When China invades Taiwan, I know what Taiwan will be fighting for. But when we join the fight on Taiwan’s side...

When China invades Taiwan, I know what Taiwan will be fighting for. But when we join the fight on Taiwan’s side, what exactly will we be fighting for?

Attached: 7EF51208-BC3D-409D-A522-CFC003AFE9D1.jpg (1242x1055, 598.86K)

Taiwan, retard.

GPU prices

GPUs and Nancy Pelosi stocks.

A pair of jeans to fit just right?

Faggotry.

We will literally be fighting for faggotry.

TSMC semiconductors stock prices

You still being able to make a gaming PC 5 years from now.

Pelosi's stock options.

Retarded Pelosi Coomer anons, of course.

High quality oolong tea.

On this note, are they already fucked? Why the fuck are old ryzens more expensive than new ryzens and mobos like 2 yrs behind? It looks cheaper for me to fuck around with a thread ripper than to build a bare bones r3 box for movies.

To kill Chinese people for fun, mostly.

>Not reveling in the chance to kill communist bugs who unleashed world plague and stole your election

>what exactly will we be fighting for?
The safe passage of assistance (money) to the Taiwanese people. Except it'll go to their government and select businesses. Perhaps some of that money will also find its way into the pockets of various individuals that have nothing to do with Taiwan.

Attached: 1645421779085.jpg (1024x576, 70.08K)

cpu prices rarely ever drop because some new thing came out. Don't ask me why

Silicon chips for vidya gaems.

Dead chinks.

Attached: US soldiers star of david.jpg (360x360, 29.82K)

This user gets it.

Corporate Profit and the consooooooomers.

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 204.8K)

Men ejaculating into each other's anuses

For you masters.

boba tea

Pretty much these.

Pelosi's stock options

>sides
fuck your bugmen. I don't need any sides. especially taiwanese that hate white people and worship faggots and trannies.

you get it. that's all taiwan is. a gay version of china with democracy. shit ontop of shit.

you don't get it. you guys think taiwan is a european nation. it isn't. its china with monkey pox and aids. they're the same exact chinks crying about non existent white supremacists committing hate crimes on them!

Attached: taiwan destroyed by the jewnited states of amerimutt.jpg (1024x683, 131.75K)

[taiwan's] freedom?

If not then idk

They're the superior Chinese who can actually figure out semi conductor manufacturing. The inferior mainlanders have half the IQ.

the computer chips and similar things that only Taiwan has the ability to make that literally everyone on planet earth uses that has a screen. Other than that there's not much the US would fight for Taiwan for

Attached: 123 mm macro lens.jpg (4288x2848, 1.47M)

uhhhh. whatever they're still disgusting aids ridden white hating liberal faggot tranny subhumans no different than the changs on the continent.

Attached: taiwan full of faggots and aids tranny military like america.jpg (1280x720, 112.97K)

what about killing two chinks with one stone? bomb the changs, take their computer chips!

Attached: lgbt and democracy go hand and hand hong kong degenerate shithole.jpg (1024x824, 231.69K)

In that case semiconductors for literally everything, because the geniuses who run our country thought it'd be a good idea to export manufacturing of something essential to modern society, what's more to export it to a country that is in close proximity to a state hostile to us that also manufactures literally everything we depend on to live, also thanks to said geniuses.

fuckin chink skins dumbass, how many can you collect

i know. newfags think that these bugmen matter no matter what country they're from. they're still disgusting faggots.

Attached: hong kong blm nigger lovers destroyed by zog amerimutt.jpg (1000x563, 129.15K)