Why did they kill Jackie Walorski?

Jackie Walorski, the ranking Republican member on the Ethics committee is dead after a car veers into her lane and kills her and her staff.

What did she know and why did they decide to keep her quiet forever?

Attached: walorski.jpg (219x310, 17.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walorski.house.gov/news/
walorski.house.gov/studentdebtwamr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just because she got killed by some drunk bitch doesn't mean someone was after her, take your meda

she probably was only shilling at 99% rate for the kikes and they need a new golem replacement running at full 100% just like the rest of your god forsaken golem shithole

>Ethics committee
enough for shills to post cat and food pics on here tonight. they're desperate.

Attached: 1659493421035191.png (685x625, 7.54K)

she's a kike, who gives a fuck

I love how easy its been to spot Chinese posters the past two days

Trump says that he was very close to her.

because Any Forums today is mostly bait threads and you didn’t post a suggestive photo the thread will likely die soon. real investigation died long time ago on this website

That's a dude.

This shit happened about 10 minutes from my house. Guessing the dumb bitch that hit her was on her phone fucking around.

Stfu everything happens for a reason nitwit

Have sex

I made cold calls for this bitch‘s campaign in 2012. I got paid in bite-sized Oreos.

any weird buildings or street names in that area? Is chabad close?

Clearly a trans woman lamo

I only trust the dead when it comes to politicians. She probably had it coming but, regardless, she was killed on purpose. Few less dc residents is always an improvement.
>S

This thread is cringe. Should be pruned.

Attached: Fuckjanniesgasthejews.gif (320x188, 1.02M)

The fuck does that mean

????

Attached: 7B5FBBE7-7B21-406C-9939-1B302638C038.png (678x525, 37.76K)

I got shanghaied into making telemarketing calls around the local area from a phone bank to ask registered voters whether they would vote for Jackie Palorski. At the end of the three hours of work, I got paid with two bags of bite-size Oreos.

See

she tried to get chinese banned from buying land in usa. gets wacked shortly after.

>What did she know
That's a good question.
walorski.house.gov/news/
It's looking like
walorski.house.gov/studentdebtwamr/
Or the recession topic.

>she tried to get chinese banned from buying land in usa.
That would get her killed. Any sauce?

the bill she introduced