Hello Any Forums

Hello Any Forums

I have been getting into an increased amount of unprovoked altercations with hispanics in my area. These people are a plague on Whites. I carry a pistol everywhere I go but I can only use it legally if it is justified self-defense. I am looking to train in a fight club like the UFC fighters do, and become as proficient and deadly as I can with striking, takedowns, and ground game. I want to train with other Whites, I know the Irish are pretty good fighters and MMA practitioners. Where are the White fight clubs in the greater San Diego area? It seems like the Gracie Barra stuff is nothing more than group aerobics classes, and most of the Gracie Barra headmasters are hispanics.

I wish I could live in peace and not worry about constant threats to my safety, but there is a growing number of latinx/mexicans among us and we must stay vigilant.

Attached: 1373034454.0.jpg (1200x800, 118.02K)

BBJ is bullshit learn judo lift weights and get a bigger dick faggot

Attached: tumblr_nyron0ooJH1u9nat0o5_1280.jpg (960x720, 167.08K)

Get a pet squirrel and train it to ride on your shoulder.

Why do you keep posting this pic?

Hispanics can’t fight
Eat meat every day
Fight every day
Get a gun

You sound jealous why are you worried about my penis?

>post skin and time stamp

If you want to fight spics, train with either blacks in boxing,Asians in kickboxing and whites in wrestling.

Is your 'tism acting up, user?

Just stay the fuck away from them dude.

Both are pajama wearing faggots lol

Show that pathetic worm you call a cock bet you won't no balls pussy

that penis is fucked up. We are genuinely concerned for your health. please go see a doctor

Putin is trained in judo though. If it's good for KGB spies then it's nothing to sneeze at

it wont help you against mulitple or armed assailants. what will you do when a thumb gouges your eye, what will you do when they rupture your testicles.

Watch the original UFC where those techniques were allowed, they didn't make a difference.

>inb4 user is incapable of reasonable extrapolation

Suicide bomb.

Attached: 1586919965738.jpg (608x331, 47.59K)

Is this your 109th altercation?

What did he mean by this? I live in CA and mexicans are not violent.

They're still going to vote republican in 2022 and 2024, no amount of shilling will stop them.

Attached: 1b7db40391dc90fd7c96459593c7ad7dedaa67c0af6391a18426ee4519e9d117.jpg (350x380, 30.65K)

This nigger wants to look at my dick and calls ME gay

That right I knew you wouldn't fucking pussy

Attached: tumblr_mmisi1hq2c1qmtcvmo3_500.jpg (500x375, 60.18K)

>the Irish are pretty good fighters and MMA practitioners.
lol faggot retard

>judo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Learn wrestling and the basics of BJJ plus Muay Thai. Judo is a joke.

Most BBJ "masters" have been killed on the streets look it up on google faggot wrestling is for ring fights never use that shit on the streets.

They're good brawlers and they're decent fighters given their small population. Dagestanis and Chechnyans are per capita the best fighters and very wrestling centric. Irish tend to be more oriented towards boxing.