If you have not read any of these books, you should give it a try. If you don't want a paper copy...

If you have not read any of these books, you should give it a try. If you don't want a paper copy, just download it as a pdf or ebook. This reading material helped influence Hitler himself on the subject

Attached: s-l600.jpg (267x400, 18.85K)

Isn't it funny how antisemitism just POPs into people's heads for no reason at all?

Just randomly, in completely separate nations, separate continents, separate time periods, separate cultures. That is, like, so weird.

it's inexplicable, really

Attached: literally.jpg (1000x773, 301.25K)

Attached: 8630A743-5A43-423E-8BFA-498DA2B4F312.jpg (500x851, 95.23K)

>meanwhile in rural Guatemala

Attached: jew guatamala.png (825x793, 540.7K)

lol, it’s a miracle

Attached: 77F8CBFB-0D88-4CDB-8E86-2384867A3AC4.jpg (700x437, 57.2K)

lel

And those vermin Jews are still as evil to this day.

I read parts of it and it was Henry Ford rambling about how Jews ruined baseball for about an hour. I lost interest after that.

Thanks for your input schlemuel

(((Ford))) was spreading predictive programming and was part of many jewish tricks (initial experiments with mass migration here, the Ford institute, ...).

Yeah, it's almost like the people living there realize they are being misled by an injustice.

the holocaust didnt happen so hitler was a nice guy after all

thats nice he just wanted a homeland for white people i like hitler

Does he really talk about jews for FOUR volumes? How much is there to say?!?

I don't think Ford had anything to do with what the Ford institute did since 2003, retard.
He hated Jews you fucking shill.

Linkage?

lol. lmao even.

That's basically the historical part of the redpill, yeah.

If I had the energy to create a book on my opinions on Jews it would be 12 volumes.

try archive.org. Check out Finklestein while you’re at it.

Always the exact same faggy replies, using the same gay styling, ...

shut up jew.

So many books just for three words.

Kill them all.