Have you ever met a white woman who is even remotely based and redpilled in any way? Old women don't count

Have you ever met a white woman who is even remotely based and redpilled in any way? Old women don't count.

Attached: 1534925638129.jpg (731x1024, 188.69K)

Extreme fundie girls? Problem is their communities r very tightknit and they usually marry others in their community.

Met is a strong word.

My girlfriend

I know a white grill that I've taught how to hate trannies, etc.
She's a qt.
Gonna keep manipulating to see if worth it.

I've met lots. There's plenty out there.

A woman isn’t supposed to be based. It’s against their biological programming. Find a girl who’s in her natural state, ie ignorant, innocent, virgin who is good with kids. Stop pining over le ebin based natsoc gf or whatever shit that doesn’t exist, or when it does it exist, it’s because they’re mentally ill

In Ireland? I don't anybody is redpilled there.

Used to know a cute girl called Elizabeth back when I was about 18/19. I was a lefty faggot at the time, she was based on niggers and immigrants. looking back she used to make sort of nationalist points too, from a naive teenage perspective. Seeing as I've changed completely politically since then I sometimes wonder how she thinks now. I should've smashed too desu

>mentally ill
Mentally ill girls are fun, and amazing in the sheets

I've trained a couple,
never found one in the wild.

Death to kikes

Met, married, bred.

They are slavs

Start cheating on your liberal wife when she starts trying to gaslight you, tell her to deal with the kids and tell her INMP. You'd be suprised at how quickly suddenly a woman will become tradcon after you won't be there for her in any way and you start drilling women nearly half her age. Basically the entire structure used to control men assumes you play the game and don't just literally fly off the hinges. It's why most of these problems are white guy problems. Be the good guy till the very last opportunity.

anyone have that webm of that tiktok girl saying
>nooooo i dont want to be a stay at home wife
>that would be so awful!

all women are retarded brainlets barely adapting to the situation where they can get some gibs and freebees in return for usually mediocre sexual favors or children.

any woman with an vocal political position is an oversocialized ho, your pic is a good example of that

Yes. I married her and now she's the mother of our children.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

As a normal person posting here, no, not ever or at least not outwardly. Any of the discussions that even somewhat poked an indication of what their true opinion was for political, spiritual, mental was same old thot bullshit all women say. Also you will never be a real agent

>Have you ever met a white woman who is even remotely based and redpilled in any way

i havnt met a white woman that dont use the word nigger in public, aslong as a male is with her

Oh yeah OP i'm totally sure Any Forums an entire board full of NEETs, Incels, Cucks, betas, soiboys, failed males and closet faggots REALLY has the answer to your question about women

Attached: mmmm.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

Oh I’m sure. I know the allure. But it isn’t as interesting when she’s divorced you and chopping your kids dick off

Women cannot be redpilled as they lack self-reflection / inner monologue; they just mimic ideas transmitted through the most powerful nearby conduct (husband, family, school, friends - you name it). Like a radio, basically. You don't blame it for switching from one song to another.

checked. You're describing an overall problem with western men. We don't have our own clubs and instead guys look for redpilled women which don't exist, and to think they might exist implies men and women can be equals which we are not.