Whites of UK

Specifically the England. You got the Normans, Anglo Saxons, and Britons. Does that make up the English ethnicity?

Attached: E979BC5B-38A4-43B8-80F9-8186386E33C9.jpg (290x174, 13.34K)

*the English

They are all inbred subhumans

Then what the hell are you?

You forgot about the niggers. Niggers are English too.

Proud true blue aussie

"English" is not really a single ethnicity. it's a mash. britons and Celts are barbaric subhumans, whereas anglos, germans, vikings, normans are norse germanic aryans

northern English are more Celtic, the northerners practicalll all barbaric subhuman retards. southerners are more refined and civilised, much more germanic

Personally, I support southern English secessionism from the barbaric north

why does the north get so much hate from the south?

all the negative stereotypes and images of brits are literallyy just the northerners of the chavs. the northerners are the niggers that are the reason why people hate anglos, and that gets shifted to us southerners

What blend of groups are Aussies? My original question stands.

lmao stuf ur anglo retard

>all the negative stereotypes and images of brits are literallyy just the northerners of the chavs. the northerners are the niggers that are the reason why people hate anglos, and that gets shifted to us southerners

Are Northerners really that bad?

That’s what I’m wondering. It was Britons. Then the Anglo Saxons came. And then the Vikings came. Then the Normans. So are the English a combination of Norman, Briton, and Anglo Saxon?

>the northerners are the niggers that are the reason why people hate anglos
Bullshit!
We hate the Anglos that traveled here for centuries and fucked us over with piracy, fake "free market" capitalism, outright subversion, more piracy, extraction of resources, demanding we kneel to Israel and hate Germany, etc.

And no, they were not Northern Chavs and miners that did that. It was the faggots from the South with their airs of intellectualism and goals of global zionist empire.
FUCK LONDON
FUCK THE SOUTH
SIMPLE AS.

Attached: 1483726218212.png (348x301, 74.92K)

>And no, they were not Northern Chavs and miners that did that. It was the faggots from the South with their airs of intellectualism and goals of global zionist empire.

Why is the south obsessed with diversity and multiculturalism?

apologise

Attached: erased.png (1472x2077, 1.04M)

IDK, you tell me Commonwealth member, I just know what they did to us, and it is not the pretty side of Anglos. But the North, no matter how much brain-dead they supposedly are, is not a threat, and they don't seem to adore kikes and niggers like the "smart" southerners do.

yes lmao I can't fucking stand them. screaming and shouting and being retarded like niggers. they're damn Celts

we're not. London are, but they're retarded and majority "minority", jewish bullsthit. London counts as their own shit

All ethnicities are blends of earlier groups. English is as legitimate an ethnicity as any other.