White Nations

This is a thread for the lefty niggers on Any Forums. I just want to know why you think whites should not be allowed to have a country of their own. Ive asked around on omegle for quite a while and none of you has given me any kind of an answer that was not adhominem.

Attached: 1_gb9tR4pRsyq0DvXqUKOM1g.png (300x300, 64.42K)

Whites should be allowed to have a country of their own, but it must be ruled by me and I must lay claim to all their women.

And also maybe even some of their men, if dey cute

ok, this is the most positive response ive gotten

That's why y'all Canucks let me in, I fuckin' love whites

what race are you?

70% pure Iranian, rest mostly central Asian. Plus I'm 0.1% Finnish so I'm basically as white as they come.

I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Aryan race, and starter on my Hezbollah youth explosive vest throwing team. Hit me with your best shot.

how receptive do you think arabs in canada would be to helping whites expel the jews?

I don't know, I'm an ethnic Persian not an Arab, to me Arabs are just Jews with an identity crisis.

I'm okay with Jews staying in Canada as long as they are:

1) Natalie Portman

or

2) the hot Jewish girl who actually had a crush on me in high school and I have no fucking idea why the fuck I didn't go for it, probably because I'm some kind of fag

or 3) they're so blonde and Nordic looking I can't tell the difference anyway, unless being a Jew really does somehow make you demonic

>Be Anglo menace
>Ooga booga kill each other for thousands of years
>Fuck trees and live in stick, mud and grass huts while North Africa, India, and the Middle East had cities
>Get domesticated after Romans push their shit in
>Spread niggers all over the planet
>Spread Hebrew nonsense all over the planet
>Spread industrial cancer all over the planet
>Banana republics
>War as a racket
>Rothchild and Standard Oil stooges
>Poz the world with White slave mentality
>Import tens of millions of immigrants for slave labor
>Export tens of millions of White jobs for slave labor
>Never vote in their own interest
>Never fight back against corporate consolidation
>World is a steaming shithole thanks to White plots
>Proceed to screech that it's a conspiracy that they have no White countries
White people did it to themselves and are getting everything they deserve. They sowed all this shit and are reaping a bitter harvest.

Attached: hahahahahahah.jpg (580x580, 54.1K)

ok. but whats wrong with letting them have their own country?

It's impossible for them to keep to themselves and not fuck with people or try to replace themselves with others to do it for them. You could give Whites their own countries again and they would repeat the same shit over and over. It's a suicidal domesticated trait of White people. It's only in the last 100 years that they actually considered anything but Anglo-Saxons White at all as well. They have no actual identity just the desire to make other people do things for them at their own peril and destroy their own civilizations in it's name. You can never change their base behavior.

jews arent white

Kek they share the same Neanderthal DNA as all Whites and that's the start of it all. Proto Whites just couldn't rest that Nussy and were race mixing to make themselves in the first place. They are the most self destructive easily manipulated people on earth. You can fantasize all you want about it but all that matters is the here and now. A slave race with a slave mentality.

a slave race? so really we are the victims? awesome. give me reparashuns nigger

Victims of their own plots and behaviors. Which is why they exist as they do just saying I wish and I hope and I feel in the brief periods of peace where they aren't engaged in brother wars. White history is White people beating White people with their own hands and crying out in pain.

you need to study history more. we had the renaissance

KEK these levels of cope. The renaissance never stopped the Anglo menace lmao.

ok whats your point anyways. name a single other race or ethnicity that does not war?

Attached: 1652161456187.png (300x300, 52.85K)

Sure humans wage war, but it's Neanderthal admixture Whites that are entirely unique in subverting their entire race. That's the point and reality of this world. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe and the Americas for Anglo mutt soup.

what is the answer for whites who do not want this? must we kill the invaders?

The answer is you're an outlier and the whole will never accept it. A child that's been made aware of making a mess but expects someone else to clean it. Not gonna happen unfortunately.

And yet here you are. In a majority white country, using white inventions, like the dumb subhuman that you are

so you are saying that I personally must make the first move or it will never happen? the child per se must grow up an clean up this mess?

>white man bad
You no have rights.
Die.

Attached: 1638744280680.png (308x467, 63.02K)

No I'm a self aware White person laughing at my own suicidal people because there's no fixing it.

thats the final red pill isnt it?....