Potemkin America

I've noticed that since 2020, cops aren't enforcing much of anything in rural America. I'm not talking about cops letting joggers burn down cities, but lack of enforcement on victimless edicts like moving violations that are traditionally big revenue generators.

Nobody's getting pulled over for speeding, expired tags, etc. Nobody's enforcing building or zoning codes. Cops are still around, but they're basically only responding to 911 calls, and even then only some of the time. It feels like America is a Potemkin Village at this point and it's all just for show. Surely I'm not crazy and others are seeing the same?

Attached: officermaggot.jpg (1280x720, 50.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgoT9Y0oUg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Freemason tricks to provoke some gay revolution.

How is driving 20 miles over the speed limit with expired tags and not getting pulled over going to provoke a gay revolution?

Attached: 1609816232182.gif (640x474, 2.99M)

They have actually made it legal to drive without a license plate in my county.

>rural America

too busy with meth labs and spics sneaking in smack to worry about Billy Bob's brake light being out

This is happening all over America

immeasurably based
It really feels that way. A County official recently told me that they've identified upwards of 50 houses built innawoods without pulling permits or reassessing taxable value.
The County doesn't have the bodies to do anything about it, the cops don't have the will to enforce it, and the tax assessors are scared of losing what little property tax revenue they already get by cracking down.

It's not just staffing issues, though that's a part of it. It's as if the desire of .gov officials to do anything has evaporated entirely.

There were quite a few tweakers here ~10 years ago but you see them a lot less now. Most of them switched to fentanyl and die much sooner as a result.

This is a quiet, 97% yt, working-class town. Cops don't even pull over the drunks stumbling out of the local dive bar anymore. They have all the time in the world but seem to just cruise around and eat goyslop at Subway instead.

Yeah I've got nothing to add but this finn song about a drunk driver Teuvo, King of the highway.
youtube.com/watch?v=sgoT9Y0oUg0

Attached: photo_2022-04-26_19-08-10.jpg (1280x960, 164.62K)

>I've noticed that since 2020, cops aren't enforcing much of anything in rural America. I'm not talking about cops letting joggers burn down cities, but lack of enforcement on victimless edicts like moving violations that are traditionally big revenue generators.
>
>Nobody's getting pulled over for speeding, expired tags, etc. Nobody's enforcing building or zoning codes. Cops are still around, but they're basically only responding to 911 calls, and even then only some of the time.
this is a very broad set of generalizations. what's the basis of your argument? why do you think nobody's getting pulled over for speeding?

Soon. :)

In'sha Allah

Attached: finland invades finland.jpg (720x1280, 51.27K)

>why do you think nobody's getting pulled over for speeding?
I haven't seen anyone pulled over for anything in over two years. It used to be a common sight.
>this is a very broad set of generalizations. what's the basis of your argument?
You have to go back.

Attached: 699-998266278.png (600x562, 128.46K)

In rural America cops never gave a fuck about victimless crimes

Bullshit, user. I grew up in a town so small, we had no police department. But the County boys were always eager to pop you $100 for a rolling stop. Something has changed.

Eh it depends really. I know small towns where the asshole police department won’t let you breathe without giving you a ticket, and others where you can drive past the cop going ten over and they don’t give a fuck. Also though, I think they realized too many traffic stops was hurting the public’s relationship with the police. They were easy to demonize in 2020 because of it.

My town is at the crossroads of a few popular tourist destinations. It used to be sport for the local PD to pop out of State plates, knowing full well it was free money as they wouldn't be able to show for the court date.
All of that has stopped. Zero enforcement on the road. And this lack of enforcement is bigger than just moving infractions, see It's as if America has already collapsed but nobody has noticed yet.

I know what you mean, there's a lot of variability in small-town policing. But our County has a decent presence of State police as the Sheriff's office is routinely understaffed and they're not doing anything, either.

Can confirm.
>got pulled over in a Texas county with two outstanding warrants for unpaid tickets
>not arrested
>got pulled over for speeding in Texas panhandle
>not arrested and extradited
>sped 50 over the limit in northern NM all the way to CO, not one cop followed
>get to COS and half the cars have no plates, people are speeding down winding mountain stroads, cops don't care
>leave the bar and everyone is stumbling out and swerving past cops, nothing happens

We are going back to constitutional law. All their bull shit was unconstitutional, I guess the white hats decided once enough peeps die from the vaccines and the illuminati has been dealt with in their d.u.m.b
S humanity can live in relative harmony and peace.

Some cops quit, more retired, and few people are signing up so most departments are undermanned without even taking into consideration the last ten years of population growth.

>got pulled over in a Texas county with two outstanding warrants for unpaid tickets
>not arrested
That's wild, user. I don't live in Texas anymore but the same thing happened to my wife while we were there. She got popped for expired tags, missed her court date, they sent the fine to collections and threatened to put out a warrant.
I tried to get it cleared up for her in 2020 but they said they had no record of the incident or the debt.