HAPPENING

The PLA has started the blockade and surrounded the island from all sides…

Attached: 914AF6AC-C88C-4250-9C2A-2E03B70EF72B.jpg (1242x1156, 797.83K)

2 hours late to the party buddy

Nice source user.

Plump Latina Asses are great.

Actually its not in effect for another hour

Attached: 1659582922481.png (925x587, 135.54K)

1 more hour

Look, he's a wagie that just got off work and only has an hour before he has to go to bed to wake up and do it again. This is how he chooses to spend that hour. It's pathetic, but it's his type of pathetic that he enjoys. Wagies are such losers lol.

>Amerimutt shills seething about Chinas regular exercises in their own country

I was thinking of the warships arrival, my bad.

Ammo, food, and water ain't cheap my fren

If you're not prepared by now, you haven't been paying attention. If you're in 2022, and still don't have 5,000 rounds for each caliber you own, along with 3 months food you rotate on FIFO, you've been fucking up for 4 years already.

o rly now?

Oh I only need 5,000?

Nothing will happen

Why would you need more? You can't possibly carry it, and if you're using more than 5,000 rounds to defend a position, you're probably already fucked anyway.

AND ONLY 3 MONTHS OF FOOD???

Jesus, over preperation, but then again thats a good thing.

you filthy bug

seems like planes are still flying and boats are still sailing, not sure what's the shinese definition of blockade.

Just two more reeks!

I feel like 1k was enough and began to focus on area denial, or whatever zogbots call it. Basically pit traps all over the property. Trying to figure how the fuck to get a 400 pound log to swing down on a cue to crush incoming vehicles.

Oh no, not our Finar Warnin?!

Attached: China - Final Warning.png (720x1371, 495.65K)

>The PLA has started the blockade and surrounded the island from all sides…
Ah yes, the famous airspace blockaid, hasn't been used since ww2

Well, lets say I got a tight knit group of multiple people and some are less prepared than me.

If you can't recognize flightradar24 after this weekend's Pelosi bullshit, I don't know what to say
It does look like the Eastern side of Taiwan has effectively been shutdown though
Still a decent amount of ships though

Attached: file.png (1284x523, 646.1K)