Moving to Europe

Any Americans wanting to emigrate from this niggerfied shithole, The Great Satan, to a decent nation?

Where are you going? Why are you leaving? Discuss

>also welcome: canadians
>not welcome: "stay and fight!" spic goblinos

Attached: file.png (1277x640, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchamericanfriendship.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ey ese, stay and fight, holmes! hold down the barrio!

Nah, kys spic.

Attached: America2022.webm (640x800, 1.11M)

No

You want to move to the Vatican?

mutt

Attached: EfhtklnU4AUEc_y.jpg (933x933, 59.13K)

I've heard that the Vatican is a tourist trap shithole full of pickpockets and thieves. Do you have any stories pasta bro?

With every passing day I live here, I feel as if I'm being slowly poisoned.

The niggers and nigger behavior being stomped into my brain from all angles, all media, music, television, commercials, advertisements, the way people TALK, social media, everything.

The shitty food that is literally fucking poisonous and filled with all sorts of chemicals that fuck up your body and mind.

The fat, disgusting, badly dressed slobs that constitute 90% of the populace.

The crude mannerisms and lack of class that almost everybody has nowadays.

The low level terror of being forced to live around niggers.

I could go on and on and on and on and on. I want OUT.

Anyone with me?

Attached: file.png (388x494, 194.42K)

I haven't been to Rome since 2014 so no, sorry

2 tacos please, hernandez
No nigger, just a random pic I saw.

Attached: file.png (2280x1519, 2.79M)

What's with you and churches?

I'd love to go to Italy. Those fuckers eat so good. My friend just got back from vacay there and brought me some real parmeasean cheese and some wine. I couldn't believe how good it was. You Italians have no idea how good you have it. We have nothing but goyslop here unless you're a hunter who processes his own kills. I would work for free as long as you guys fed me cheese and wine and ketamine everyday.

Just move to a rural location, grow your own garden and raise chickens and the likes, there's no need to change continent

I'm just posting random shit
Calm your autism

Attached: file.png (1238x825, 1.73M)

>Those fuckers eat so good.
Most American food is literally BANNED in Europe because of the jewish chemicals in it.

I hate living here so much.

>just move to the middle of nowhere, abandon all semblances of civilization and humanity, and try to farm carrots..
I'm good.

Just settle for the countryside in a western european country

Yes, have citizenship via ancestry. Going to wherever I can get an IT job in English to earn some Eurobucks. There's stone houses in Italy and Southern France you can buy for 30k Euros. Europeans need leadership and support from us Americans to help them evict the migrants, end the EU, and reclaim this ancient land.

i am going on a recce trip to Moscow. I'll post pics this month. what's freaking me out in America is the food - its poison. at least in Russia GMO is illegal and the food is cleaner and the women are skinny and hot.

Attached: Russian-American_Company.svg.png (1920x1280, 196.1K)

Option for Ameribros: DAFT

dutchamericanfriendship.com/

Get yourself $5k EUR and setup a business in the Netherlands to get a residency permit and you can apply for citizenship in 5 years.

Europeans dont like Americans and they can spot you from a mile away. You will become foreigner scum.

I need a job, can you help me out?

This is bullshit, Europeans love Americans and are very friendly. Don't believe what you read on Any Forums, Eurobros would rather have White Americans than Muslims and Africans, are you crazy? Just don't wear a t-shirt and cargo pants.