Xi will take these two islands and then build a cross ocean bridge

Xi the builder

Attached: 1646060833037.png (379x470, 144.36K)

i suppose this was meant to be funny

Attached: 1618351498804.png (639x479, 199.03K)

>t-two more weeks gweilo

why don't they just hypersonic missile taiwan?

>build a cross ocean bridge

From corncobs and duct tape.

Because we don't actually want to kill anyone. We don't want a brother war.

But their leadership is very adamant in rimming NATO countries, not surprising since the country is run by a women.

CCP knows the US empire is in terminal decline. The longer they wait, the more the situation goes in their favor. This is mostly a propaganda victory for demoralized zogbots.

>Xi will take these two islands and then build a cross ocean bridge

As a construction guy I love the idea but I don’t think that’s economically feasible with boats and planes.

Also where are you going to gas up? Are you going to build a gas station on the bridge?

>Are you going to build a gas station on the bridge?

Sure why not

>Also where are you going to gas up?
it'll be a high speed rail and freight bridge

Don’t forget the styrofoam

Attached: 1659487832663035.png (1031x963, 1.2M)

I doubt they would take the one close to Taiwan

Attached: 1659581628386.png (1406x1177, 802.84K)

Yes, these islands must be taken before any real invasion of Taiwan can begin. To unload troops, they’ll need those islands close by as a staging area for the huge naval force, I’m guessing.

Oh I would love to be tank driver #13,457 sitting on a long bridge waiting to breach Taiwan
What could go wrong?

I suppose you could do a midway platform of some sort… I mean we have oil rigs already. Just seems excessive for a gas station.

You’d also need to incorporate ways to do U-Turns because it would be a 100 mile bridge and you know some retard with a quarter tank of gas would accidentally drive on it.

Exactly. Forcing a confrontation now would actually be in the interest of the United States. Every year we get weaker and less stable domestically. Shortly after America dies, the people of Taiwan will just vote to join the mainland.

USA HAS GOD ON OUR SIDE WE WILL SQUASH THE ATHEIST BUG MEN.
USA IS STILL THE MOST MORAL COUNTRY ON EARTH

You could just have a toll booth with a gas station that makes sure everyone is topped off before they can get on the bridge.

Invent flying cars

Lol, lmao. Rofl even.

1 more hour until the exercise begin
feel free to laugh at me if nothing happens by then
i have lost my hope on it