How come the untermensch defeated the aryans in ww2?

How come the untermensch defeated the aryans in ww2?

Attached: 1654550886446.png (611x575, 174.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The holocaust was the narrative used to justify the destruction of Germany by the allies, the demonization of right wing politics and the sanctification of jews. It has nothing to do with concentration camps or that some jews died in the war. As the central piece in the post-WW2 new world order, it was instrumental in the creation of the of left's new religion where whiteness became the original sin, Hitler the Devil, right-wing politics demonic, racism the greatest evil, jews the gods and the destruction of Western culture the ultimate redemption.

It was a very clever way to enslave an entire group of people without them even noticing.

Some jews died in WW2. Some jews (rightfully, just like US Japanese were) were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps'. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000 maximum) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2. Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax'.

300+ sourced absolute must-know jew, Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills:

that is nice and all but question still stands

Because they outnumbered them vastly and because Jooz are smarter

if the jooz are smarter why are aryans superior race?

Jews are the superior race to jews, Blacks are the superior race to blacks, Nords are the superior race to Nords. Not only that but intelligence isn't the only factor when it comes to deeming superiority. Many Jews in say the 1930s were weak compared to their Europeans peers. To be superior one must be an educated knuckledragger. Without the strength to defend your knowledge, it won't matter. Without the intelligence to progress past barbarism, it won'r matter. Just my opinion though.

which race is objectively the master race?

I don't know because I'm Finnish. I only care about my people.

why is the parasite "superior" to the dying host?
superior in what?
in merciless killing? being a vampire? being sneaky? being ruthless even?

>in merciless killing? being a vampire? being sneaky? being ruthless even?
isn't that how all empires were created?

>muh heritage

The concept of a "master race" is a projection of Jews upon normal people of any other race. All races and ethnicities seek to preserve themselves and prosper. This is normal. Jews have pathologized what is normal using their leverage over the media to popularize notions such as "white supremacy" and "master race". White people don't claim to be the masters. They just want to be left the fuck alone from the influence of niggers, Jews, and others. But that desire is now called racist.

The only people who publicly proclaim to be the "master race" is the Jews themselves. They are "God's chosen people" after all.

the chilean race

basque + mapuche

Really? Finnish are all faggots and must be slaves.

didn't hitler believe aryans were superior to all the other races?even when he allied with japanese he had to declare them honorary aryans

Gasoline. You can have the best war machines built by hyperautist perfectionists but it means fuck all if you don’t have the gas. Germany also didn’t have nearly as strong a military culture & discipline as the allied nations. You could kill a German captain and his subordinates would panic and scatter. In a Russian, US or British unit if the leader gets killed the next man steps up and takes his place. But mostly the gas.

I don't know what Hiter believed because I don't read German and I'm not a historian. I don't trust Jewish history either.

I don't think it matters what Hitler believed. The point is that every time Whites bring up their grievances against the anti-White system they are labelled "White-Supremacists". That should tell you all you need to know.

they didn't. they were manipulated and defeated themselves

the Americans a brits defeated the germans

>the Americans
explain how come the untermensch defeated the aryans?

Attached: 1656770600221.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>untermensch
Stop projecting your supremacist fantasies and pretensions and your genocide-committing tendencies, Jew.

Attached: OIP(1).jpg (474x377, 28.67K)

i will refer you back to this post
to read it again, and again, and again
until your warped "chosenite" mind understands.

Come on now. That's just a troll.

By the way, a shitload of the American population during WW2 was of German descent, plus Nordics, Anglos, and Celts. It is only nowadays that America is known for what could have been thought of as subhumans.

Jews better ice this thread before anymore people read this incredibly based and redpilled fpbp.