Why do americans hate their veterans so much?

Why do americans hate their veterans so much?

Attached: AP_677714149194-1068x684.jpg (1068x684, 124.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yau8nHOXhug?t=174
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stupid and wrong opinion
in the USA vets are worshipped by both cultural normies, and the government
I suspect you are a chink shillbot
cao ni ma

Attached: senators-fist-bump.jpg (1600x1600, 202.21K)

Imagine all the Native Europeans he killed in the name of international Jewry.

Actually a paranoid loser. That being said, they are zogbots.

the bill had extra bullshit attached to it, they celebrate because it was defeated as written and now the extra shit will have to be cut
imbecile chink shillbot

Attached: getrotated.webm (726x720, 774.4K)

Ultimately their fight was meaningless and detrimental to the good of humanity.

Americans love their vets. At least stay in the country for 10 years after you illegally hop the border fence before forming an opinion on it.

>americans
>hate their veterans
youtu.be/Yau8nHOXhug?t=174

Attached: ryuu-dog-20171215-01-1219-1900-1228-0000.jpg (435x614, 93.7K)

They don't.
Whoever said it lied to you.

>wir hassen dich nicht
>wir scheren uns halt nur nicht um dich
Yeahyeah, its okay to be politely thrown in the dirt.

>the USA vets are worshipped by both cultural normies, and the government
They're worshiped so much you see tons of homeless vets begging on the streets!
Americans can't be assed to even acknowledge them begging in the subways or street corner. Kys
Vets basically get the "my thoughts are with you" facebook treatment. Americans that support them are pure virtue signalers.

>They're worshiped so much you see tons of homeless vets begging on the streets!

I don't trust the homeless, they'll say anything to get a fix.

That's understandable, but Americans ignore the homeless vets all the same. Idiots who say they all "worship" vets have never left their house.

Americans love their vets policy-wise. I'm sure you've lived here for at least a few years at this point and understand that Americans are incredibly individualistic and wouldn't personally give a dime to anybody no matter what, correct?

>Americans love their vets policy-wise
In what way? You understand that seeing homeless vets pisses me off to no end? You can shove it up your ass, Americans don't care about their vets beyond "thank you for your service".

The amerifat left hates them because they think they fight for the wrong things, while the amerifat right hates them because they think they fight for the wrong things.

Corn syrup centrists and Jews love them.

>(...) understand that Americans are incredibly individualistic and wouldn't personally give a dime to anybody no matter what (...)
Looks like not.

Do you expect Americans to get on their knees and suck the dick of every vet they encounter? Vets are are, what, 5% of the entire population? Quite a few people. Most of us are just normal people who nobody would ever associate with military service. People are going to get out and be criminals, homeless, degenerates, executives, CEOS, etc etc. They're just people. Not every homeless vet on the street is there because of PTSD. Many of them just made poor decisions in life.

>Do you expect Americans to get on their knees and suck the dick of every vet they encounter?
No, but even you admit Americans don't even consider their vets. They don't "worship" them and they hardly even think about them, and the ones deserving attention and help are ignored. I accept your concession though.

Nigger these days the VA is handing out gibs like candy. If a vet has a service related disability isn't never been easier to get a rating and it's getting easier every day.
>They don't "worship" them and they hardly even think about them
They really shouldn't right now. There's no real conflict. The most dangerous thing troops need to look out for nowadays is probably friendly fire and alcohol poisoning while in garrison. Should people continuously drone on about GWOT despite the real action happening well over a decade ago? Fuck off. I hope you're trolling.

Attached: 1652428943582.png (888x814, 244.91K)

The GI bill should be suspended in times of peace.

Yo dude some blacks are good god fearing people, so that means every black person doesn’t want to harm you ever. Retard logic to the highest degree

Attached: CFA78C8B-F49D-4E8F-8934-39E46EFE3E0B.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>Why do americans hate their veterans so much?
They're white

Go back to cnn tranny spicnigger

Attached: 2CED66EC-5C47-475E-988F-B8686C40495A.jpg (600x500, 35.9K)

>Americans love their vets
>Actually, they shouldn't even think about them and it makes sense that they don't
You aren't very bright, are you?Concession is accepted again.

