This is America

This is America......

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 222330.png (480x855, 401.9K)

PSS..IT;S FAKE.....

Attached: IMG_1913.jpg (500x680, 137.4K)

tfw 5'4"

HE'S 6'2" BITCH

No it isn't it's just some guy with a bloody mouth of Chiclets. Doesn't look anything like the United States of America. And just so it's clear it's not oh never mind

I would have dragged him into a back alley and raped his racist butthole before taking any pictures

Thats me, I have made a complete recovery, I will be back to “touch” you niggers with my special wand tomorrow

Is this the best thread you trannies can do?

Attached: Ethan.png (500x500, 236.51K)

OMG I am so glad you are okay. Why did you call that man the N word ?

Is it really that hard to just not say nigger in a public setting?

White girl here who only likes black men.

Why are white boys so weak?

He’s cute

I’m guessing he just wanted an excuse to violently assault a white person so he made up the “nigger” excuse.

Don't say it, I'm white and I have been chased thru countless blocks just because I said the word but with the A at the end all because I thought I was close to my black friends. Big mistake

His nose feel like it was sculpted. Fucking perfect

Attached: 1656189782039.jpg (500x460, 50.66K)

Is this even real? Just asking

Attached: 1653506187682.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

Attached: 1652748905781.jpg (806x1024, 181.24K)

Because of our diet. If we lived in a hunter gatherer society like africans do we would be much fitter and stronger

Freedom of speech nigger, I can say whatever I want you faggot

Nigger, nigga tomato tomahto
Fuck Obama shout out to Donald

It's very real. I pity this young man but he was racist so he was a total asshole

Ask me how I know you’re a niggerfaggot.

Attached: 9F34C54F-2B9B-4DD0-9453-ABF86B446885.jpg (259x194, 7.68K)

Ok but just say it in a closed environment and make sure to tell everyone around you will say it.
It's a very powerful and racist word

I'm not black and I am certainly not homosexual.
Why are you being so hostile towards me ??

You think we can't tell?

You can say the one with the A at the end ONLY if you have permission but please do not say the one with the ER. That word was used during the slave days when America was super racist. You might be assaulted by someone so please don't say that word.

White boy here who only likes Asian women, why are white women so narcissistic?

That is disgusting. You might get an STD or some horrible disease that might affect your penis. Boy you need a girlfriend

What's up with the safety vest? Is he special?

He said the n word in his mind

yes

Of course it isn't. It's hard to do the right thing though, and the right thing Standing up for your freedom of speech, and SHOUTING NIGGER for this purpose alone.
Its why when someone tells you something shouldn't be joked about, it's the exact moment you should.
A book shouldn't be read? Then you make sure to read it.
The people and things which you are unable to criticize are the same people and things which hold power over you.
You wouldn't know anything about principles, though.

white man who dry fucks dirty holes like you and sends em back to their broken homes

why are white girls the easiest to seduce?

Why would someone wearing a safety vest yell out nigger and throw a bottle. I bet he was just in the vicinity and that nigger mistook him for someone else

Attached: 1655939990732.jpg (1024x547, 101.04K)

A nigger suckerpunched random White guy and screech reeeecism?
One guy learned not to relax and +0.1 daily growth of racial awareness for White America. Definitely a good thing.

Attached: 1493091904216.gif (288x324, 2.38M)