What in the absolute fuck is wrong with Boomers?

>Mention I got a new apartment to my boomer landlord
>Asks how big it is
>About 1000 sq ft, third floor

"How much are you paying?"
$600, all utilities included

>Tells me I got ripped off and that such an apartment is $300 max
>Tell him he's wrong and doesn't know what he's talking about
>Boomer doubles down
>Change subject
>Eventually we circle back around
>Tells me he's thinking about renting the second floor of his apartment out

>"How big is it?" I ask the boomer
"About 1250 square feet, give or take"

>"How much are you thinking about charging?"
"$850 plus utilities"
>"Didn't you tell me not 5 minutes ago that 1000 sq ft is '300 max?' What happened to that?"
>He stutters, stammers, and makes an excuse to go back inside

It has to be the fucking leaded gasoline. I can't think of any other reason for these niggers to be so fucking braindamaged

Inb4

>Boomers
Boomers as a political group, and their behavior, are political

>Rent
Rent is a geopolitical issue

>How is politics and geopolitics politically related?
How isn't it?

Attached: 1612150913571.jpg (2000x1270, 178.6K)

Honestly I think you just called it, boomers are basically the generationniggers

there are idiots across all generations

fuck outta here with your nuance you borscht huffing swine

Tetraethyl lead along with the tv ruined boomers and now microplastics and over socialization are ruining millennials and zoomers. I wonder how the newer gens will be ruined

those aren't nuances, those are idiots.
and I don't like borscht. I prefer pelmeni. that's important.

Horseshit, you eat perogies and you... you love sprats

Yeah, that's right. Fucking sprat eater.

sprats did nothing wrong!

You are GAY for SPRATS!

Boomers have spent something like 60 solid years watching TV almost every day of their lives. Their brains are absolute mush.

sir, that is spratphobic and unhealthy, please watch your language.

I am sorry please don't cancel me, I will let the sprats fuck my girlfriend

It is hard coded in their pea brain that it is impossible to be incorrect about anything and they are unable to fathom the possibility of some of the younger generation being more intelligent than them.

Its probably the 20 pills they take each day to keep their corpse moving.

good. I better have a videotape as a proof on my desk by tomorrow. or else.

Boomers over groomers any day

Attached: 7D537959-8274-4C21-B1FD-728C39B5830C.gif (436x334, 3.19M)

Boomers are incapable of admitting that they are wrong.
Even if they've done something wrong, and you call them on it, they will just stare blankly.
They will all die ignoble deaths, shitting themselves in nursing homes run by angry nigresses.

nah theyre just IRL trolls, thinking that trolling makes them ahead of the curve or something, they dont know how to troll online cuz theyre so far behind in trolling so they do all their trolling irl

No they are just retarded.
Boomers will probably be identifiable for thousands of years based on the lead in their skeletons alone.

post russian boobs like these

Attached: russian boobs.webm (740x968, 739.96K)

boomers think they have original thoughts, but all they do is regurgitate what tv tells them
they're a lot like the zoomers in that regard
perfect little zog golems

>this thread again
grounds for a fucking range ban if the mods werent cucked retards. You get what you pay for i guess. fuck boomers

I only have cunny on my pc, no boobs.

You stupid faggot you literally posted this shit this morning.

booo

Attached: more russian tits.jpg (604x453, 95.83K)

Boomers haven't been in the market since they bought a house 40 years ago and watched it appreciate 10x in value, knowing full well their house is now worth 750k, and they still simultaneously hold the belief that a starter home can be purchased for the same price they bought theirs at decades ago. The look of bewilderment is amazing when you mention how you can't afford the down payment on the cheapest house in the area despite working a full time job.
The leaded gasoline or leaded paint theory is starting to make a lot of sense desu

My parents are boomers but they act like teenaged tiktok leftists and it's incredibly annoying to have to listen to them virtue signal and pander to children younger than their own.

Work hard, pussy