Insurance companies expected to sue Vax makers over excess deaths

And so it begins. Insurance companies are expected to sue vax makers over unexplained excess deaths possibly related to vaccines. You can get away with the bullshit with the sheep in the population. But you better believe the Jew run insurance companies will fight you for every dollar.

justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/ivy-league-epidemiologist-predicts-insurers-will-go-after-covid-19?utm_source=tr&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=trjs

Attached: And it begins.png (1294x200, 27.66K)

liability protection

Pharma jew vs insurance jew. Who will win?

I thought the clotshot manufacturers had clauses in the contract that prevent them from future litigation?

Lawyer Jew

They do, but

Only from individuals. But it seems not from insurance providers. The insurance companies are gonna take a bath paying for all the slow deaths of the vaxxed, they need to sue so they can get the state to pay them for all the destruction to their balance sheets.

They lied in the vax trials. And you can believe the insurance companies will fight because of that.

They have to maintain some standards to be covered by the indemnity

In the end, it’s always Jews Jewing other Jews while Jew lawyers and jew judges take the case.

Attached: 1657982227276.gif (480x270, 2.38M)

No, they are suing for information to raise rates on vaxxies or outright deny coverage.

Believe me I know

Attached: 31 judges.png (1027x694, 442.08K)

Not if the trial data were fraudulent.

this kek

Oh you mean the insurance companies that mandated the mRNA therepy and gleefully took part in the COVID COUP?

The insurance companies never lose fren.

This is a fight you never ever see. Its funny. It depends on who has more lawyers. Along with more evidence to convince a jury. Ill give it to insurance Jewish. Too bad the clamiees won't see a lump sum of this factored lawsuit.

If you or a loved one has been vaccinated against Covid-19 you may be entitled to financial compensation. The Covid-19 vaccine is safe and effective, but rare side effects may put you at risk. Please don't wait.

I'd like to say I don't know who's jewing who anymore, but I know its jews jewing jews indiscriminately along with everyone else.

Attached: 1658483849670501.jpg (739x1024, 65.98K)

My sides kek they always win in the end dont they, even when they lose.

They do, it will be the taxpayer that pays this.

kek

They made a bad move
No refunds
Infact, they need sued for requing an mRNA therapy and calling it a vaccine

Good luck
The government gave them immunity
They need to sue the governments