Here is a photo of faggots lining up for the money pox vaccine, notice they are all on their phones like teenage girls...

Here is a photo of faggots lining up for the money pox vaccine, notice they are all on their phones like teenage girls, texting and giggling and generally being faggots online. I think this is how you can determine a man is a faggot, if he is glued to his poofter pacifier all day. Phones are for taking calls and checking email, only teenage girls and faggots play with their phones all day.

Attached: 1658211700670709.jpg (1280x960, 1.1M)

you can just tell when someone is a faggot because they're on the wrong wavelength

Attached: 1654937176483.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

True, they always go against the grain.

They are also all wearing shorts.

Attached: all fbi agents are faggots.jpg (1776x1184, 328.75K)

Always knew that only faggots wear shorts.

>wearing shorts makes you gay
somebody skips leg day

Attached: 62346123461236.jpg (265x190, 8.63K)

>dirty ass fucking floor and rinky ass scafolding
Oh, did the author think someone might mistake it for Brooklyn, Ohio?

>Phones are for taking calls and checking email, only teenage girls and faggots play with their phones all day.
AND shitposting on Any Forums.
HELLOHO GO WITH THE TIMES.
t. phone faggot

I wear pants even when it's over 100 and my legs are toned af.

>gym
gyms are literally just places for fags to meet other fags. congrats on being gay.

Their faces are always creepy because they’re eternal coomers

more like legs in the air while I poz load your bussy day

Yeah its summer dude. I gotta wear pants for work and it fucking sucks.

Attached: 1654467848597.png (610x715, 377.53K)

It does not surprise me if Jew York has the highest number of Monkey Pox cases in the USA.

Attached: Israel.png (1800x1800, 2.56M)

>Phones are for taking calls and checking email
AbOriginal health professionals are quoted

this is a pretty significant development, I wasnt red pilled to the fact fags wear shorts. this is good, i will log this in the dictionary of faggot things, the faggot compendium 2022 edition.

Attached: FLNOZjFXEAY-ai4.jpg (566x670, 51.59K)

I only see six or so on their phones.
It's summer.

>t. The eternal dyel
What is a home gym? Imagine being gay and poor and actually paying a monthly subscription to share disgusting equipment and weights with strangers

Are they in a tunnel

Congrats on being fat

ive been calling fed fags on the internet , apparently with good effect

AIDS was the cure

predominately white - and thats a good thing :)~

L to R: bottom bottom top bottom bottom top top

Imagine the smell.

yeah i stopped wearing shorts when I was a teenager, wearing shorts as a man looks childish and gay. I always thought this before seeing this picture, but now it's for sure

Neither does wearing a big earring in your right ear, but you're signaling that you want a man up in your butt whether you want to or not.

They are above the knee shorts. Lots of facial hair. The way they stand.

the official buzzfeed news looking text on the image got a solid Kek outta me user.

fuck phones and the people who can't look away

why they all dress like 8yo boys?

Yup. Anyone arguing against this doesn't realize how bad it looks. A real man suffers in jeans.

NYC is disgusting. Evil doesnt even begin to cover it.