Should black conservatives be accepted in the white ethnostate

Honorary Niggers like Clarence Thomas have helped our cause greatly i think they should be spared

Attached: Clarence Thomas.jpg (545x700, 70.07K)

Should non ethnicity person be accepted in ethnicity only society?

White people don't hate Black people... If they did, the Blacks would all be slaves to this day.

600,000 White people died to free the ungrateful niggers who slander the Whites as racists to this day.

White people are the most open and tolerant species on earth.

Smart Black people will be spared.

>Yes (YOU) NIGGER, I LOVE YOU

That depends. Is it an ethnostate?

To quote the kikes, they should be hewers of wood and drawers of water if anything at all

In the future when we overthrow the zog rats

no, someone needs to try and make the black ethnostate(s) livable

That doesn’t make sense if it’s a literal ethnostate
I don’t see why not.
Let him him in to your hypothetical ethnostate

in a seperate but collaborative parallel minicivilization: sure, why not.
but they build theirs and we build ours.

Attached: 1618978255741.jpg (464x400, 37.11K)

Yes, of course. Some niggas can be white if they put the effort like how hitler made dogs honorary aryans.

you mean segregation that shit never worked niggers started bitching and rioting

Why not just be a decent human being and stop hating someone on the basis of skin color?

Attached: 1658288561744571.webm (720x720, 2.46M)

Yes we need BBC to watch

go back to twitter

nice dub sieg heil

I find it funny that the same generation that decided hating on skin color was indecent - effectively making them the most moral cohort in history, better than those who came before -, is also the only generation that needs pharmaceuticals just to keep going.

As cute as it is,

no, this is how this whole problem starts.

At least one of Clarence's black family members is a ghetto hood rat. Who you'd invite into your White Community. Then the black family member will invite the ghetto over for a birthday party or whatever. And now you have nigger infiltration because you let this one good nigger in.

A rat hole for one. Is a rat hole for all. People just really are too fuckin' stupid to understand this. "Only we we will know that this door is open. Not like, crackhead starved zombies check every single lock like raptors for weaknesses and openings."

There's no way to win with Stupid People at the helm. That's a losing match for everyone.

what about based mexicans asians and arabs

i'd say the same thing will happen

Doesn't matter.
You will never be able to remove the jewish boot off of your head.

Educated faggots like that? Sure.

Not!!!!!!!!