This is the video game console setup in the bedroom of Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook shooter. He had OCD and autism...

This is the video game console setup in the bedroom of Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook shooter. He had OCD and autism, and was very particular about cleanliness. Can you see what is wrong with this image?

Attached: lanzaIQtest.jpg (1566x880, 341.98K)

he was a brat and had every latest console?

Yeah he’s a Paper Mario autist. Thank god Miyamoto killed that series before it created more like him.

paper mario?

No card in GameCube while the PS2 has two?

>only one controller plugged in
Wasn't ready for these feels

Looks like a great summer break

He left the controllers in the consoles

Nobody owns every console.

He used a red N64 controller aka the worst one

Is it the Dreamcast tray being blocked by the GameCube?

Can’t go wrong with paper Mario.

Bad cable management. He didn't run his power cables through the rear of his entertainment center

>blue memory card
Fug i had that pack, where did the time go.

Attached: 38FC215C-C528-40C1-A192-28FD9C4CCBFA.jpg (675x678, 328.22K)

he was a console faggot

Why was my dude bussin the superfamcom?

I don't see a single chrono trigger or final fantasy anywhere.

The cart is in the console. It was one of my peeves but I've kind of moved past that "hobby" years ago. I can't imagine an autist leaving the game in the console.

tracing the serial numbers on the devices will reveal that they were sold from stores other than Newtown, CT

Poor airflow, please don't store your retro consoles like they're a wall of bricks

What's on top of the gamecube?

Only 1 console looks plugged in, unless the others are plugged in behind them.

It makes me feel old to hear stuff I played in my youth refered to as retro

Yeah, no playstation(the only playstation)

he has a european snes

i grew up fairly poor but an only child so i had all these except dreamcast. of course we had to pawn in a game every now and then but never the consoles

where's the next gen consoles? What a fucking poorfag Shitendo fanboy.

This would be my answer unless he hit swapped consoles on the reg. But this is the “right” answer for OP, the faggot.

cant open the dreamcast.
maybe he had an ODE for it or something and was running games off a flash drive.

He has a ps2. I don't know what you mean huey

Must be like an oven in that tiny spot even with just one console on. Friend made that mistake with a PS4 and putting stickers all over it

See what people don't realize is that we're at the end of the post-truth movement where everything is questioned and moving to the skepticism phase where we take the official version more seriously or re-examine it. Conspiracy theorists on life support.

see?
its a glow op memefaggot
leave alex alone

Attached: 42574580-5931-4CA8-87DD-373BAF2B8C3C.png (403x556, 499.72K)

When Adam went to prison how long do you think before he experienced unwanted anal sex?

oh sick
david hogg has a dreamcast

Disgusting. Video games ended after the PSX.

>this
but also controllers in n64+ps2 but only 1 power cable coming from back of consoles (nintendo)

Nothing, it just confirms my assumption that Nintendo fans are violent killers waiting to happen. Seriously half those systems are Nintendo.

The Dreamcast and Gamecube have top loading disks, which can not be played stacked like that.

Cartridge left idle in the N64 not stored.

I have been saying it for years, the Mario series are murder simulators and we need to get them banned

I miss my dreamcast so much for no real reason

An real ocd would not have placed those yellow numbers there by himself.

The disc tray on the dreamcast is obstructed by the gamecube. This guy is a fake gamer

64 hanging off the side of the Xbox. Would’ve noticed that immediately.

>latest
One of those consols us older than half the posters here

Looks like a late gen nes. That's one of those weird sized ones with the old color scheme

>no nes
>no ps1

Attached: 1620402512211.jpg (600x767, 39.5K)

Yeah, he played consoles.

glowies are sloppy
didn't you see the video of the crisis actor laughing?

It’s fucking cables upfront. Why not hide them behind. There’s enough space.

Mpst of those were old even back then. Btw sandy hook shhoting was a hoax

Bro, we’re old.

He had shit tier particle board furniture no wonder he went on a shooting spree
Do poorfags really live like this
Just bought a 10k custom wood desk for my new office

I prefer “classic” instead. Much nicer ring to it.

I would agree unless his autism suggested creating an extra task of pulling out the machine to load disc is worth the appeal of having all machines grouped.

>No NES
Look above the GameCube

On a serious note, you cannot access disk tray of Gamecube with this setup.

He didn’t have a light gun

Attached: 9D200F59-C4F0-4EF1-AB98-E114696AB3D1.jpg (259x194, 5.97K)

That stuck out to me because I don’t remember those 10 years ago. Thought it was newer maybe 5 years ago

consoles are too clean, they were placed there around the time the photo was taken

you were shitposting on 69chin

that's not every console. quite a few are missing.
also, I own more consoles than that.
gtfo poorfag.

XBox is hueg

Can’t use the Dreamcast or GameCube without pulling them out. Everything packed that tightly will lead to overheating.

very astute user

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage.jpg (1280x1280, 1.9M)

>It’s fucking cables upfront. Why not hide them behind. There’s enough space.
He will need to shuffle those consoles around before using some of them. Better keep the cables in front

>Can you see what is wrong with this image?
No, he looks like a nice, well-adjusted kid.

Checked, classy select user.

Thats because its the snes, it came out between the original nes and the n64 but sold like shit because playstation came out of the gate to start raping that generation of consoles.

What’s above the game cube? Looks like a fakie PlayStation

If I saw all those power cords pouring out the front like that into a surge protector I'd probably go on a shooting spree myself.

God dam i miss twisted metal
I know if i go back and play it it will suck tho

He cant play his dc gamecube or nes 2.

100%

He played Mario kart I loved that game. Its not exactly violent. You'd expect Adam to play 007 or primal rage, mortal kombat, Perfect Dark

But this motherfucker plays Mario Cart

And look at the cops put crime scene markers 7 and 8 like this motherfucker played video games Oh shit He a killa.

These motherfuckers

Won't someone please think of the koopas?!?!?

what self respecting ocd autist would leave a controller and cartridge plugged in?

He didn't have a power glove which means he never saw the wizard which means he never played Mario 3??

buddy you're the faggot who missed out on the best era for gaming ever.

Attached: 1353625369448.jpg (340x450, 18.35K)

It's all old garbage that belongs in a landfill.

OCD is a kike meme invented to help their 120iq kids cope for being less conscientious than genuine geniuses

It's a one player game numbnuts.

Search nes2 or nes top loader

powerstone

Games don't keep you from going out in the world?

The SNES primary competition was the Sega Genesis and they both sold incredibly well. Playstation came many years later.

Another thing us i grew up with a couple OCD frens. To have the power strip in front of the entertainment system like that is a NO NO! Whatever COPS ARE FAGGOTS! These niggers make claims all day long they don't give a fuck if the claims be true they want to stack negative shit on negative shit something for lawyers to grab on to

I don't give a fuck what happened THATS NOT AN ENTERTAINMENT RIG OF AN OCD

i will beat you to death with my pong if you don't stop

the ps2 has memory sticks for save games those are memory sticks not games. ps2 used discs like cdroms

lmao.
first of all sandy hook wasn't just yesterday you stupid son of a bitch.
second, you will never have more fun playing vidya than I did playing super mario world on Christmas day '91. never.

Attached: Sandy Pants Shuffle.webm (480x360, 2.88M)

Loooks like some shit an autist would do. Playing Jenga with a bunch of consoles