Dress codes

Women exercise their control over men with their bodies. Politically speaking, short shorts should be banned in public spaces.

Attached: D73D5CDB-5204-487F-8FE3-008C6AD14BCB.jpg (640x853, 60.94K)

Imagine the smell

I saw the hottest girl at the gym today. Made me forget I hated women for a second. Don’t let your guard down

>ban this ban that ban ban ban daddy gubmint pls tell people how to live reeeeeeeeeee
absolute virgin and faggot take, learn to deal with things instead of crying and trying to censor everything that doesn't rub you the right way

Exactly, only boys should be allowed to wear skirts in public places.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 22-30-49 Femboy_15.webp (WEBP Image 1080 × 1893 pixels) — Scaled (48%).png (524x919, 820.88K)

Th majority of people are retarded which means society gets worse if left to its own devices. It needs to be steered and controlled. Banning whore behaviour is a good start

Yeah and your country is such a shining example on how a society should function. Get fucked you aztec mutt. You gave your women to the Spanish with no fight.

I agree. Next time I see a woman in public wearing something I don't like I will pin the to the ground and violent fuck her in the ass and impregnate her colon.

Disgusting

keep seething cattle, you are owned by jews and they took your foreskin at birth jaja

Attached: 1658651530883645.png (630x504, 569.92K)

Keep mowing my lawn Pablo, you can send your dollars back to your shithole ran by cartels funded by the jews. No different then America except the smell and poverty.

Then move to a Muslim country faggot, you don't belong here

No I like looking. If anyone is manipulated by their looks they're just weak willed.

This country was founded by Puritans you NIGGER BRAIN

Yeah so most the public.

faggot

gross

Yes

Get a time machine then, Jedediah

So no more looking. It’s for the greater good.

Nigger they never went away.

Eating ze bugs is for the greater good too.

Retard the WEF is using free love, free sex, all of that shit to control us. Read up on some E Micheal Jones. The jews use lust to control the white man.