their party.
Georgia will be next, then Texas.

He won't, but he'll never support any anti-abortion politicians or anything that would actually undo globohomo.

Louis is a right to repair absolutist. Perhaps a right to repair fascist even.

Yikes, problematic. I hope he gets the Gaypox and dies.

Louis is a right to repair absolutionist because it is to the benefit of his business to be. You're confusing someone being on the right side of an issue due to convenience to someone with moral integrity. He's still wrong on a host of other issues.
>paraphrased from one of his videos
>"Look at our insane DA & Mayor, we should've voted for the slightly less insane one instead. But God forbid we ever elect anyone who would lock up blacks or jews.")

Imagine shilling so hard for corporations that you make a Jew look like the good guy.

>agreeing with Rossman on 1 issue (repairs) and disagreeing with his love for niggers, jews, and trannies is shilling for corporations
Mind of a german everyone. No wonder you always take it up the ass.