What the fuck?

I finally got around to watching Leon the professional and what the fuck?

Everyone on Any Forums said this is a badass must watch movie.
It has one of the worst '80s action movie plotlines and the main character is a fucking pedophile.
It was directed by some French director that definitely diddles fucking kids.
How the fuck is this a cult classic?

Attached: file-20200709-46-1h6ghpt.png (1200x900, 1.16M)

I like it because I wanna fuck Natalie Portman.

i bet Natalies pussy was super tight back then

Attached: 1654900039788.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

>and the main character is a fucking pedophile.
>How the fuck is this a cult classic?
> the main character is a fucking pedophile.

Should probably specify for those who haven't seen the movie. Natalie Portman is the girl on the left.
As much as I like to cunnypost. I do feel bad for her. Child actors as a whole don't get good deals in life, and being put in a movie as a 12 year old pseudo sex object is kinda fucked up on the maker of the movie's part.

Attached: berserk.homo refined.jpg (293x361, 48.21K)

Main character isn't a pedo. Mathilda wanted to shack up but Leon wasn't into it.

point still stands. Any Forums is full of ironic/unironic pedophiles

look at the ID of the first post.

Surprise surprise, the director is a kike with rape allegations

ukjewishfilm.org [slash] film [slash] almost-charming

Depends on your point of view, the pedo shit was only hinted at she does tell Leon that she thinks she loves him and they do seem to sleep in the same bed but not much else.

You can also interpret the situation as the girl seduces the hit man in order to get him to kill the corrupt cops that killed her little brother, since she didn't care much for the rest of her family.

nobody said this movie was good it's shit

sorry i suck cocks

Just imagine, George Lucas liked this movie so much he wanted Portman to be in his movie

Yeah, why would you watch a sweet romantic film about a girl's first love when you could watch a film starring promiscuous overweight sarcastic elderly women in their 30's and 40's instead??

It's not romantic and it's not a good film. It's just kinda shoved into an action film, and the most romantic moment was Leon sending her down the shaft. The movie just isn't well made. I think it's a badly made cover to make a movie where you almost see a 12 year old's nipples for an hour and a half.

>Ranked #34 out of the top 50 movies ever made on IMDb
>92% of google users gave this movie a thumbs up

>In the full movie she tries to lose her virginity to him
>In the original script they have sex
>The director in real life had a relationship with a 12 year old married her then divorced her when she turned 21

This

Forgot picture

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-221415.png (1080x2400, 610.78K)

Yea it’s a good flick you uptight virgin

>>The director in real life had a relationship with a 12 year old married her then divorced her when she turned 21
as it should be aport for the divorce thing

Damn. 21? He realized he'd never get to raise his very own wife again right?

You're right. Go back to watching Black Panther.

pedo city

thats why

It's also notable that in the US version they cut out a scene or two where Mathilda gets more into learning how to kill along with a scene where she tries to fuck him.

Look at that greasy vile kike

He's not a pedo, did you even watch the movie?

Gary clears out a rat whole nothing better

Anyone who says they wouldn't do it is a butt-pirate.

Attached: nat.jpg (1920x800, 365.22K)

>How the fuck is this a cult classic?
Because Gary Oldman is awesome in it

Attached: stansfield.gif (500x200, 995.75K)

>and the main character is a fucking pedophile.
no he's not. even when the girl character literally comes onto him he stops her and then puts her to bed like a father

This. Me and a couple friends watched the movie and they wouldn't believe me that she was 12.

Natalie Portman chan kawaii

I don't think the movie is badass. I like it because the vibe I got was that it's about these two people that really care for each other trying to help empower each other. It also reeks of 90's NYC. When I was a kid I thought it was a father-daughter kind of movie. When I got older I realized it has pedo undertones, but I can still enjoy it because they don't have sex or at least show that they have sex. In the original screenplay I believe there is actually a sex scene. I think it was supposed to be a much rawer and explicit film but Hollywood made it more commercial.