What are your thoughts on modern education?

What are your thoughts on modern education?

Attached: 8466D5EA-93EE-4B5D-B841-15C54F23FFA0.jpg (828x1140, 164.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don’t care, went to an engineering program

It is a joke and designed to make you a debt slave dependent on the state

Cis is a fucking stupid made up term that means nothing and doesn't belong anywhere in front of anything you stupid fucking cunts stop using it it's so fucking gay

It's all so fake and gay.

There is no point in modern schools at all. I learned more goofing off reading random shit on the chromebooks they had then any of the classes with the exception of an engineering class. White is a privilege because it's the most beautiful race (coming from a mixed race mutt) Males are considered priviiage because they need to suck up to some power dynamic they weren't designed in nature for that is artifical bs. Thin because muh genetics but genetics for intelligence between races doesn't exist apparently. Cis because you represent the system which we are attempting to entirely take down. And chirstian because your god is the real god, but we hate it.

Same with homosexual. They're sodomites. Sexual deviants.

Checked

Attached: 1658506823668902.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

>What are your thoughts on modern education?

Attached: Rosenberg (((education))).jpg (600x679, 88.39K)

There’s no such thing as modern education. There is degeneracy to which a thin veneer of ‘education’ is applied. No one is taught maths; they are taught about their feelings. No one is taught science; they are taught about their feelings. No one is taught history; they are taught about their feelings. Every single educator/teacher is required to be a counsellor and a therapist now, and they relish it. The worst thing about education is the lack of parental input. Children are being taught to disobey and lie to their parents because their feelings are more important than obedience. It’s all a groomer plot to have little adolescent boys and girls trust them and only them. See, for instance, Gary Dowsett and his insidious Safe Schools Coalition, and his friend Terrence Leahy, a professor to this day of the University of Newcastle, who wrote the article “Positively Experienced Man-boy Sex”. I’ve read it. Terrence’s agenda is to convince every single homosexual who was sexually abused and taken advantage of as a child that they were always gay and their homosexual condition is not their choice, and that every homosexual adult they fucked with was helping them to grow. Really insidious shit and this is the undercurrent of the LGBT agenda in schools today. Make no mistake in thinking there is no such thing as a gay agenda. There absolutely is. The only way faggots can reproduce is by touching children.

>(((education)))

Attached: education take over.jpg (2387x880, 450.62K)

Incredibly based post.

Attached: education.jpg (841x867, 249.5K)

(((White)))

(((Rosenberg)))

>psychology professor
Do STEM. Don't have to deal with retards like this

It's gay.

>degeneracy to which a thin veneer of ‘education’ is applied
How we got to this point.... one example, look to how jews won their first major post-WW2 culture war victory in America. I am referring to the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism" (jew newspeak). He was exposing the jew infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the (((media))) turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left; just compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which jews have demonized certain ideas - rational rejection of degeneracy and communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of marxist beliefs became bigotry and racism. The victory the marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism/anti-semitism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Today's left and the degradation of the American dream is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending.

There's a reason they don't teach you about the Venona Papers (declassified in 1995, a who's who of jews) in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Attached: mccarthy.jpg (911x772, 131.4K)

>"McCarthyism" (jew newspeak)
This is classic jewing. Invert everything to gaslight and brainwash NPCs. It is called newspeak, a type of pilpul. The jews go-to weapon of choice.

Such examples:
>(((white privilege)))
>(((white supremacist)))
>(((xenophobia)))
>(((holocaust denial)))
>(((homophopia)))
>(((McCarthyism)))
>(((transphobia)))
>(((sexism)))
>(((racism)))
etc. etc.

"Antisemitism" itself is a newspeak term created by jews very recently (a little over a hundred years ago) to shut down discussion and to control goyim thought, just like (((racism))) and the like. Pic related, maybe the most redpilling data one will ever see.

Creating and changing the meaning of words as a form of thought control goes hand in hand with the birth of the jew funded (((social political movements))) of the 20th century. Socrates predicted it all centuries ago. We now see it on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Through all of history... peoples were judged on their character, culture, intelligence, way of life etc. etc.

If you had a culture that were complete shit heads, or noble, or anything in between... those peoples having e.g. X color skin was not a factor in that judgement, only a descriptive. There were a multitude of black, white, yellow and brown cultures all looked up and down to at varying degrees. Simply read the bible or any other old texts like the Greek philosophers.

Attached: “racism” origin.jpg (1634x1447, 277.01K)

burgers deserve it

Attached: 98989865675675676565.jpg (700x786, 230.21K)

With the rise of jewish (((social and political movements))) you had attempts at thought control come into play. E.g. "You're not allowed to think X about X people, because that's "racist"! i.e "That's a thought crime!"

This came into prominence during the communist revolutions of the early 20th century. There in particular used to make it a "thought crime" to question the motives of the communist movement... "You are racist! You are antisemitic!" (communism was almost entirely a jewish movement).

You see words as thought control used in a multitude of other ways by various social movements for different agendas. Not being able to talk about black crime statics during gun control discussions is another.
>"We want to ban guns!"
>"But here are the stats, that makes no sense..."
>"Those stats are racist! You're a racist!"
or
>"These holocaust numbers just don't make any sense whatsoever... let's discuss this."
>"You're a holocaust denier! You're a nazi!"
or
>"I don't want trannys having subversive classes in our schools and public libraries...”
>"That's transphobic! You're transphobic!"
etc.

NPC: "Oh.... I don't want to be seen as a racist/nazi/transphope! Watch me virtue signal and comply... I'm a good goy!"

Jew population thought control tactics 101.

Attached: mom help me.jpg (1042x988, 325.45K)

Attached: jew agenda.jpg (2013x1269, 757.26K)

Learning the term “cis” was my first true “I don’t want to live on this planet anymore” moment when first learning about woketardism.

Does she not realize that most of her political opponents could kill her with a single punch to the head

>first major post-WW2 culture war victory in America
20th century history lesson:
>Weimar Germany is the jew capital of the world
>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
>Jews then claim Hitler supposedly killed literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and took their wealth etc.
>only a few thousand bodies ever found
>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
>millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
>more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
>jews become far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before
>The USA becomes the new jew capital of the world
It really makes one think.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1554x1445, 548.56K)

Makes me think that school shootings might be completely justified.

>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
Thanks to this freedom of information act, we now know to what great lengths jews went to cover-up this fact.

Attached: CIA WW2.png (850x1099, 406.81K)

>(((Rosenberg)))

Attached: 4v5P.gif (500x289, 973.26K)

A white pill: Thanks to jews greatly over-playing their hand, history is now possibly repeating...
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

A quick and essential Weimar Germany history lesson, it's amazing how 2020's society is mirroring 1920's Germany:

Attached: 1656305687967.jpg (720x500, 68.89K)

This shit happened REALLY fast, because I graduated from college in 2017 and the only time I encountered anything remotely like this was in the elective course I had to take outside my major to meet university requirements. These Neo-Communists have hijacked education in less than 5 years