The grass is always greener

If you think your country sucks, just be glad you aren't from Greece. The men were made to adhere to a """"beauty standard"""" that focused on, and I quote, little pricks and firm butts. They were also told that small members are a sign of superior intellect. In other words, the Greek were bred to be motherfucking dicklets. THEY BUILT STATUES TO CELEBRATE IT! You can't tell me your country sucks or is being cucked when motherfucking Greeks were bred to have dicklets to fit in firm behinds.

The grass always seems greener on the other side, user. REMEMBER THAT.

Attached: history teacher.jpg (500x460, 48.94K)

People say it's for beauty or some shit, but maybe they're all just growers.

Except they said the small size was a point of pride because it made them mentally superior

This is what started racism.jpg

The Greeks thought giant dicks were oafish and stupid. Like donkeys. I’ve also heard it said that artists thought giant dicks would take away from the art and be too distracting.

Remember, the Romans thought that it was okay to have your dick sucked by a man or to fuck another man's asshole, and that these things did not make you gay.

Because you weren't the one being penetrated.

And they didn't eat pussy.

The next time you're reminiscing about your Greek and Roman western heritage, think about that.

They were right though.

Ah yeah according to (((christian))) scholars

I find it much more likely that making a marble statue and carefully molding the giant fucking dick on it to be... a bit distasteful.

Attached: typically.png (982x1274, 75.53K)

However, they had theories about stupid barbarians being big in all departments, including downstairs. And that they were the opposite in all departments... including downstairs

Idk man, after seeing what Jews are doing to my statues, I wouldn't be surprised if that's all bullshit and they only left stairs with small dicks after their enemies smashed the rest, and rewrote history

no wonder why niggers are so fucking stupid

Let's not forget those sculptures were carved in Italy long after the ancient Greeks were through. Maybe this arguement is just another case of Italians seething at the sight of the almighty BGC. Many such cases!

Why did the Sphynx's nose fall out?
Why did Venus de Milo lose its arms?
Stone can't withstand traction and shearing tensions for long periods.

I literally have a body of a Greco-Roman demigod firm ass and the dick size
Also I'm a grower almost to 8 inches
Swells up like a balloon animal

Are you just coping because when my pee pee is soft it's still bigger that you mm peter?

And that's a bad thing how?

They liked small dicks because k-y hadn't been invented yet.

>And they didn't eat pussy.
that one is based. but they didn't just not eat pussy, they thought it was worse than being assfucked

Greek women statues almost always lack vagina.
Greeks show sexuality as shameful.

it's actually kinda chad to not give a shit about female pleasure. having a big dick is completely useless except to appease women, it just gets in the way and wastes blood. you have to be a true chad to flaunt your small penis and also psyop women into wanting it

You have to go back.

Attached: 1605415437907.jpg (1080x810, 178.97K)

"Yes, to be gay you have to say I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you to another man"
???

Paganism is catholic psyop

Not gonna lie. It i get out of Mediterranean or work in a field all day and my cock looks as good as statue of David its a victory for me

Asian women are definitely not sticking with Asian males

>Why were American actors so short?
>America worshipped manlets. Women were whores to manlets. Being short was so cool. Demigod Danny Devito dated Demi Devato

So why do you think it's bad to do?

Pagan statues with small genitalia were for aesthetic purposes, nor sexual.

Greeks and Romans frowned upon queers. But, of course, Judeo-Christian "scholars" state otherwise.

Well thats true

Holds true today with Asia

Only nigger worshippers love huge dicks. Growers are more superior and is a sign of higher refinement.