Is it just me or do most jobs seem unecessary and are absolute bullshit...

Is it just me or do most jobs seem unecessary and are absolute bullshit? A small minority of people do actual work and the rest just laze around.

Attached: 81DH4hK4t8L.jpg (1740x2560, 484.14K)

Yeah, we've had it too good for too long. This is what we get.

yes, its called female employment

The majority of the economy is people sending emails

The author of this book was a kike leftist

I've felt like a lot of jobs just seem like they're lobbyist propaganda positions

I wish I had a bullshit job

What the fuck do you care? If someone is making money legally, it's not a bullshit job.

Because it's societal rot.

I read this book actually. While the thesis is interesting, the actual dive into BS jobs is weak. There was seemingly no dive into the expansion of inefficient management. Ultimately what was written could have been covered in 20 pages but was expanded into an entire book, which is ironically also bullshit

yes and there is a direct posative correlation to making more money and how bullshit your job is. pro tip try to be as useless as possible

and? Why do you care?

This. Every job I have, the message is clear: you work the entire time, you fucking hate it, and yes, it’s a position that needs to be done. I thought that was the first step in a jobs existence but hey. All these people whining about wanting “meaning” in their work apparently don’t understand how meaningless your life will feel even if you’re doing a so-called necessary service. Sitting around “working” in a bullshit job usually making over 50K? Lol why are they even complaining holy shit

>Because it's societal rot.
I mean you're not wrong, but the second we moved from small hunter gather tribes into organized society, it's been rotten.

leave my bullshit job alone. I'm cozy. quit trying to make me work to support niggers

Attached: 1479603922784.jpg (800x600, 352.03K)

there are a handful of ugly spinsters who wageslave as well as a man. there aren't many. most women have sinecure type positions except nursing, foodservice, and janitorial work. I'm not giving them early childhood education because female teachers are never as good as men.

I work for a massive, global manufacturing, distribution and retail company. Dozens of countries. Our 'diversity, equity and inclusion' group is almost 3x the size of IT. Most jobs are worthless make-work

Attached: a395ebdd01a6f758781ce87666c00102.gif (280x320, 488.27K)

Most of these bullshit jobs will be obselete. The people in those positions will be repalced with technology and thats a good thing. That means more time to things we want, the easier and less stressful our lives will be.

One day, all jobs will be automated by machines anyway. There isn't a single job that couldn't be done by AI faster, cheaper, and more effectively.

They don't laze around, they're just pointless. And there are people doing stupid busy work in every company. Even oil companies have fucking diversity consultants. Had an emergency in my utility job, I had to bust my ass, everyone else had to stay out of my way and not piss me off. Bring back housewives, all the jobs created to appease feminist cunts are pointless and a long term drain on finances.

Attached: 1594393090200m.jpg (750x1024, 147.83K)

Imagine not needing to eat, breathe, drink water, piss, shit, or sleep because your brain gets uploaded into a computer?

Nobody asked for niggers, but there they are on the streets.

Most jobs are done by women or niggers now so you have to keep making adjustment appointments and redos until a white man is there to do it right like it should have been done the first time.
I had a woman dentist recently fuck up my tooth.
And many women receptionists being moody cunts taking their 'anti men' rhetoric out onto people because they think there is no backlash. Well there is ya cunt, when you least expect

Escaping this meat sack and becoming immoral sounds pretty sweet.

Attached: f92dc6b0-126f-11ed-9df3-bb5566dbbb39.jpg (875x873, 112.35K)

maybe 30% of the workforce is unnecessary? 50%?

>can't just enjoy art with a clear message
>has to plaster muh huwhite pride in meme text over it

yeah it's called IT.

that's a really cool crossbow

Attached: 281182i2.jpg (1079x1078, 848.63K)

We as humans, you know, social creatures, live in a society. It's not pleasurable nor enjoyable to live in a rotting place. Man is not a bottom feeder and since we are not, we must not stand living with rot. It brings disease and further decay, and should be culled before it spreads.
How can you not care?

You two have fun with that, but I'm not uploading a brain scan of myself to anything. Some fuck face will delete all memories and create a specialized personal hell program that inflicts an ungodly amount of pain and suffering unlike the which is not imaginable.

other way around, efficiency and technology allows the creation of more and more dead weight diversity jobs

true. i think it's a bit easier to have a bullshit job because you don't have to worry as much about it.

if i were an airplane pilot and messing up might get 100 people killed, i'd have to be pretty on-point and serious about work. but since nothing that important or time-sensitive is riding on me, i get good amounts of time off and my schedule can be pretty flexible and i don't have to be that careful about how i spend the night before. if i were an airplane pilot i'd want to be asleep by now to make sure i'm sharp for the morning flight. but since i'm not, i can be here shitposting

i think this is probably what collapses societies though, too many people like me just looking for an easy gig with decent money. somebody has to do the hard work.

I really don't care if someone is being paid $30,000 to sit around and browse Facebook for 90% of the workday and doing a little actual work for 10 minutes. More power to them.