Isn't debt and taking loans essentially theft...

Isn't debt and taking loans essentially theft? You take away actual value from people who have their money in banks and give it to others in the hope of making a profit, without the consent of said people who have produced actual value.

Attached: GettyImages-1385215992.jpg (1280x720, 70.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPkJH6BT7dM
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1057521914001070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Banks don't take other people's money when they give loans. They create the money on the spot

You must be at least 18 to post here.

>no more usury
k

>without the consent of said people who have produced actual value
They consented by putting their money in the bank.
This is why you earn interest on savings, it comes from the interest on the loans the bank gives out.

yes, of course it is. and then if the banks gamble and lose they bail themselves out with your money.
and by issuing loans they're effectively increasing the amount of money in circulation and therefore robbing everyone else through inflation.

Debt is extracting wealth from the future to have it in the present.

Fractional reserve banking. Are you 5? Do you know even the absolute rock bottom basics of banking or economics? This is as bad as asking “why can’t we just print more money?” Must be bait

Banks are the number 1 culprit behind inflation. They just create money every time they loan. You think they will use what they got for a loan? Lmao

It used to be that capitalism was industrial in nature. That is to say capital was raised in the form of debt and equity to actually do/make/invent/create with the hopes that the enterprise would generate new economic activity of a value in excess of the debt incurred and equity invested.

Now most capitalism is purely financial in nature. That is to say capital is raised for the sake of taking an position in a zero sum game, either through outright gambling with derivatives or throigh arbitrage. Wither way, no new economic activity is created, just a win/loss position in the current economic activity.

One generates new wealth. One redistributes existing wealth without growing anything.

>without the consent of said people
read the fine print

This. When banks need money they don’t think “gee, we need to help our customers build more”, they just borrow it from other banks.

how is a loan theft? i'm giving your broke ass $1,000 so you can pay rent and you give me back $1200 for inconveniencing me by having me give you my money.

Fractional reserve banking is Jewish evil

Ok kike ok kike ok kike
Ok kike
Hymie heeb yahoot cifut judio

Banks mostly print money, they don't borrow shit.

Usury is a sin for a reason.

No because you aren’t stealing it from them or the bank. Those people can still withdraw their money tomorrow. Now fractional reserve and bank runs are a different matter entirely but not theft.

Time is money and money is labor in physical potential form. So when you take on debt you are essentially contracting your future work for something today. Think of a car loan or mortgage. You are essentially getting to use it today in return for promising X hours of your time each month to pay for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPkJH6BT7dM

>Now fractional reserve and bank runs are a different matter entirely but not theft.
Instead of directly stealing money from you, they print it and the value of your existing money drops (effectively the same in the end).
And there is the gambling, mind GAYmes using laws and their mafia, ...

This. The banks make money when they loan it to you.

fpbp, people who think banks loan money that already exists drives me nuts, banks create money when they loan you money, and the last thing in the world they want is for you to deposit money with them. Deposits are liabilities, essentially debt the bank owes you. And guess what? If they go bankrupt, their creditors are the last to get paid after stockholders. Their creditors are you and your savings account.

>take out $250k loan to buy a house
>inflation just keeps getting worse
>eventually a loaf of bread is $250k
>pay off house for the price of a loaf of bread

You have have your account blocked by the bank in case the jews go bankrupt.

this is correct, it was empirically proven by richard werner.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1057521914001070

>paying the banks back with interest
lol no
debtmaxxed btw, never paying back a single cent..

Its ironic because this argument answers OPs question
>Isn't debt and taking loans essentially theft?
as yes.

> force dumb normies to panic over a flu
> everyone goes bankrupt and sells their stuff for cheap, defaults on loans so the banks can confiscate shit or accumulates ((((((debt)))))))))
> * rubs hands *

Our entire financial system is Jewish evil, user.

Of course it’s evil. Our entire society is underpinned by an evil creation. How can OP even formulate a coherent worldview without understanding the basics

it's theft if you consider that newly printed money causes inflation and steals purchasing power, but repayment or default of that loan is deflationary and gives the purchasing power back. The problem is most people never pay off their loans, they keep. refinancing, printing more money as values go up. Don't worry though, the bubble will pop and deflationary default mania is going to undo the theft soon enough.

spot on analysis OP

Attached: dave ramsey1.jpg (820x425, 39.79K)

no because money doesn’t exist like you think it does

yeah but jews are allowed to do that. lol

Wrong. They can loan about 90% from people's saving account to other people.
You are all fucking retards if you think all individual banks can actually "make" money out of thin air. Only "Federal Reserve" (in USA) can do that, and for other countries their central banks do that.
Fucking Qtard dipshits polluting my board.

Don't worry, they'll just redefine inflation. Just like how we are totally not in a recession. And just like how they were totally vaccines.

Idiot. When banks loan they CREATE NEW DEPOSITS. They also create a liability to go on the other side of the balance sheet. However the amount that is owed in interest is not created.

the deposit is the liability i mean. they create an asset to balance it out which is the recievable

Ok. I deposit 100. Bank loans 90 now there’s 190. Guy I loaned to deposits at his bank. His bank loans out 80 now there’s 270. Third guy deposits his 80 to bank 3, which loans out 70. Ad infinity. And banks loan money to eachother, and back again. And they loan against all kinds of collateral, not just deposits. The leverage tricks they play have essentially allowed them to create money out of thin air. Not literal bills… it’s all just numbers on a screen anyway.

this is incorrect. The commonly held fractional reserve money multiplier belief is a myth

Read Richard Werner's article "How do banks create money, and why can other firms not do the same? An explanation for the coexistence of lending and deposit-taking", published in the International Review of Financial Analysis.