You thought the military was struggling to meet recruiting numbers before...

Lol pretty accurate

Jew loving low IQ traitors.

Only the pozzed ones do.
Most of us even recognize the sacrifices of the poor Vietnam bastards who were forced or brainwashed into the wrong war. Any honest American still honors a WW2 vet. It's the cancel culture trash that hate the honest baseball-and-family America of 80 years ago that dismiss the soldiers that gave them the life they live now like a used condom.
Shit, now that I think of it, we might be a dying breed. Or just not as vocal on the internet.

Lmaooooooooo look at that old ass nigga in his goofy ass hat wtf im dead asf ong no cap shit is NOT bussin wish those drippy german niggas got the dub instead fr fuck those sussy baka kikes no cap

Why does seeing homeless vets piss you off any more than seeing regular bums?

It depends on the area but most Americans do not hate veterans. If any hate them, it is the ignorant or the very well informed, but both hate them different reasons.

>Americans love their vets
>But really they don't give a shit
Do you really not see how you're own statements contradict each other? Stand by whatever you want szchio. You're still wrong in the end.

You know what, I take it back, you are not a colossal faggot. You're probably pretty cool. It's literally not even worth arguing with you. Have a good one.

The burn pit faggots are losers just like Vietnam vets. They should all be pushed into one final burn pit.

They doomed the world.

Attached: 1638740892527.gif (356x376, 2.64M)

>gave them the life they live now
Their lives now are pretty awful though, kek.

Oh fair enough, Germany and Japan would have done so much better after they moved in had we lost.

Would probably have been pretty awful as well, but honestly not quite as awful.

Because of the idiots in this thread that make false claims like Americans give a rat's ass about their vets. I'm not even saying they should care, or that homeless vets didn't get their by themselves, but the amount of people who shuffle past that Vet with a missing leg and pretend he doesn't exist is disheartening. You really don't see it with younger vets because the VA has reformed and takes better care of them, but the ones who were fooled into serving during Bush era because of "muh patriotism" and ended up being blown the fuck out, then come home and are disregarded does make me sad.

It's like you've never been convinced of a lie before yourself. Because you must absolutely be right, with all the information you've taken in throughout your life, even from here.

Concession. Accepted. Bye faggot.

Nah, I agree with you. Most people don't give a shit about vets anywhere. I do agree society sort of has a responsibility towards draftees, but other than that I don't give a fuck either. Voluntary zogbots make their own choices.

Because he probably thinks they were stupid enough to be fooled so they deserve pity. These people go to their graves believing they fought for something besides lining Jew pockets, they never fault themselves.

>Americans ignore the homeless vets all the same
I don’t. I go out of my way to make their lives more difficult. Vets deserve to suffer.

kek

>Democrat memeflag
Makes sense.

These people killed other people because Jews told them to. They acted on the lies they were given instead of doing nothing. That's what separates them from us.

No one likes zogbots.

I respect based when I see it. Good on you kike.

Ohh but if I didn't do ad I was told they would kill me! So kill them back you cowards.

Because they’re welfare niggers. I haven’t met a single vet that isn’t on some sort of 75+% Disability rating, and they admit it’s all a scam because they’re literally unemployable

>moved in
Imagine thinking either of them had any intention of invading the US.

Yeah, no such luck, probably.

>Voluntary zogbots make their own choices
Oh, i agree. I still feel bad for the guys that got roped in during 9/11. Internet and information age wasn't like it is today. You can't blame them for their false patriotism. A lot of them found out they were serving Israel after the fact.

They acted on lies, I agree. But they acted. I don't see you going to war for your ideals. Because if that were the case, you wouldn't be posting here, you'd be on the news after some Bilderberg CEO's got zapped in minecraft. But guess what? Here we are, both roleplaying because either we're not entirely sure that conspiracy is entirely true, or not sure that such a level of violence is warranted, or not willing to give our lives up to execute such violence.
Either way, they're more men the either of us will ever be. Even if they fought for the wrong side.