EVERY FUCKING DAY I have warned you

that Joe Biden needs to release the 100 million smallpox vaccines from the strategic national stockpile to combat the Monkeypox outbreak. Monkeypox is going to crossover into the heterosexual community through thousands of different vectors. Get your fucking heads out of the sand, put your bigotry aside, and think about what is best for the entire nation, including your loved ones.

#ACAM2000 #100MILLION

Attached: monkeypox.png (670x665, 309.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine
cnet.com/health/medical/what-to-know-about-the-vaccines-for-monkeypox-and-smallpox/
khou.com/article/news/health/monkeypox/smallpox-vaccine/285-34d50dce-9d7c-48f8-9727-88c6aa182bbe
aol.com/news/fact-check-childhood-smallpox-vaccine-173410088.html
bizjournals.com/washington/news/2022/08/01/emergent-biosolutions-shift-away-covid-vaccines.html
aspr.hhs.gov/SNS/Pages/Monkeypox.aspx
unlimitedhangout.com/2022/05/investigative-reports/monkeypox-fears-may-rescue-endangered-corporations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smallpox Vaccine Info

>Current ACAM2000 Inventory in US SNS
100 million doses

>The most successful vaccine in human history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine

>ACAM2000 smallpox vaccine
cnet.com/health/medical/what-to-know-about-the-vaccines-for-monkeypox-and-smallpox/

>Don't count on childhood vaccination 50 years ago.
khou.com/article/news/health/monkeypox/smallpox-vaccine/285-34d50dce-9d7c-48f8-9727-88c6aa182bbe
aol.com/news/fact-check-childhood-smallpox-vaccine-173410088.html

>Emergent BioSolutions, maker of ACAM2000
bizjournals.com/washington/news/2022/08/01/emergent-biosolutions-shift-away-covid-vaccines.html

>US Strategic National Stockpile (vaccine info)
aspr.hhs.gov/SNS/Pages/Monkeypox.aspx

Attached: smallpox.png (1279x569, 637.5K)

Just don't attend piss orgies

/thread

Telling Gay/Bi/Men-who-have-sex-with-Men to not have flippant sexual encounters are inherently homophobic and culturally problematic.

1 out of every 3 men isn't having sex at all, much less degenerate gay sex that would result in monkeypox.

Fuck, I'm so scared of this shit. I don't want a virus like COVID again, I JUST got over this shit after taking 1 dose of the vaccine.

Attached: 1569750066153.jpg (457x431, 53.87K)

go milk some cows and youll be g2g

Goddam boi never thought texas was that gay
Did you lie to me america?

Commie-fornians immigrating to Texas making the state purple. It's sickening.

Attached: Roma_Pepperoni.png (1034x883, 929.91K)

Why are coasties so gay? I wanna move to a coastal state to fish but damn they're making a hard case against it.

LAND OF THE FREE! how dare you try to genocide the lbeuiqwedjh!+ community with such a vile homophobic suggestion! drinking shit piss cum smoothies is a human right!

{the following is not misinformation, just fictional bants}
>gays will start to put saliva/semen/snot on doorknobs, elevator buttons, money/coins, toilets seats, etc
>poz POXing the "cis" general population for exhilarating devilish, spiteful reasons

Attached: Zak Efron BOGGED and JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM.png (512x370, 340.28K)

>Just days after the Congressional report was released, Emergent Biosolutions announced that it would acquire the exclusive worldwide rights to the “first FDA-approved Smallpox Oral Antiviral for all ages” from the company Chimerix. The drug, called TEMBEXA, is only for the treatment of smallpox, which the company refers to as “a high priority public health threat.” The press release on the company’s acquisition of TEMBEXA states that multi-million US government contracts for the product are anticipated. The FDA formally approved the drug last June.

>Emergent Biosolutions also has the rights to the smallpox vaccine known as ACAM2000, which can also be used to treat monkeypox. The vaccine, originally produced by Sanofi, was acquired by the company in 2017. As a result, the company has an essential monopoly over smallpox vaccines as ACAM2000 is “the only vaccine licensed by the FDA for active immunization against smallpox disease for people determined to be at high risk of smallpox infection.”
unlimitedhangout.com/2022/05/investigative-reports/monkeypox-fears-may-rescue-endangered-corporations/

All states full of faggots are beet red kek

*Faggots and niggers

Fake and gay, but buttsex faggots amirite

lol. who the fuck cares?

>the heterosexual community

Nigger, we aren't a community. We're literally society.

Monkeypox is a version of shingles brainlet. More than likely a reaction from so many being vaxed too. Its a nothing burger

Only steers and queers come from Texas, user.

Attached: 1800-1.jpg (1200x900, 94.04K)

Fux-off!
It's not Mahn-kee Pux
S-H-I-N-G-L-E-S
fram duh
Wak-Vaxxx!

>meanwhile, SIGA is crashing

Attached: 1415558618408.gif (389x257, 1.64M)

Release a virus that spreads through sex weeks before Pride month. Is this one of those so blatantly obvious psyops that nobody notices it at least it isn't deadly I suppose