Will he lose everything?

He looks like hes about to cry. Does he know it's over?

How can they even do this to him, isnt freedom of speech protected?

Can he still sell his vitamins from jail?

Attached: sad lad.jpg (1200x675, 124.24K)

He's fucked.

The staff will. I don't dislike him but I can't watch it anymore it's it's too it's too anxiety causing... yeah that's the ticket

He could have potentially won if he bothered to show up at his own trial. Yes, he'll probably lose everything now. This is what happens when you hire QAnon tier lawyers

Sounds like he has a good ineffective assistance of counsel claim against his lawyers

>use freedom of speech
>they take EVERYTHING from you
At least orange man isnt in office anymore. Communist dictatorship is a small price to pay for that

He knew it was over once he found out they got all his text messages. They'll probably go straight to the Jan 6 Committee and will be used to frame him with "Seditious Conspiracy"

>isnt freedom of speech protected?
the line was crossed. theres many lines and ** with the first amendment.

best part of all this is that cell phone thing and the Jan 6 committee getting it. imagine how many retarded far right people are texting that guy and it's all on his phone, completely in the hands of the dems. this may bring a lot of people down and be another dagger in trump.

id cum so hard if alex jones' cell phone made trump go down. that would be perfect.

Freedom of speech has limits, you can't defame someone without possible legal consequences. Defamation is notoriously hard to win in the US, which is particularly funny that Jones' comments were so egregious that the prosecution has been successful

"Lose" is too passive. It's more like, "will they take everything from him?" And the answer is "yes"

Yes, amazing really. Its almost like an entire state apparatus put their efforts into destroying him to send a message.

>jail
>civil lawsuit
bruh

The reason he lost is because he failed to show up to the trial, so lost by default. Nobody conspired against him, he sank his own boat out of stupidity

h committed perjury and those phone texts will be used against him in the Jan 6 investigation

I haven't been following this other than seeing that his lawyers sent texts to the wrong people. Won't he be able to claim a mistrial and then sue his lawyers?

I hope you burn you filthy ugly mexican.

>jail?
Isn't it a lawsuit?

>We need a trial about you using your freedom of speech
>its his fault for not going to kangaroo court really

Lol. Lmao even. Clown world logic

This hearing is about determining damages, he already lost the trial. He's also double fucked now because the texts have been subpoenaed to be used in the Jan 6 hearings

The whole thing is a fake trial dog and pony show WHERE IS THE FUCKING VIDEO

>to be used in the Jan 6 hearings
You understand even lefties know jan 6th was a nothing burger, yes?

Nothing will happen to him. He'll be ordered to pay some out for "emotional damages" all which he could pay off in 3 months but will continue do so over a decade. He'll tone it down a bit but will just use the trial to manipulate his base as suppression of free speech.

I gave up on Jones when I got banned from his site for posting satire comments on him selling his supplements. So much for Free Speech.

>He knew it was over once he found out they got all his text messages.

Clownworld. It became common knowledge that the government was tapping phones decades ago. Even back in the 90's we knew about digital data collection programs like Carnivore and Echelon.
>But my plaintext SMS messages are totally secure

WTF, Alex?

what video?

they have witness testimony of their homes being attacked by hoodlums shouting "Alex Jones" and "Infowars.com"

you are wrong.

You mean the families of the people he defamed sued him, and the state is having a trial because that’s their job?

cope levels off the charts

You think this man can be stopped..kek

Attached: ED0A8516-3DAD-4A7C-B618-E3E3583C6E45.jpg (2616x3167, 438.61K)

>This hearing is about determining damages, he already lost the trial.
I thought the judge entered a default judgment against him because they said he didn't comply with discovery requests, i.e. there was no trial.

Free speech doesn't equate to telling lies for profit. His behavior left a trail of victims.

The other day those two lawyers were "arguing" with eachother and concluded with "I'll text you the shit" than the other guy said "you don't have my number" and then he responded "I'll send you an email". But he didn't have his phone?

You're really not going to win this one.

Attached: 1610426817491.jpg (1125x1272, 121.43K)

hopefully alex was smart enough to compartmentalize his finances

They are lying. Who has time for that shit?

tell that to the folks who said there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq. could a soldier's family sue them?

Nothing burger and everyone knows it except npcs and boomers… for the political prisoners who are in jail it is very real