Literally one of the only people on the dissident right worth listening to

Why are so many people such faggots who refuse to watch creators that aren’t on YouTube?

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/patcon3:2

Attached: 0DB1E720-DC25-46FD-8CAE-825487C53B54.jpg (900x900, 50.45K)

Blackpilled is great. I also like Know More News with Adam Green and The Last American Vagabond.

What I don’t like about Adam Greene is that he wastes WAY too much time attacking Christianity. His talents are best used elsewhere. Christians aren’t trying to kill him, his government is. Why waste your energy on a non threatening enemy when the people wanting you dead are united in their vitriol against you.

I appreciate anybody willing to speak the truth, especially when they have skin in the game. Blackpilled, KMN, TLAV are all banned from most outlets and are all blacklisted from most banking options. They are doing something right.

>Literally

And I totally agree with that. That’s why Devon Stack is my favorite because he follows principals as Adam Green does too and I can respect that but I just like stack’s streams more.

Well I guess i'm not sleeping tonight.

>he wastes WAY too much time attacking Christianity
It’s not a waste of time. Complacency is complicity. Christcucks are complicit in White genocide.

Devon is the only one that I've witnessed covering the six part series on January 6.

You’re a dumb faggot. The kike media has been attacking Christianity for your lazy ads for the past 60 years. Congrats. You are on the same side as likes.

His review on Forest Gump is the most midwit thing i've ever saw in my life. After that, never watched another video

Judaism and Christianity need each other to survive.

Attached: 1658805640453726.jpg (640x505, 114.54K)

>Adam (((Green)))
I just love hearing Adam and his panel of jews read from the Talmud about why Christianity is bad

Attached: 1640928652409 (1).png (1231x525, 1.52M)

I fell off once he just kept going on about that bee hive

Pagans are too busy with monkeypox treatments to fight for the west

Attached: christian_identity.png (460x842, 205.15K)

Me too. Did you know that the Talmud forbids goyim from reading it punishable by beheading?

he's too negative
wish he would brighten up

Let's talk about how complete and utter SHIT the daily shoah has become compared to some of the streams mentioned in this thread. Seriously, it's unlistenable these days. How did it come to this?

What's TLV like? Never heard of him.

Who do you think is has a higher chance of facing uncomfortable truths such as white genocide?

The average, practicing; non-lukewarm Christian
vs
Some retarded atheist nihilist with no morals, who don't even believe that objective morality exists to begin with; whose entire belief system is done with ad-hoc post-justification based on their feelings on a given topic often based upon what they feel is more "nice" to others?

Christianity is the ONLY religion that actually values truth. Is it any wonder then, that fields such as science have become utterly useless today, when the religion that underpins the possibility of truth has been steadily declining?

Stop serving satan.

these past few video have been great, also like the one about the west memphis three and son of sam
still miss his movie analyses

Exactly.

Absolutely based

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (257x196, 12.16K)