Why do girls whore themselves on LinkedIn

why do girls whore themselves on LinkedIn? What are the political implications of this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-070416151 (1).jpg (1080x3008, 1.12M)

Oof how embarrassing

you ask her for bob and vagene?

Attached: poop flag.png (1350x900, 139.3K)

She is smart, thats how you get promotions or get a better job
whoring yourself is an art. but I don't know which one is worse, whoring your brain or your body? I'm sure she is self conscious that she is ugly and if she wanted to whore herself tits would be more apparent

there are women that fat in india?

To bad someone didn't catch a shot of her brains being splattered into her backseat. That would have been way more interesting.

Attached: 50c4c9b01246e.jpg (640x960, 53.8K)

>In fact, someone recently remarked
No they didn't

Maybe a promotion to filling coffee cups lame ass nigga

I don't get it, someone gave her shit for being successful and still managing to maintain her youth and you call that "whoring herself out"?

Have you tried working for a living?

Classic Any Forums..

shes not attractive, she'll never be successful in pr. in fact if she was successful already she wouldn't be slumming it on linkedin of all places desperate for attention.

see she is ugly which basically makes her a man she has to work or she will starve

>First two sentences start with "I"
Stopped reading. Dumb bitch should talk about something interesting.

Linked in is a cover for drugs and prostitution.
Nobody with a fucking dead end burger flipping job is telling themselves on sites like linked in.

She looks 35 minimum

Every Indian woman seems to have the chubby face phenotype. It looks cute on some of them but ugly on others. Similar to how the men are all either complete skeletons or skinnyfat with beer bellies. Physically they are a dysgenic people due to the thousand years of incest, vegetarianism, and arranged marriage

good morning sirs. her post was tldr, but wanted to wish you a good morning all the same

Who sprayed drywall in her cheeks?

Bro.. she's trying to work in PR, she's not modeling. She doesn't need to be attractive and she never tried to sell herself as that.

I know this is Any Forums and we're all just here to shitpost but goddamn you people are fags to the core.

I'd fuck her.

you'd probably fuck a tree if you spot a hole.

“brand consulting” is a bullshit job, she doesn’t work for a living

Not just girls. I joined LinkedIn for job seeking, and found that 90% of the app is more globohomo social media bullshit. Many posts like this:
>DAE work hard!
>Look at me, I go to work AND I have an opinion about social issues
Followed by comments like
>Fantastic insight Amanda, thank you for sharing!
>Yes hard work is good, but REALLY hard work is even better. Keep it up!

The job classified isn’t even the homepage, it’s like an afterthought.

>did it my way
>spent 8+ years in college
Pretty sure to say you did it your way you would actually have to be self made,
It'd be one thing if she started from nothing and got there, spending 8 years in school and traveling that much really just tells us hey parents are wealthy and she would "succeed" anywhere

You Wil Never Be A Woman
Simple as.

Attached: 1654205051529.gif (800x800, 3.6M)

Id live in her apartment and cheat on her while shes at work

She doesn't look Indian. Is she an immigrant?

Shes right. She doesn't look 27. She looks 37.

She's kinda cute. Bet she has nice tits to bite.

>thank you for reading
I didn’t. I just skipped to the bottom

I'm not TRYING to be a woman you stupid fuck!

the point is that her post is a fabrication so she can post a 'cute' picture of herself under the pretense of professionalism. How are you not getting this?

Yeah shes fishing for compliments

>I know I don't look 27
Lol
Lmao
She tried to imply she looks youthful but she looks like she's nearing the end of her battle with the wall, a battle that few women win

>say you don't look 27
They're right, she looks 37

>she's kinda cute
Just nut already and come back when you clear your mind.
Or you're maybe just in ugly chick. We all had that friend, who could even get laid even if was going after ugly chicks...

Wait, how do you know it's a fabrication?

Haha I caught on to the subtle prostitution network on LinkedIn years ago. Douchebags in suits with made up job titles and cheap 3 series beemers were using LinkedIn to pick up desperate 18 year olds for “interviews” and then fucking them.

Source: caught my ex wife flirting with some douchebag on LinkedIn. She’s got no actual education and works a wagie job, she wasn’t even remotely qualified for what she was being offered.

Kinda funny when she realizes she can’t sleep with those likes at night

Attached: D7F13DA9-BF1F-4F73-A90E-3CE0D9C73DB4.gif (250x401, 3.78M)

dam shes buff

First, good morning sir
Second, Any Forums should make a profile and do recruitment ads for jannies.

Attached: 1659219745927812.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

I'd be a jamnny if they paid me

The carb heavy deep fried vegetarian diet is to blame.

This kek

>misses point of post
>spacing
You subbed to her OF didn't you?

You have to admit it looks pretty good though

Attached: 1557968039203.webm (853x480, 2.66M)

because that has been LinkedIn 's purpose ever since its creation:

A dating site under the mask of an "employment" site.

what *is* her OF ? :D