Vaccinated VS NoVax

No one is dying.

The NoVax isn’t dying.

Neither is the Vaccinated.

There will be no Mass Deaths caused by the vaccine.

You’re all retarded if you think the vaccines kill. They don’t.

All they do is protect and stop the spread of COVID-19.

Attached: 0CDF6CB1-0E33-4D0B-BFA3-915F3641BAE0.png (876x1890, 706.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertybeacon.com/six-canadian-doctors-die-suddenly-in-july/
skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joe biden disagrees

so why are triple-vaxxies dying the most?
vancouver even stopped publishing official data because the numbers looked so bad
just admit you made a bad decision because you feared social ostracization, retard

>nobody is dying from covid, but take the jab anyway!
The sad final stages of the shill as he slowly reaches acceptance, one 0.05 cent post at a time.

These don't counte because... they just don't ok

Attached: 1658825180410752.jpg (963x2352, 892.81K)

>so why are triple-vaxxies dying the most?
Because they're decrepit old people on the brink of death.

In the ideal world it doesn't do anything and neither does the Rona long term. Because if not it's malthusian collapse to the dark ages

Based
I dont need the monkeyvaxx

> it's all real, bro

> there are no long-term effects, bro

> NOW FUCKING TAKE IT

I've never lost once doing the exact opposite of what Any Forums says I should do so why start now

nothing EVER happens

Any Forums says you shouldn't move into niggerville. Have you moved into niggerville yet? You should. It's a nice place with hospitable niggers.

Yeah it's totally safe. Make sure to keep up to date with your boosters

Nice dick slap to OP's face! LMMFAO~

>No one is dying.
Just wait until the asteroid hits us in Nov

Never in my life do I ever remember so many stories of people randomly dropping dead. I am 42.

The vaxxed have aged 10 years in the last 2.

All vaxxtards think they're invincible until they black out on the freeway and cause a four car accident

>No one is dying.
>The NoVax isn’t dying.
>Neither is the Vaccinated.
Is this some weird tough in cheek way of conceding that you fell for and pushed a narrative that was purely based on politica and not science?

No refunds, faggot.

Attached: 135A0A11-7725-45D2-B980-11F02F664CC9.jpg (477x553, 37.46K)

Fixed.

Attached: boosted.png (877x1693, 720.21K)

>Because they're decrepit old people on the brink of death.
thelibertybeacon.com/six-canadian-doctors-die-suddenly-in-july/
are you just pretending to be retarded or are you a democrat?

The vaxxed test animals died later from ADE when infected with a mutated coronavirus variant. Vaxxed humans unironically can’t stop catching COVID this summer. It wasn’t like this during previous variants. The trajectory is not looking good for the vaxxed.

I'm in the funeral business and I am currently having my best year ever. Been doing this since '96. overdoses used to be my number 1 customer and now it's strokes in people under 40

>stop the spread of COVID-19.
this is demonstrably false
skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf

The whole problem with the vax is that it was mandated. If it had been made available like the flu vax is every year there would be nothing to talk about.
But people lost jobs and friends and families broke apart over this. A burning desire for revenge now fills the "pureblood", which leads to the nonsense narrative about the vaccine being lethal, and all the 2 more weeks threads.

>All they do is protect and stop the spread of COVID-19.
They do fuck all positive. They greatly decreased bodily autonomy and restricted freedom. Not too mention killed all goodwill.

>No one is dying.
well thats false

>You’re all retarded if you think the vaccines kill. They don’t.
Checks publicly available data on deaths caused by the covid vaccines
>what did he mean by this.

The "purebloods" hate anyone who was subjected to mandates. Mainly because they're neets with no skin in the game, while those who were forced to take the vaccine have financial commitments and family to care for.

>A burning desire for revenge now fills the "pureblood"
I don't want revenge. I'd like to see justice because I think there were actions committed which were criminal, but mostly I just want to stay as far away as possible from anyone who believed Fauci or trusted The Science, and have as little to do with them as possible. It's just so depressing to watch the majority of the world's population show you what spineless, thoughtless serfs they really are.

So then what was the point of this whole thing?
Oh, I see, of course

Cope.
I just left my job and found another one within a few hours.
You're just a slave, possibly a debt slave, don't cope after the fact.

have u ever fucked a dead body

>which leads to the nonsense narrative about the vaccine being lethal
Ok but what about the people it has killed?

Thanks leaf

Attached: E271CA84-ADAB-4858-97F0-C058F0744D26.gif (400x170, 826.28K)

Omicron + Vaccine + Paxlovid = You're not gonna die.

Double jabbed. Had to go along to get along, and I assumed they were basically like the flu vaccine - useless bullshit that only exists to give hypochondriacs a little piece of mind. I dont see any reason to believe I was wrong. They don't seem to do jack shit either way.

OP is correct, it was all pretty much a nothingburger. The entire coronavirus panic was a meme. A lot of money changed hands as a result, some people died, but it all blew over. Vaccine wasn't even very important.

>Vaccine

Attached: Omae_wa_mou_shindeiru.png (1600x1000, 942.46K)

I'm not dying either so I don't need the vax. Good talk

>They don't seem to do jack shit either way.
Nah they do a fair bit of harm ay.

Near impossible to do in Victoria. You could be uniting with those subjected to mandates, yet all you're doing is pigeon holing yourselves.

What about grad and vet/pa/med programs now- I would assume most schools require the cancer shot in order to apply let alone be accepted into a slot? No exemption unless already enrolled, then getting a job in said field later. Thought veterinary would be pretty shielded from the drama since animals but from what I’ve seen that side is just as bad. Wearing masks around dogs/cats... Not sure what I’m gonna do

>Vaccine wasn't even very important.
Yeah but the immune system damage its causing is pretty important.

It feels so good to breathe the fresh air as an uninjected.

I work in the med industry and had to get my jab.
Got the Pfizer one, never boosted.
Had some heart pains for about 3 months, but they went away.
Probably gonna die, see you all in hell.