China's cope boxes come into effect in approx 45 minutes

China's cope boxes come into effect in approx 45 minutes
0400 Zulu

Will anything happen?

Attached: 1659582444878.png (487x675, 105.95K)

seething on all sides.

>Amerimutt shills seething about Chinas regular exercises in their own country

Hopefully, I want something to fucking happen already

I hope World War 3 Happens but I'm expecting it to just stay between Chink land and Chink Island

nothing will happen

Here comes the nothing ever happens fags

please
go big or go home
i'm tired with this shit

they added some red markers and some blue markers to their response? Man i dont know if i'll be able to handle this level of retaliation. Opaque boxes and markers

I'm confused, Taiwan is a part of China, why wouldn't they just position their military in Taiwan?

Agreed

WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY CAN'T STAY OUTSIDE THE BOXES U GUYS?

Digits and America (Red lines) will fly directly into Taiwan while Japan (Yellow) does Fortnite dances to distract them
P.S Fuck China

why do you expect anything to happen? this is probably china doing drills around taiwan #104230, like of course it's the most drills they have ever done before, but how are you supposed to send a message by sending less planes?
If china does invade, it's a lose lose situation, taiwan loses it's freedoms, the rest of the world will hate china more than ever, leading to the one belt one road project to die and countries will try to maybe even stop trading with china if taiwan is able to defend itself for long enough to escalate and drag other countries into it (unlikely, but it's possible if china executes this in a way that sparks extreme patriotism).

The exact same things were said about Russia drills on Ukraine border. It’s never actually happening until it’s happening

nigga just sail around them lmao, like just use the rudder

except your glowniggers called them out a month before, they haven't seen china make the necessary preparations and I'm willing to eat shit if china managed to do it unnoticed.

Well, first off I would say those exercise locations look an awfully lot like the "training" locations during the 1995-1996 Strait crisis

Second off, recently there have been multiple airspace violations and naval territory violations by the PLA towards Taiwan

Third off, they moved a shitload of military equipment to the coast, loaded them onto amphibious assault carriers, and put artillery along their shoreline. They wouldn't do that for no reason

Fourth off, Taiwan shot at a PLAF drone. That could be taken as an act of war by China, or Taiwan considering it broke their airspace.

That is why I expect something to happen.

taiwan about to FIND OUT

Nothing ever happens except the sometimes where it does

They will probably manage to do it, just not unnoticed.

They certainly aren't about to storm the mainland yet
But they could take some of Taiwan's outlying islands, then see if they escalate

Attached: 1659584650891.jpg (1010x1280, 218.78K)

>>White women visit tawain
>>China block tawain for 3 day
>>British MPs plan visit to Taiwan

Attached: 1659530760768.png (652x609, 721.3K)

Russia was able to invade ukraine because they basically sell OIL as their main export.
OIL is the best export a totalitarian regime can export.
Russia fully expected that they will get trade cuts as repercussions, but they were planing their economny since 2014 to make russia self dependent.
Unlike china that depends on the rest of the world just as much as the rest of the world depends on china.
I would admit if trade was blocked it would hurt like hell, but china would be hurt MUCH worse, as a matter of fact I think china could even have mass famine since they have a HUGE problem with food security (even though china has the largest food reserve in the world, they can't sustain themselves using that forever).