Dentistry

It’s a Jewish practice. I haven’t had to get my teeth checked in 23 years. They overcharge and don’t have proper accreditation most of the time. The only thing I regret is being foolish enough to be maimed by one in my youth. Why does the wisdom scare the Jew?

Attached: 137D93DC-F621-4FB1-B5B3-32294AE617FE.jpg (474x360, 12.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3BBj06JAfc
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/05/the-trouble-with-dentistry/586039/
youtube.com/watch?v=4J2vEIpqy90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah

There’s a CHANCE that they can cause problems, so offices use it as an easy money excuse to bill insurance or you for a “necessary” procedure

Yeah

I saw a thread some time ago and they said that dentists use their tools to damage the teeth so that they increase the chances of getting infected which in turn means another appointment and more money. The same with psychiatry which is also another Jewish invention.

I went to a Hindu and had all mine removed. Check mate kikes

I kept my wisdom teeth and I feel as if they helped me develop a strong jawline. I also know there’s a ton of stem cells present in your wisdom teeth as well - probably the main reason Jews want to collect them so badly.

Dentistry is largely a scam, especially wisdom teeth removal and cavities wouldn’t be a problem if people stopped eating sugar and sticky carbs like bread and pasta. Still good to get your teeth bleached yearly so you dont look like a europoor

Dentist hate bread anons? They gave me so many painful problems :(
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=R3BBj06JAfc

My wisdom teeth gave me bad headaches. When I got them out they said I waited too long and they were impacted in my jaw line. To this day I have TMJ pain thanks to that.

Impacted wisdom tooth like that was the worst long term pain Ive ever felt.

Cavities in teeth can have bacteria that get in your blood and cause diseases in other organs, some people depending on the country are obliged to have good dental health in order to prevent bacteria to cause infections your body, i. e. athletes.

FBI glow nigger thread fuck off

Schizo thread

Found the dentist.

why the fuck would i need a wisdom tooth anyways. there's a chance of it fucking up my mouth later in life. i got mine removed and i dont regret it. still uncircumsized btw

Yes but will people stop eating refined sugar ? I don’t think so.

Bad teeth is bad for your health, retard.

The only teeth in my mouth that have ever hurt are the ones those dirty niggers drilled holes into so they could pour cement into them

I didn’t brush my teeth for a year or 2 and they are fucked. Need to go to dentist to get them fixed now

Jew

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/05/the-trouble-with-dentistry/586039/

Wouldn't be surprised desu, had pretty good teeth (in terms of purity/damage), then I had to get braces when I was like 11 so I was going there more and more often, and since then my teeth just went worse, I got it fixed one last time like 5 years ago, since then I didn't go to a dentist, and my teeth looks actually really good, no new damage, no pain, nothing

I still have all my wisdom teeth. No issues.

Yup. The worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life was due to an infected wisdom tooth, I ate too much sugar like a dumb faggot and let it get a cavity. It felt like somebody was stabbing me in the brain with a knife. I was so grateful to get it pulled. Sometimes dentists are good. If I had lived in the 1800s it would have killed me.

What age did it hit you?

Why are you Any Forumstards so retarded? Like are you genuinely retarded or pretending?

Attached: master shake teeth2.jpg (602x168, 21.7K)

probably because you eat junk.

Are hindu dentists good?
I got 4 fillings last week and no problems so far.
Goddamn I hate flossing

where even is latvia? africa?

i brush my teeth and skip the dentist. will i make it?

A weird flex, but ok..

Do you floss?

Same. My teeth were fine before. Ever since they've been fucked, I have to be careful about anything too cold now or they hurt like balls.
Never had any issues before, and had perfect teeth.

>be me
>27
>never seen dentist in mine whole life
just wash your snout and don't eat tons of sugar

I waited and needed to have half my face rebuilt because of them growing in sideways, really wish I hadn't.

This. Only needed a crown then after they said sometimes it goes wrong and they drill to low and now need a root canal or let my tooth rot. Called the dentist a scammer and left. Tooth is fine was just sensitive in first month

>because my jaw had room for wisdom teeth means everyone else's jaw does too

Attached: trghl5d75lm31.jpg (522x400, 30.17K)

>using poisonous bleaching agents on your teeth which gets absorbed by your gums and in good your bloodstream causing irreparable damage to your brain and other organs
NGMI

You just posted a diagram of how widom teeth can harm and destroy neighboring teeth.

