Why does Racism and Sexism still exist?

Attached: 33C5DD1C-A7EC-4EC7-822F-5994506B7E6D.jpg (968x726, 181.91K)

Because niggers and women still exist

They're the smart ones. Get ready for "citizen overlook" committees and diversity hires. Followed by skyrocketing crime rates.

BASED FPBP LITERALLY THIS

>Police defunds itself

Shouldn't libs be happy about it?

Why is it always the people who have the most contact and experience with minorities who are the most racist?

It just doesn't make any sense.

/thread

I run a small business.

My rule is always only hire one nigger. Doesn't matter if it's 30 white people or 300. Just always one.

Because the second you hire another one, it's a discrimination lawsuit coming. Sooner or later. That's literally their goal in any job or workplace, just scam whitey out of money.

wow i didn't know americans were capable of not being fags??

They need to hear from Colbert or Oliver first. They won't repeat anything without their approval

Insane Black town manager tells police they must remove all weapons, pepper spray, and clubs before entering any Black neighborhood.

Police did not join the force to commit suicide, so they all quit.

Attached: BLM.jpg (2048x1365, 689.32K)

It's CNN so the headline is probably incredibly misleading over what happened but I'm not going to bother looking it up. I'm assuming she wants to put some batshit policies in place and they quit in protest over that, and not over her skin color or sex.

/thread
/board

Was it because she was black, or because of her stated policies?

Nah, there's just a lot of professional black women that think "absolutely insane + overbearing = leadership."

I taught at an all black HS so it's not a race thing but the year she started working alone there was 50% turnover. HALF THE TEACHERS (most were black) LEFT. She was just fucking insane.

Because the woman they put in charge was a complete disaster and she caused huge problems in her past positions. I would have quit as well the issue here is not racism.

Because niggers are awful and bitches belong in the kitchen.

That's until you hear what a tyrant that Woman is. give any Woman too much power and everything burns to the ground.

Attached: 1499062400515.jpg (783x1199, 330.39K)

lol that's not misleading at all..

>one sherrif and 2 or three other cops
>2 left months before
>leaving out how the black lady has a history of creating a toxic work environment or that she was fired from her last position
great work, cnn

Attached: media manipulation.jpg (472x547, 64.49K)

I know plebs here only read for headlines, but is it real op, you faggot? What's the story homo

Came to post this

Attached: 1627685087278.jpg (1024x658, 53.71K)

Attached: correct.jpg (335x250, 29.48K)

Extremely based

>great work, cnn
What do you expect from cnn other than outright lies and skewed opinions. They are the lowest rated news agency out there. Shit you can find more truth reading the weekly world news.

Attached: Shrug.jpg (612x484, 23.54K)