Would you fight and die for this man? Is he worth going to nuclear war over? NATO wants you to...

Would you fight and die for this man? Is he worth going to nuclear war over? NATO wants you to. Think very hard about what you are supporting here when you spout SLAVA UKRAINI nonsense. WW3 over some backwater shithole we didnt care about 9 months ago.

Attached: image (2).png (225x225, 66.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a man?

I'm 5'8 and he looks like even more manlet than me

he made me hate every single jew and ukrainian person

russia invaded another country. ukraine is defending. russia are the bad guys.

They are not fighting and dying for that man but for their country and families, nice Kafka-trap you russbot

>Would you fight and die for this man?
Don't need to. He's doing a great job de-nazifying and demilitarizing Russia on his own.

>Is he worth going to nuclear war over?
Who's talking about nukes? That crazy fucking diseased manlet in Pyongyang? Or his crazy diseased manlet twin in Moscow? Russia would cease to exist if that ever happened. You forget our missiles can shoot down nearly all of your missiles, while yours are exploding in their silos from poor maintenance and siphoned off rocket fuel sold on the black market.

>NATO wants you to.
Nah. NATO is Any Forums, and Any Forums wants you to laugh your ass off at all the sloppy stupid Nazi Russians screaming and bleeding out in some Ukrainian wheat field somewhere.

Attached: 1653667075626.png (500x250, 100.94K)

>SLAVA UKRAINI
literally nobody that matters is doing this.
very few people that do not matter singly but do in aggregate are doing it either.
Big problems, memeflag.

Attached: Revelation3-9.png (971x277, 50.2K)

I'd fight and kill for the people of my community, to protect them against the vile horde of barbarians set on defiling them. I would protect my neighbors, friends and families from those that would do them harm. All politics are meaningless when the shooting starts, the only thing that matters is dignity, honor and survival. You ask if we would fight for a man far removed from our lives, as a Canadian I can resoundingly say I would not... Justin Trudeau isn't even worthy of my contempt... I think most normal people would agree with me. It's not the glory of politicians that we fight for, but the people around us that make our lives whole.

I'd kill stupid fucks like you by the dozen if it meant my family would be safe... And if you did anything to threaten them, I'd cut your dick off and fuck you in the mouth with it.

Attached: 20220803_142106.jpg (1733x4032, 1.36M)

I'd fight that man

But they are.

If you die, and he l8ves, you fought for the jew to survive, only a jew would hold an opposing position.

>Would you fight and die for this man? Is he worth going to nuclear war over? NATO wants you to. Think very hard about what you are supporting here when you spout SLAVA UKRAINI nonsense. WW3 over some backwater shithole we didnt care about 9 months ago.
Let me fix for a moment

Would you fight and die for this kike? Is he worth going to nuclear war over? Kikes wants you to. Think very hard about what you are supporting here when you spout SLAVA GLOBOHOMO sense. WW3 over some backwater real shithole we care about a long time ago.

The real question is why are tens of thousands of Russian Nazis willing to die in Ukraine. For what? Putin's lies? The lies he's been telling everyone for a decade and nobody outside of Russia believes? The Russians lie so much it's front page news when they aren't lying. Now they're in ukraine, murdering families and then stealing from their victims like they don't even know that's wrong. For what? To steal their land? To be famous for all the war crimes they keep committing and recording on their mobile phones for Tik Tok? Are you really that shitwitted?

I don't care if Ukraine wins
I just want Russia to lose

That's why it's been so funny seeing Russia get btfo by Turkey and Azerbaijan lately

Attached: 1658904219206909.png (600x500, 70.04K)

Attached: 20220729_180854.jpg (2448x2448, 1.05M)

Actually, Ukraine is attacking the souvereign DNR/LNR republics and Russia helpd them actively defend themselves. Yes, they are separatists, but Kosovo set a precedent so its officially allowed by international law.
But in reality, the Ukraine is a fake construct and is historocally part of Russia. The so-called ukraine is a separatist rogue state an Russia has every right to purge these traitorous separatists and reintegrate the borderlands territory.
But in Reality, Russia was created by the Kievan Rus and has been seeking independence since. The greedy and dishonorable Ukrainians have been opressing and exploiting the Russian people since thousands of years. Russia was forced to pay tribute to Ukraine in the form of labour, resources and battle thralls. I give you two examples. The USSR was created by Ukraine, so that Russian labour and resources could turn Ukraine from an agrarian bandit state (look up cossacks) into an industrial, technological and military powerhouse. The ukrainian colonial governor Nikita Khruschev even "gifted" russian territory and Russian people (to be used as resource gatherers) to the de facto Ukrainian soviet empire. The next example is modern times, where Ukraine basically took Gas from Russia gathered by resource proles in Siberia. The current conflict is nothing less than an opressed people standing up for themselves and fighting for their souvereignety and freedom from ukrainian tyranny.

Attached: 1657670037536.png (507x379, 391.52K)

Same.
I love how russian shills fail to realize the simple fact that nobody really gives a shit about ukraine, nobody ever did, they just want to see the snow nigger empire of HIV and chimpouts to bleed.

>the souvereign DNR/LNR republics
hahahahano
They are not republics, they are not sovereign and they killed a bunch of innocent people on Ukrainian territory. They are just criminals and reprobates like the Russians controlling them.

> Yes, they are separatists
Weird how they weren't ((( separatists ))) until Moscow planned, financed, supported, trained and armed the illegal insurrection.

>an Russia has every right to purge these traitorous separatists
Only on Russian soil. Ukraine was an independent nation officially recognized by the Soviet Union before the Russian Federation existed. But thanks for proving Ukraine has every right to purge its traitorous separatists.

>The greedy and dishonorable Ukrainians have been opressing and exploiting the Russian people
So why don't you Russian Nazi war criminals just stay on your side of the border?

>Nikita Khruschev even "gifted" russian territory
If a man gives you a gift and you accept it, to whom does the gift belong? To you? Of course. Russian nazis are renegers who steal compulsively.

>freedom from ukrainian tyranny.
Then go back home to Russia and stay out of Ukraine. Or get sent home in millions of body bags, I don't really care if you don't. Putin certainly doesn't think you're worth a shit.

Attached: 1651150313646.png (1096x1124, 1006.57K)

based

fuck jewkraine

Why would you have to die? Russia is a joke, NATO would steamroll it with ease. No need to be afraid, just go invade and grab all those resources that rightfully belong to the Western civilization.

A man in a t-shirt is not a leader.

any jew $

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/