>9/10 dentist don't recommend this thread. That 1/10 committed suicide via 2 shots to the back of the head.

How will jawlets ever recover?

Jawlet

I'm 32 years free of dentistry. I did happen to have a cavity once, when I was 18. It's still there, on my wisdom tooth. Hasn't changed, or caused issues.

This was posted a few weeks ago, some may remember the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=4J2vEIpqy90

>you have wisdom teeth
>those are going to have to come out
t. Every dentist ever

going through this first hand right now. Poojeet apprentice grazed every single one of my surrounding teeth when I was getting actual cavities repaired. I told them off because nigga you just ran a diamond tip bit across enamel on good teeth
>oh lol its nothing it will regenerate
>2 years later those teeth are starting to decay in the slash marks
>mfw 3 small fillings turned into needing 6 more either side

Attached: 1658529442969244.gif (1040x883, 264.61K)

The statistical significance of complications from wisdom tooth removal greatly increases after the age of like 35.

>Have perfect teeth
>Get mold taken for some reason
>mold now being sold to make dentures
>I don't see a cent
>still pay for the appointment
kiked

Probably around 29... Whats worse was that it started while I was away on a biz trip, stuck in a hotel. I couldn't figure out what to do, seriously considered taking a taxi to the nearest hospital. Utterly horrible pain.

OP pic is proof "intelligent design" is a meme and that god doesn't exist

>Just mix distilled water, baking soda and this dangerous chemical and you won't need to have any dental work done. Trust me, old hippie guy in a trailer
How fucking stupid are you people. Do your backwoods retard bosses paying you $11 an hour not give you dental insurance or something?

Attached: file.png (976x850, 492.31K)

Flossing is based. Learn to love it and you’ll never look back.

i had one wisdom extracted by some japanese dentist. he knocked it out with a hammer and some other tool while i was awake. now i have tinnitus and it kills me that i lost my peace of mind through quiet. i wish for death every night

Make sure you floss. You do need to go occasionally to get shit scraped off like tartar / calculus. I think its pretty much inevitable unless you're anal about brushing immediately after every meal.

Wisdom teeth are only a problem because of our soft, modern diet

No anesthesia? I hear Korean dentists are the best for some reason

>Don't eat sugar
>No dentist required
>Perfect teeth

>Many such cases

Dentists say they see cavities even when there is none. My filling is only like 5 years old and it fell off already, I have never had a cavity before then. Your mouth will naturally heal if you make sure it is not acidic by brushing with baking soda and peroxide. Low sugar and no soda or acidic drinks like soda is important. Deep cleanings when not needed can also mess up your gums, your teeth may not be able to properly attach back.

No, it's because the human jaw has literally shrank and they don't fit anymore. Evolution is real cletus

Really? You’re not going to say anything about covert government policies of implanting chips in your fillings in order to manipulate your will? Stupid cocksuckers the whole lot of you. MUH VAXXINES MUH VAXXINES you fuckin brainlets. Do any of you even realize the dangers, have you seen how long a tooth really is? They can cram SO much shit in there and yet you’re worrying about muh graphenes. Your jaw has direct openings to your nervous system and your brain, things can pass the blood-brain barrier much faster through your teeth.

Children. All of you. Stupid, worthless children.

I pulled mine out when I was 18 and my teeth are straight af. It all depends on whether they cause a problem for you. If they grow out, they can ruin your smile, and a fucked up smile literally knocks you down several points on the attractiveness scale.

>they were impacted in my jaw line
what does this mean? retard

>cavities wouldn’t be a problem if people stopped eating sugar
no proble-
>and sticky carbs like bread
no
>and pasta.
NOOOOOO

Attached: 1558301915169.jpg (480x360, 15.07K)

You can avoid impacted wisdoms by eating meat and tougher foods during your youth. Soft food ruins your jawline.

We evolved to have smaller jaws? How does having impacted teeth give you a survival advantage?

It's defintely jewish gatekeeping/handling