Sex with the vaxxed

Is there any other evidence to suggest that sex with someone who’s gotten the shot is any worse than breathing any shedding from them in the air (which we’ve probably all done by this point)?

I’m not worried about breathing a little spike protein and fighting it off. But I don’t want to soil my pure blood with something worse.

Attached: 96CAA495-4F69-4D2F-AEE4-1DF6A979EA47.jpg (1331x581, 128.66K)

I’ve only seen one video with this Jamaican-sounding doctor describing one case of a patient who’s health worsened after having sex with one of the vaxcattle. I’m surprised I’m not seeing more studies or lectures by the doctors speaking about this.

Is that a good sign, or is it just too soon to tell yet?

You'd take advantage of someone who's mentally challenged?!

#Vaxxcattle
1○\1○

The vaccine is safe for most people. It's not going to spread to other people. Ask your doctor for more info.

Alright this means it's not safe for most people. It also means it's going to spread to other people. Avoid sex with vaxxed people.

Me neither. Bitches be horny af lately too.

Just shut up.

The vaccine fucks up your immune system, but that's not contagious through sex. How would that work?

I was perfectly healthy when I went to Thailand.
After 1 month of fucking jabbed hookers every day, I developed a chronic lung condition and now I cough up bloody phlegm every day.

This is notable because I have done trips like this every other year for about 15 years, and never had anything quite like this happen.

Honest truth, I had sex with a chick who was vaxxed the same week. I had a runny nose for about a week myself and nothing else but is was notable because it was summer and I don’t have allergies.

Actually, now that I think about it...

The fact that their immune system is compromised is not contagious, BUT because it's compromised they get more viruses and shit, which you then risk catching

Never stick your dick in crazy

any man who has ever fucked a woman has done this

Attached: 1655435458127.jpg (400x289, 17.39K)

Vaxxies have an immune disorder.
The difference between VIADS and AIDS is that VAIDS is not contagious itself, but the other diseases people with VAIDS get are.
The recent outbreaks of HIV, syphilis, and monkeypox are not a coincidence.
Having sex with vaxxies puts you at increased risk for all kinds of STDs.

Me thinks only time will tell

an user here mentioned he got blood clots from fucking his 3x vaxxed gf
fucking idiot was trying to convince me “muh covid causes blood clots too”

hi methinks user I was thinking about you yesterday
hows it going?

I don’t know anything more about how that shit works than what I’ve heard from researchers talking on the internet, some of whom are probably right, and some wrong. From everything I could find about spike protein shedding, it seems like that’s definitely a thing, but nothing a healthy person should worry about. But then I saw one video where the doctor was looking at a non-vaxxed person’s blood after he’d had sex with a vaxxed person- his blood was apparently messed up and he was suffering poor health.

But I’m not just going to take one poorly done video as evidence of anything. So that’s what I’m asking if anyone else knows anything.

DING DING DING. This.

Vaxcattle are sickness magnets

Are you just being contrarian for the sake of it? Don't you get tired of being wrong?

Attached: 1659319723534954.jpg (439x362, 23.34K)

If you are stupid enough to risk it all right now as deaths are rising then you deserve to die with them you animalistic worthless coomertard.

don't do it user

Attached: photo_2022-07-23_02-03-59.jpg (435x640, 66.17K)

You’ll probably get monkeypox because you’re gay.